Author Topic: It’s Bad to Be Seen With Tibetan Leaders  (Read 21107 times)

ShugdenProtector

It’s Bad to Be Seen With Tibetan Leaders
« on: November 14, 2016, 11:14:34 AM »
No one wants to be seen with the HH the Dalai Lama and Tibetan Leaders these days. Not even the Pope!?! Looks like trouble in paradise 0 #Dharamsala!
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/its-bad-to-be-seen-with-tibetan-leaders/

Being seen with the Dalai Lama and Tibetan Leaders are becoming more and more unattractive for trade and for fostering close ties with China. And the world needs to foster close ties with China.. hell even Mr. Trump wants to work closely with China now > http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-cooperation-choice-china-president-xi-jingping-a7415781.html

So you can really forget about Trump helping Tibetans and the Tibet Cause, cos not only is he a racist, he is also against immigrants and I hope that all those in the USA are legal or they are going back where they came from as he has mentioned.

So Mr. Lobsang Sangay and Mr. Penpa what you gonna do now? No more free money and hand me downs from the USA. Trump couldn’t care less… he only cares about making money and doing business. What have you got to offer them? The real sharks are out now and if you keep blaming China instead of being smart and quickly foster ties with them, you are gonna be eaten by the shark. Those white supremacy gov ain’t gonna care for Tibetans. You would have a better chance with an Asian government like China. After all you guys are all Asian, like labels or not… it is the truth. Wake up and smell the new world… tables have turned.

P.S. I cannot help but to think is this the end of CTA if Trump & Xi join forces? Both will be happy to stump CTA out for good. And maybe maybe maybe then Shugden practitioner will have some peace! So stupid of them to divide their own people. Karma dude!

grandmapele

Re: It’s Bad to Be Seen With Tibetan Leaders
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 03:14:26 PM »
Whichever deity I propitiate is my freedom of choice. Everybody wants to be free to choose but forget that the moment they impose their views on another, they forego that right. So, once the CTA imposes  their will on their people and Dorje Shugden practitioners, they forego their own rights, by karma.

The question is why do they want to divide if not to distract from the real secular, political issue? They have no country, no status, no source of income but slush with funds. Who in their right mind wants to go back to Tibet, a cold barren land after the easy life in India and getting funds for nothing?

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 02:17:47 PM »
Trade wise aside, I reckon no many people would want to be seen with someone who discriminate based on religion and incite hatred among their own citizens. Who in their right mind would want to offer monetary aid to be used to torment some poor souls who have lost their country? What kind of government would divide their people instead of uniting them? I guess the world leaders have seen clearly that the CTA is really not keen towards their cause and so there is nothing more to meet up for.

pgdharma

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 07:23:23 AM »
No one in their right mind would want to be associated with leaders of the country that goes all out to divide their citizens for their own interest. Using Dorje Shugden as a scapegoat to distract their political issues is sheer stupidity. Politics and religion should not be mixed. Yes the tables have turned. No more free money for the CTA so wake up, lift the ban, stop the discrimination and be on good terms with China!

kris

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 04:21:39 PM »
It has been almost 60 years since Tibetans have gone exile. With the millions of dollars being donated to CTA, what have they done with the money? Did they spend on giving good education for the next generation?

HHDL is old, and He may pass any time. What is the strategy after HHDL is gone? Most of the countries now want to be friend with China due to economical reasons. And China stand is very standard: If you want to be friend with me, then you cannot be friend with HHDL. That can explain why more and more countries do not want to host HHDL. To me, it is very sad because it means the spreading of Dharma is less.

On one hand, I hope Tibet will continue to receive funding, but on the other hand, I hope Tibetan will not receive any more funding, because obviously the money given to them are not well spent. They didn't spend on education to train a group of smart thinking next generation. Instead, they use money to persecute Dorje Shugden people.

I am sad to say, in a matter of years, Tibetan in Exile will be gone forever.

Matibhadra

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 05:09:39 PM »
So you can really forget about Trump helping Tibetans and the Tibet Cause, cos not only is he a racist, he is also against immigrants

It seems that Trump's main motivation is to keep outside his country local CIA operatives, which engage in the most gruesome terrorist activities against their own peoples and countries in the hopes of getting a US green card for themselves and their families, as promised by Obama and predecessors.

While this is the case with many Muslim extremists, the same applies to many extremist Tibetans already in US or lining in Pokhara and Majnukatila waiting for their green cards.

This by the way explains why they label Trump a “racist”, and wholeaheatedly supported the war criminal Clinton.

Such Tibetans are not very different from Muslim terrorists, whence their anti-Trump solidarity.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2017, 02:23:59 PM »
It is kind of sad to think that something that is meant to bring peace and dharma in the form of a spiritual leader has been corrupted because of drama and politics, don't get me wrong, I understand why all of this pushing against the ban is necessary and I'm all for it. I just think that the corruption of something good is just sad. Maybe it is sign showing that the world just wants to get away from it all, which isn't so good. There are so many problems in the world right now, like some leaders referenced in the articles, it just saddens me at this point.

bambi

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 01:48:33 PM »
Isn't is obvious? China is gaining 'popularity' in the world. They are getting bigger and stronger in every sense. To go against them, I would say, is something quite illogical to do. And in this case, no need to to mention, its the ever famous CTA. They keep thinking that 'big' countries will help them get Tibet back. Hello?? What have you to offer for Tibet's freedom? Don't forget, everywhere you go, you are a minority. Why would smart educated leaders risk their potential with China for Tibet? Instead of asking everyone but China to get back Tibet, perhaps you guys should consider asking China direct. Be sincere and ask for a dialogue. Stop playing with your small politics which is not getting you anywhere. I feel that you are moving backwards instead of front.

Drolma

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2019, 09:26:53 AM »
It is definitely bad to be seen with Tibetans Leaders. China will not be happy with that. Unless you don't want to have any trade relationship with China, then go ahead and befriend the CTA. The CTA and the Dalai Lama are separatists in Chinese government's eyes.

Now that China is getting stronger and they can help to bring improvements in one's economy situation, it will be very unwise not to have a good relationship with China. Who wants to have a friendly relationship with the CTA by sacrificing their economy.

CTA is known to be a taker only, they cannot possibly give anything back or help in any way. They should make peace with China and not going against China anymore. This will be the best for the Tibetans.

Tenzin K

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2019, 07:12:50 PM »
No one wants to take the risk to irk the Chinese from meeting the Dalai Lama. Everyone wants China to invest in their country and need Chinese help for their financial growth. Hence, everyone is closing their door for Dalai Lama. Forget about US as they just use Dalai Lama to irk the Chinese. US will not do much for Dalai Lama as they are in the financial war and need more resources now.

CTA should be smart to befriend the Chinese and find ways to be in their good book instead of keeping criticizing China. They have wasted 60 years and if CTA had started to work out the method it would have changed their faith by now.

Tracy

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2019, 11:35:06 AM »
No one wants to take the risk to irk the Chinese from meeting the Dalai Lama. Everyone wants China to invest in their country and need Chinese help for their financial growth. Hence, everyone is closing their door for Dalai Lama. Forget about US as they just use Dalai Lama to irk the Chinese. US will not do much for Dalai Lama as they are in the financial war and need more resources now.

CTA should be smart to befriend the Chinese and find ways to be in their good book instead of keeping criticizing China. They have wasted 60 years and if CTA had started to work out the method it would have changed their faith by now.

CTA is very 'smart' not to befriend with China, because if they do, they will lose their source of income. For the past 60 years, CTA has been getting money from their sponsors. They don't have to work hard, they get their pay check on time and they get to travel around the world and enjoy a good time!

If they befriend with China, they will lose the support from the sponsors. China will not give them money so easily. They have to work hard to make things work in Tibet, they will lose the opportunity to go for free trips and enjoy their life!

Tibet issue is just a money making tool for the CTA. They don't really want to free Tibet or make Tibetans' life better. All they want is have an easy life and not having to solve any problems.

Tenzin K

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2019, 05:45:25 AM »
There is nothing wrong to be seen with Tibetan leaders if you are not going to associate with China. Personally I feel that everyone has their choice and as long as you can be independent and you know you will not need support from the Chinese then you are free to meet the Tibetan leaders.  But if you are dependant on the Chinese or wanted to work with China then is better to stay away from the Tibetan leadership. Being close to the Tibetan leaders is very sensitive.

Matibhadra

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2019, 03:45:25 PM »
There is nothing wrong to be seen with Tibetan leaders if you are not going to associate with China.

If you don't mind to associate with a band of rogue torturers, money-suckers, and disgruntled slave-owners go ahead.

Personally I feel that everyone has their choice and as long as you can be independent and you know you will not need support from the Chinese then you are free to meet the Tibetan leaders.

Similar attracts similar; not even China can revoke this law.

Tenzin K

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2019, 05:43:21 AM »
China had a great influence on the world of econimic and development now. Many countries want to work with China to bring growth to their country. There are these default rules if you want to work or associate with the Chinese which is to close your door for the Dalai Lama or Tibetan. It's a sensitive issue and there is no compromise. The time has changed where no one will want to talk about who's right or wrong now with regards to the Tibetan issue. This is because everyone focuses is on their own economic and most of them would need China to assist them.

Now, what is Tibetan leadership going to do and what will be their best approach? Are they still going to go against the Chinese which it doesn't bring any fruitful result but only create more anger to the Chinese and resulted them not wanting to give any chance to meet up and resolve the issue. China is not at the losing side but Tibetan is. Tibetan leadership really needs to think over and come up with something solid that able to change the scenario into Tibetan favor.

Drolma

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2019, 07:49:29 AM »
China had a great influence on the world of econimic and development now. Many countries want to work with China to bring growth to their country. There are these default rules if you want to work or associate with the Chinese which is to close your door for the Dalai Lama or Tibetan. It's a sensitive issue and there is no compromise. The time has changed where no one will want to talk about who's right or wrong now with regards to the Tibetan issue. This is because everyone focuses is on their own economic and most of them would need China to assist them.

Now, what is Tibetan leadership going to do and what will be their best approach? Are they still going to go against the Chinese which it doesn't bring any fruitful result but only create more anger to the Chinese and resulted them not wanting to give any chance to meet up and resolve the issue. China is not at the losing side but Tibetan is. Tibetan leadership really needs to think over and come up with something solid that able to change the scenario into Tibetan favor.
All I can say is the CTA is stupid to go against China. Most of the countries in the world is having a bad time now, their economy is getting from bad to worse while the economy of China continues to boost. China does not want to invade another countries. In terms of land, they only want to get what belong to them. They invade others using economy.

Many African countries that have a strong foreign relationship with China develop faster than those that don't. China helps other countries not only financially but technologically as well. If the CTA wants the best for the Tibetans, they should start making friends with the Chinese.