Author Topic: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman  (Read 75493 times)

Erstvollzug

• Email
Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman
« on: January 28, 2017, 05:07:11 PM »
Does anyone know this 'monk'?

Why does he attack Sogyal? Is he an ex-student? Why does he have to be responsible for Sogyal?

Why does he insult Sangharakshita?

Why does he presume to know everything on the Dorje Shugden people? How come he is so un-monkly and busybody?

Who gave Peljor the authority to be above everyone and criticize and judge? Why is his website so nasty? (BTW, easy to see his digital footprints as his website is not very 'fortified')

What is Peljor's connection to Dhardon Sharling who is working in the exile Tibetan govt's Information and International Relations dept? Why are they in such close contact? Is it for some work they are doing together to smear internationally renown Tibetan lamas who don't fall in line with the diktats of the CTA? People actually respect Dhardon Sharling till she started to speak against Dorje Shugden which she has no knowledge of. She should have just worked hard and not get involved with people's religion. She should never act against people's religion even if she does not agree with it. Actually Dhardon Sharling is a well spoken, smart girl. Too bad she hooked up with the wrong people to bring her down. Such a nice looking girl too. Wasted.

When all the dirty works of Mr. Peljor with Carol McQuire get finally exposed with proof, then they will take the blame and the legal troubles and Dhardon Sharling will just back off. Tibetans usually back off and let their foreign supporters take the blame because they use the refugee card of pity. Because Peljor signed up for all of his secret and defamatory blogs with Carol helping. When that happens, which it will, let's see how they will look to the public? My question is why even start those blogs if you are true followers of a compassionate forgiving Dalai Lama?

How come Mr. Peljor left two lamas in the past and gave up on them and is so wishy-washy and so nelly? 

How come he doesn't meditate, pray, do retreats and be a good monk? If being a Buddhist monk and you end up creating nasty websites about others, we might as well convert.

What other real Buddhist monk runs a website like this? No other monk runs a website such as this. This is proof that Mr Peljor is not a nice monk or real monk at all?

Where was he ordained? Was it not from Dagom Rinpoche? He gave up on a saintly lama like Dagom Rinpoche for politics and power. Was he kicked out twice?

Why is he such an attention whore? Always bragging he can sit in the front seat of the Dalai Lama's talks? There are cockroaches and mosquitoes hanging out between the Dalai Lama and the front seats at the teaching halls, are they special too?

Peljor is pretending to be a Buddhist scholar but where did he study? Where is his degree? He is nobody but pretending to be something and using the Dalai Lama to get more 'fame' which he is lacking.

Why is he so fast to give up the names of the people he has started nasty websites with?

How come he spends more time on the nasty blogs he created than meditating, practicing compassion and overseeing the welfare of others at his four walled tiny 'centre'? Does he lack ability, initiative or wants fame so badly, he chases for it like a typical attention whore? Why does a monk write so many unpleasant hateful posts on his blog? Why does he contribute more hatred in our already troubled world? Why would the Dalai Lama approve of this if he knew?

Looks like he is using Buddhism and wearing a maroon skirt to cover for his abysmal failure prior to graduating to being an attention whore with his meager audience.

He lacks confidence, he's a midget which leads to understandable self-esteem issues and and and and I suspect he is a jopa! LOL. That does not matter but he has many things to hide. I think he has a Napoleon complex minus the victories.

The big question is why is he so nasty, so un-monkly, so unpracticed and why does he really give a bad name to Buddhism and the Dalai Lama? He has the gall to even put pictures of himself giving 'dharma' teachings to the public. Would be nice if more of his public sees his secret and open blogs. Digital footprints never go away. Don't forget the silly people he has roped in to help monitor the 'secret' blogs using their traceable identities on the back end. He has more 'bright' people helping to monitor his blogs than attending his 'teachings'. *ahem* Carol Mc-something.

Why is he such a stupid Stasi who defames people through his many evil websites and cannot resist putting his name on most incriminating sites verifying his attention whore-ship? ;D

When he gets caught for all his cybercrimes, he will be a big 'favorite' behind bars with all the boys. Funnily, he would probably like it. Where's the soap?

The simple fact of the matter is Mr. Peljor started all of this without provocation through your open and 'secret' blogs. You don't like someone's religion (Dorje Shugden), then it's none of your damn business to criticize and degrade. You should just shut up. Mind your business. Don't accuse others of so many intrigues when you have no proof. You are dressed as a monk! Act like it. Do not degrade yourself further. You keep writing, keep blogging about others, everything is recorded, saved and traced. You've pissed off many people not just the Shugdenpas. Remember you can end this but if you continue, then you will be further exposed on the net for who you really are. You really are a Jackal. Why do you keep all the hatred going? It is not helping you or your career.

Peljor and McQuire have definitely been cooking up an evil brew consorting with their boss Dhardon Sharling on a smear campaign of various Shugden practitioners because they don't fall in line with the orders of Dharamsala. Too bad Dharamsala does not give religious freedom. Digital footprints don't lie.

This thread is to explore all of these 'interesting' revelations.

Photos: Peljor/Dhardon Sharling/McQuire
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 05:11:06 PM by Admin »

Admin

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Stasi Tenzin Peljor aka Michael Jäckel aka Mick Jackman
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 05:14:43 PM »
Some words and phrases have been modified in this post by Erstvollzug as vulgarities are not allowed. We reserve the right to publish or unpublish any posts that do not abide by the rules of the forum. Polite and civil discussions are encouraged. Thank you.

thaimonk

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 05:32:00 PM »
Is it true that Tenzin Peljor works closely with Carol McQuire to defame Tibetan lamas who practice Dorje Shugden? If it is true, then if proven, it will be big news and a crime for all the defamation they have caused. They will mis represent the Dalai Lama very badly. How can they do smear campaigns against people?

When I actually google, a few sites come out (which I will not name) with Tenzin Peljor and Carol McQuire's name on it together. That is so dangerous. Why write defamatory blogs and then put an author name on it? The defamed party can report to the authorities and have the cybertrail easily checked and traced these days as where the origin of the blog, IP number, email registrations all arise from. It is not hard. Carol being such a old woman already wouldn't want all the legal problems it could entail if it was investigated. It is not worth it to defame and be derogatory to people she has never met and have no proof of what she is talking about. The more she talks, the more there is evidence. Why get involved? She gets nothing from it if it is exposed.

With all the horrible things Peljor and Carol wrote on their blog against various large Buddhist organizations, they have better be careful of massive legal expenses. It is just a matter of time, one of the large organizations will take action. Very stupid. Why write such defamatory remarks about people you have never met?

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 05:37:25 PM »
Tenzin Peljor has done so much harm to so many people. I am surprised it has taken so long for the focus to be thrown back at him and not a minute too soon. Years of attacking real monks whom he knew were bound by vows not to respond, emboldened this 'monk' . He now even brags that he is behind sites that have clear criminal intent. I googled his name under various aliases and came across this very damning site with his name on it boasting to be the owner.

kultchara.livejournal.com

I guess he thinks he is above the law.

Anyway I have never seen any Dharma teaching or Dharma publications by this guy. Strange that he is not behind bars but perhaps soon. From the looks of it, the people Peljor demonised for so long have had enough. If not the monks then I am sure the tens of thousands of followers would finally act.

KarmaRangdrol

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 05:53:23 PM »
Thanks for posting about this. Tenzin Peljor has a site section to talk about my tsawey root lama Sogyal Rimpoche. Sogyal Rimpoche has Dharma centres globally and it is one of the largest organisation and the Dalai Lama supports and accepts him. So who is Tenzin Peljor to talk about Sogyal Rimpoche in this way? I think Tenzin Peljor has not accomplished much and that is why he needs to talk about famous lama and spread bad and wrong news about them. If you think about it with logic, Sogyal Rimpoche has given help to thousands of people around the world and his books are helping a lot of people. So after all that, only a few people are talking bad about him. Who are you wanting to believe? Thousands of people who have been helped or few people talking bad about him? Dalai Lama who supports him or few people are talking about him? I think answer is very clear to most all people?

Wrong or right anyway Tenzin Peljor does not have experience with Sogyal Rimpoche so he cannot know what is the truth about him. He is just taking these people's stories and putting to his website so he can exploit them to become more famous. How does he know these stories are true? If he has evidence he should show it. Otherwise he is just being irresponsible to spread stories when he doesn't know what is true or not.

So I agree with you Erstvollzug which is to say this is not a monk. Monk do not use people to make themselves famous and anyway if you are a monk why are you trying to be famous? Also to what you said which is that no other monk talks in this way or starts up website like this. So people must question HIS Tenzin Peljor's real motive to start up the website. If the accusation about Sogyal Rimpoche turns out to be true and these people need help then Tenzin Peljor should be helping them to connect with counsellors or therapists? How come nothing on his site is about some kind of help? It just encourages people to talk and talk and talk and talk so he can... get traffic to his site? For fame? And when no one is talking then Tenzin Peljor pretends people are commenting on his blog hahaha we know Brian is you.

Anyway on behalf of all Sogyal Rimpoche's students we are watching you too. Sogyal Rimpoche never talked about you and a great lama like Sogyal Rimpoche will never bother to talk about someone like you. It's only small people like you who have no accomplishment for themselves who need to talk about other people to hope some of their reputation and fame will transfer to you. Sad sad sad.

Dulzie Bear

• Like the moon appearing from behind a cloud...
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 05:56:58 PM »
Tenzin Peljor is either a nutcase or just a nasty unaccomplished person. More suitable to call him Tippy than Tenzin Peljor.

Look at what he occupies himself with - flinging dirt at other monks who regardless of what wrongs they are accused of, have actually done a lot of good, have opened centres, taught students and provided spirituality for  many people. I cannot think of any other monks or priests or holy man of any religion who spends so much time on worldly intrigues. What has Tippy actually done??? He cannot get any attention and support by his practice of the Dharma so he resorts to controversies to attract equally bored and lifeless souls. And when he ran out of real issues to write about he creates his own scandals.

What kind of a person is Tippy? Interesting that many articles say that bullies like Tippy are really just jealous and insecure people who cannot see others do well. See this article-

http://www.bullyfreeatwork.com/high-achievers-are-the-target-of-a-bullys-insecurities/

"What Do Bullies Do To Superstars?

Bullies at work use a myriad of covert methods to sabotage the competent employee. They spread rumors, misrepresent the accomplishment of the target, and often take credit for the target’s work. They gossip about the individual. All of this chicanery is used to prop up their need for feeling ‘better than’...No one does better when we think less of them. Be aware of these tactics and know it comes from the bully’s insecurities.

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 06:03:20 PM »
Tippy?!! That is too comical. Tippy the fake who spews hatred from his nine orifices daily via his many blogs. Naughty Tippy.

:)

Tenzin Peljor is either a nutcase or just a nasty unaccomplished person. More suitable to call him Tippy than Tenzin Peljor.

Look at what he occupies himself with - flinging dirt at other monks who regardless of what wrongs they are accused of, have actually done a lot of good, have opened centres, taught students and provided spirituality for  many people. I cannot think of any other monks or priests or holy man of any religion who spends so much time on worldly intrigues. What has Tippy actually done??? He cannot get any attention and support by his practice of the Dharma so he resorts to controversies to attract equally bored and lifeless souls. And when he ran out of real issues to write about he creates his own scandals.

What kind of a person is Tippy? Interesting that many articles say that bullies like Tippy are really just jealous and insecure people who cannot see others do well. See this article-

http://www.bullyfreeatwork.com/high-achievers-are-the-target-of-a-bullys-insecurities/

Bullies at work use a myriad of covert methods to sabotage the competent employee. They spread rumors, misrepresent the accomplishment of the target, and often take credit for the target’s work. They gossip about the individual. All of this chicanery is used to prop up their need for feeling ‘better than’...No one does better when we think less of them. Be aware of these tactics and know it comes from the bully’s insecurities.

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 06:04:56 PM »
Tippy?!! That is too comical. Tippy the fake who spews hatred from his nine orifices daily via his many blogs. Naughty Tippy.

:)

KarmaRangdrol

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 06:05:35 PM »
Tenzin Peljor has done so much harm to so many people. I am surprised it has taken so long for the focus to be thrown back at him and not a minute too soon. Years of attacking real monks whom he knew were bound by vows not to respond, emboldened this 'monk' . He now even brags that he is behind sites that have clear criminal intent. I googled his name under various aliases and came across this very damning site with his name on it boasting to be the owner.

Anyway I have never seen any Dharma teaching or Dharma publications by this guy. Strange that he is not behind bars but perhaps soon. From the looks of it, the people Peljor demonised for so long have had enough. If not the monks then I am sure the tens of thousands of followers would finally act.

Hello vajratruth I am not surprised that Tenzin Peljor has started this site. Did you know he has started section on his site about my lama Sogyal Rimpoche? He is attacking a lot of people and he is doing it so openly? I wonder who has given to him this authority and he is not scared to do this? Was it Dhardon Sharling like Erstvollzug said?

Big Uncle

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2017, 06:08:28 PM »

How come Mr. Peljor left two lamas in the past and gave up on them and is so wishy-washy and so nelly? 

Lol! I can't help it but.... But are you talking about this picture in which, Paljor with his limp-wrist and standing next to Kalu Rinpoche. I wonder what this means? I wonder what being slightly effeminate and limp-wristed means especially in the company of many young monks like Kalu Rinpoche.

Aside from creating nasty websites and speaking ill of others, someone seems to have an alternative 'taste' that is not so monkly and more worldly than what a monk should be. Unfortunately, hiding behind an online website persona of a so-called scholar does fool some people but not everyone. Unfortunately, his antics have come full circle and people had enough and are speaking out against what he had been doing. This looks like just the tip of the iceberg.

PatrickRigpa

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2017, 06:31:26 PM »
Thanks for posting about this. Tenzin Peljor has a site section to talk about my tsawey root lama Sogyal Rimpoche. Sogyal Rimpoche has Dharma centres globally and it is one of the largest organisation and the Dalai Lama supports and accepts him. So who is Tenzin Peljor to talk about Sogyal Rimpoche in this way? I think Tenzin Peljor has not accomplished much and that is why he needs to talk about famous lama and spread bad and wrong news about them. If you think about it with logic, Sogyal Rimpoche has given help to thousands of people around the world and his books are helping a lot of people. So after all that, only a few people are talking bad about him. Who are you wanting to believe? Thousands of people who have been helped or few people talking bad about him? Dalai Lama who supports him or few people are talking about him? I think answer is very clear to most all people?

Wrong or right anyway Tenzin Peljor does not have experience with Sogyal Rimpoche so he cannot know what is the truth about him. He is just taking these people's stories and putting to his website so he can exploit them to become more famous. How does he know these stories are true? If he has evidence he should show it. Otherwise he is just being irresponsible to spread stories when he doesn't know what is true or not.

So I agree with you Erstvollzug which is to say this is not a monk. Monk do not use people to make themselves famous and anyway if you are a monk why are you trying to be famous? Also to what you said which is that no other monk talks in this way or starts up website like this. So people must question HIS Tenzin Peljor's real motive to start up the website. If the accusation about Sogyal Rimpoche turns out to be true and these people need help then Tenzin Peljor should be helping them to connect with counsellors or therapists? How come nothing on his site is about some kind of help? It just encourages people to talk and talk and talk and talk so he can... get traffic to his site? For fame? And when no one is talking then Tenzin Peljor pretends people are commenting on his blog hahaha we know Brian is you.

Anyway on behalf of all Sogyal Rimpoche's students we are watching you too. Sogyal Rimpoche never talked about you and a great lama like Sogyal Rimpoche will never bother to talk about someone like you. It's only small people like you who have no accomplishment for themselves who need to talk about other people to hope some of their reputation and fame will transfer to you. Sad sad sad.

All this is fine KarmaRandrol but someone like Tenzin Peljor cannot be stopped with words alone. I think the students of the lamas he has mocked and denigrated must not let him get away. What kind of guru devotion is this if we all stand by and witness someone like this person baselessly undo the works our teachers?

These days it is not difficult to  hire lawyers and investigators to pursue such cases and there are established laws to prosecute Tenzin Peljor by. In this case, its even more simple especially given the fact that he has openly and publicly defamed so many reputable teachers.

Don't let Tenzin Peljor get away with this.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 07:36:50 PM »

What on earth is this??? Is this a Dalai Lama follower??? What kind of monk would go to great lengths to be so nasty and to gossip about others? Wow so much FREEEEE time, how come? How come instead of meditating on Buddha's teachings, this fella is doing the opposite... and exposing his crime... on top of that he can boast about his bad non-dharmic works? I am amazed, shock and appalled by his actions. Whether true or not whatever these Lamas did, the way Mr. Peljor has written it sure sounds like he has a mission to go all out to defame, criticise and put others down. What kind of Dharma person does this, what more a monk, geez!

It's true, you can never really hide your digital footprints, because it leaves a cyber trail. What more he is blasting his name and his friend Carol's name all over to show, sure is something off here. And what's this about their connection with this newbie in CTA, Sharling whatever? I guess it just reconfirms all the deceptions CTA has been doing and is still doing all along. So strange and what bad karma Tibetans have to have leaders that create disunity amongst them. It is strange how instead of protecting their own people, they are causing more damage, harm and disharmony amongst each other and they can hire cheap fake monks like Mr.Peljor to do the very dirty work of bad mouthing others. And stupid Peljor happily accepted the job to create negative karma, negative actions, negative blogs all for what? A bit of fame and fortune? Disgusting! Denying this whole thing would mean he is definitely guilty of it all and trying to cover his mess. Well, I guess it is too late now since he has been so happily creating, posting, talking and gossiping about them.

These are the kind of sangha that drags Tibetan Buddhism down to the mud, not to mentioned HH Dalai Lama's name as well. Because if CTA's Sharling is conspiring with these clowns, Peljor & Carol to defame Shugden Lamas, it indirectly means Dalai Lama is in agreement with such crimes - unfortunately. People will think this way, because well, Peljor land Carol loves to brag about their special seat near the Dalai Lama during teachings!

I wonder what is their next "smart" move? Cyber crimes are easily traceable. If I was new to Dharma, one look at Peljor's infamous blog, it would turn me off seeing such a vicious, nasty, gossipy, vindictive monk. As a Buddhist practitioner it is also a turn off and warns me not to trust such a monk, what happened to all his vows, even the basics refuge vows are not upheld, scary!   

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2017, 07:56:50 PM »

Lol! I can't help it but.... But are you talking about this picture in which, Paljor with his limp-wrist and standing next to Kalu Rinpoche. I wonder what this means? I wonder what being slightly effeminate and limp-wristed means especially in the company of many young monks like Kalu Rinpoche.

Aside from creating nasty websites and speaking ill of others, someone seems to have an alternative 'taste' that is not so monkly and more worldly than what a monk should be. Unfortunately, hiding behind an online website persona of a so-called scholar does fool some people but not everyone. Unfortunately, his antics have come full circle and people had enough and are speaking out against what he had been doing. This looks like just the tip of the iceberg.

Errrm Big Uncle are you suggesting that Peljor may have a liking towards men? Hmmm sounds possible I guess. There is nothing monkly about him, that's for sure!

You know, nobody really cares if you are gay or straight but to be nasty, mean, and criticise, judge, defame other Lamas, sanghas, while you are in maroon robes, and think you can get away with it? This is something Mr or is it Ms Peljor has miscalculated and very wrong, I guess he forgot all about karma because karma is a b*****!

pemachen

• Email
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 08:36:55 PM »

What is Peljor's connection to Dhardon Sharling who is working in the exile Tibetan govt's Information and International Relations dept? Why are they in such close contact? Is it for some work they are doing together to smear internationally renown Tibetan lamas who don't fall in line with the diktats of the CTA? People actually respect Dhardon Sharling till she started to speak against Dorje Shugden which she has no knowledge of. She should have just worked hard and not get involved with people's religion. She should never act against people's religion even if she does not agree with it. Actually Dhardon Sharling is a well spoken, smart girl. Too bad she hooked up with the wrong people to bring her down. Such a nice looking girl too. Wasted.

When all the dirty works of Mr. Peljor with Carol McQuire get finally exposed with proof, then they will take the blame and the legal troubles and Dhardon Sharling will just back off. Tibetans usually back off and let their foreign supporters take the blame because they use the refugee card of pity. Because Peljor signed up for all of his secret and defamatory blogs with Carol helping. When that happens, which it will, let's see how they will look to the public? My question is why even start those blogs if you are true followers of a compassionate forgiving Dalai Lama?

It is obvious that Tenzin Peljor and Dhardon Sharling's connection is because both work for the CTA. Why would His Holiness take time off his busy schedule to meet a group of self-proclaimed victims called 'survivors'  to tell them about Dorje Shugden when His Holiness has spoken so many times in so many places. Obviously this group of survivors did not 'survive' as they are still going on and on blaming their ex-vajra brothers or sisters for their failed spiritual path, and always wishing their ex-teacher GKG dead.

In 2015, Tenzin Peljor had attended both the Dalai Lama's press conference in Wiesbaden and also Lobsang Sangay's in Frankfurt. Let's not even ask why a monk attend such secular/political press conference in the first place  ::). Attendance is limited to the most reliable or reputable of journalists where event journalists are required to apply several weeks in advance. They must complete an application form similar to the one for the Dalai Lama's 2008 Berlin visit with proof they are accredited and a member of a journalist trade organisation such as the Deutscher Journalisten-Verband (DJV), the Deutsche Journalistinnen- und Journalisten-Union (DJU) etc. It is impossible for someone who isn't a professional journalist to pass the accreditation process, unless they work for the CTA. Guess which department is in charge of the process of accreditation? The CTA Department for Information and International Relations (DIIR).

When Tenzin Peljor was found out, he claimed that he was in both events as an "expert" on Shugden Buddhism in case there were any questions about it. He even posted on his blog (see below). There are many Tibetans and Western monks and lay scholars, Geshes and Rinpoches, yet Tenzin Peljor is an expert on Shugden Buddhism? Lol  ::) ::) :o.

You can read all about it here: http://www.arebuddhistsracist.com/final_proof.html

Erstvollzug

• Email
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2017, 09:29:46 PM »
Tenzin Peljor is an expert of nothing. He knows nothing about Dorje Shugden. He has not studied and belongs to no monastery or learning Buddhist institution. He is a lackey and stooge of CTA's Information Dept under his new boss (Dhardon). He is paid to support their evil regime of tyranny and religious persecution of Dorje Shugden practitioners. The CTA needs a scapegoat for their dismal failure for 60 years of exile and not achieving any results in securing Tibet back. CTA is losing control of their exiles. The exiles are going into already their 2nd generation and many young Tibetans are not interested in the Tibet issue. The Rangzen movement is more and more speaking up against the middle way policy and many Tibetans are disillusioned. They are tired of the Shugden issue because most Tibetans NOW SAY the ban against Shugden did no benefit for either parties.

It is obvious that Tenzin Peljor and Dhardon Sharling's connection is because both work for the CTA. Why would His Holiness take time off his busy schedule to meet a group of self-proclaimed victims called 'survivors'  to tell them about Dorje Shugden when His Holiness has spoken so many times in so many places. Obviously this group of survivors did not 'survive' as they are still going on and on blaming their ex-vajra brothers or sisters for their failed spiritual path, and always wishing their ex-teacher GKG dead.

In 2015, Tenzin Peljor had attended both the Dalai Lama's press conference in Wiesbaden and also Lobsang Sangay's in Frankfurt. Let's not even ask why a monk attend such secular/political press conference in the first place  ::). Attendance is limited to the most reliable or reputable of journalists where event journalists are required to apply several weeks in advance. They must complete an application form similar to the one for the Dalai Lama's 2008 Berlin visit with proof they are accredited and a member of a journalist trade organisation such as the Deutscher Journalisten-Verband (DJV), the Deutsche Journalistinnen- und Journalisten-Union (DJU) etc. It is impossible for someone who isn't a professional journalist to pass the accreditation process, unless they work for the CTA. Guess which department is in charge of the process of accreditation? The CTA Department for Information and International Relations (DIIR).

When Tenzin Peljor was found out, he claimed that he was in both events as an "expert" on Shugden Buddhism in case there were any questions about it. He even posted on his blog (see below). There are many Tibetans and Western monks and lay scholars, Geshes and Rinpoches, yet Tenzin Peljor is an expert on Shugden Buddhism? Lol  ::) ::) :o.

You can read all about it here: http://www.arebuddhistsracist.com/final_proof.html
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 09:34:25 PM by Admin »