Author Topic: Is 14th dalai lama the real reincarnated dalai lama?  (Read 3251 times)

shu2016_11_5

Is 14th dalai lama the real reincarnated dalai lama?
« on: December 31, 2016, 03:07:06 AM »
I wonder is 14th dalai lama the real reincarnated dalai lama.
There are so many issues raised from him including the most obvious one dorje shugden issue.
I read an article saying 14th dalai lama was actually recognized due to this single person reting lama. Is this sufficient to base on oner person to prove the authenticity of a high lama reincarnation?

grandmapele

Re: Is 14th dalai lama the real reincarnated dalai lama?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 07:28:13 AM »
"This team, led by Kewtsang Rinpoche, went first to meet the Panchen Lama, who had been stuck in Jyekundo, in northern Kham.[16] The Panchen Lama had been investigating births of unusual children in the area ever since the death of the 13th.[17] He gave Kewtsang the names of three boys whom he had discovered and identified as candidates. Within a year the Panchen Lama had died. Two of his three candidates were eliminated and the third, a 'fearless' child, the most promising, was from Taktser village, which, as in the vision, was on a hill, at the end of a trail leading to Taktser from the great Kumbum Monastery with its gilded, turquoise roof." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Dalai_Lama

It's interesting as even in Wikipedia, there is mention of 3 candidates but 2 were eliminated but how they were eliminated was not mentioned. But, it was mentioned that the current 14th Dalai Lama correctly identified all the items that belonged to the 13th Dalai Lama. If we can trust this account which we have to, then the 14th Dalai Lama is who he is supposed to be.

The question then remains, why the ban on Dorje Shugden. Is there an illusory play abound as Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche expounds in "Music delighting an ocean of Protectors" which he authored. And, on reflection, we can say that dude to the ban, a lot more people have come to know about this practice. The sad part is that thousands more have to really, really suffer in the meantime. Is that their karma ripening and being exhausted? Only the enlightened beings can say. As ordinary lay person, we can only assume that, that is the case.

And, seeing that the Dalai Lama has softened his stance on the ban, I would like to think that the wind of change is blowing. That only leaves the hard stance of the CTA. So, is that their karma playing out here?

I'm not saying that this whole ban issue is not disturbing me, rather it is the opposite. Maybe, I'm happy wearing the rose-tinted glasses if not burying my head in the sand like an ostrich.

Harold Musetescu

Re: Is 14th dalai lama the real reincarnated dalai lama?
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 07:56:53 PM »
Some people believe that this mistaken incarnation of the Dalai Lama goes all the way back to the 5th Dalai Lama.

There were two boys in the running for the 5th Dalai Lama. We all know who won but the other candidate was none other then Dorje Shugden. The story goes that Dorje Shugden was a very strong front runner for the position of 5th Dalai Lama. Corrupt noble men and high Lamas were bribed to chose the other boy, the man who is the present 14th Dalail Lama. Many Tibetans believe that the wrong boy was chosen and had not faith in him.

The Tengyeling Oracle has stated that this will all be corrected with the next 15th Dalai Lama. He stated that there will be two 15th Dalai Lama's, one from Tibet and the other from India. The Tibetan 15th Dalai Lama will be the incarnation of Dorje Shugden. He will make Tibet an all Dorje Shugden paradise with Dorje Shugden as the "State Protection of Tibet". He will also replace the Nechung Oracle as the "State Orace" with a Dorje Shugden Oracle. The 15th Dalai Lama with the help of the Panchen Lama will teach Dorje Shugden throught Tibet and the World. The 15th Dalai Lama will worship Dorje Shugden as his personal "Yidam" as we followers of Dorje Shugden will worship him as our personal "Yidam".

So shu2016-_11_5 you are totally right about the 14th Dalai Lama not being the real incarnation. It should have been Dorje Shugden as the real incarnation all the way back to the 5th Dalai Lama.

All we must do is wait for the passing of this 14th to be replaced by Dorje Shugden the 15th Tibetan Dalai Lama.

The CTA can do what ever they want with their 15th Indian Dalai Lama.

Have a happen 2017