Author Topic: Very soothing and beautiful amidst the chaos  (Read 6185 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
Very soothing and beautiful amidst the chaos
« on: February 04, 2010, 10:53:00 AM »

What wonderful and soothing videos of His Eminence, the Great Healer. Must see.

Small | Large

Small | Large

Lama Gangchen Rinpoche was born in western Tibet in 1941.
He was recognised at an early age to be a reincarnate Lama healer and was enthroned at Gangchen Choepeling Monastery at the age of five.
When he reached the age of twelve he received the "Kachen" degree which is usually conferred after twenty years of study. Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, he studied medicine, astrology, meditation and philosophy in two of the major monastic universities of Tibet: Sera and Tashi Lhumpo.

He also studied in Gangchen Gompa, Tropu Gompa and Neytsong Monastery. He was disciple of some of the most important Gelugpa Lamas like H.H. Trjichang Rinpoche. In 1963, he went into exile to India where he continued his studies for the next seven years at the Varanasi Sanskrit University in Benares. In 1970, he received the Geshe Rigram degree (similar to a Ph. D.) from Sera Monastic University situated in South India.

After his graduation, he worked as a Lama healer among the Tibetan communities in Nepal, India and Sikkim, during which time he saved the lives of many people and was named private physician to the Royal Family. In 1981, Lama Gangchen visited Europe for the first time and has since become a resident and Italian citizen. In the same year, he also established his first European center: Karuna Choetsok in Lesbos, Greece, where he planted a bodhi tree in the 'Buddha Garden', and where he consecrated what was to become the first in a long line of World Peace Buddha Statues, thankas and images.

Since 1982, he has travelled extensively, both healing and teaching worldwide, leading many pilgrimages to some of the most important holy places of different religious and spiritual denominations in the world. Since many years Lama Gangchen promotes a very important project: the integration between Tibetan Medicine (an incredible and unlikely still unknown treasure of humankind) with allopathic medicine.

Lama Gangchen Rinpoche is the holder of an ancient and unbroken lineage of Tantric Masters dating from the time of Shakyamuni Buddha. His Ngalso Tantric Selfhealing is based on Buddha's teaching but it's suitable for modern people.

At present he has more than 100 Inner Peace Education centres or Self-Healing Study Groups worldwide.

(extracted from above video info section)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:59:39 AM by tk »

DharmaDefender

Re: Very soothing and beautiful amidst the chaos
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 05:29:03 PM »
tk,

Thank you for posting such lovely videos. Gangchen Rinpoche is so perfect - I've met him before and he exudes so much compassion and love and joy. If that's what Dorje Shugden's practice does for someone, then how can it be wrong?

I cannot believe anti-DS people can claim that someone who is so gentle and kind, and who works so tirelessly for others, is supposedly harming the life of the Dalai Lama with his practice. They must be so blind!!

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 05:40:50 PM »
H.E. Gangchen Rinpoche would never harm anyone. And the Dalai lama couldn't be harmed.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 05:54:41 PM »
Hear hear - HE Gangchen Rinpoche is extremely special - i have seen photos of him where there are 'orbs' around him - like super energy! I love his energy very much. He is incredibly kind - and his going to China to spread the Dharma is truly selfless and courageous, especially with all the negative reactions and unfounded mud slinging. It's so amazing that he even has to endure death threats. Ridiculous. May HE Gangchen Rinpoche and his students live long!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

thor

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 02:29:34 PM »
Great healing lama Gangchen Rinpoche is one with Medicine Buddha and those who criticise him should remember that the NgalSo lineage transmitted by Lama Gangchen has been passed down directly from traditional teachings of Buddha Shakyamuni.

One of his many centres, Kunpen Lama Gangchen has hosted great teachers including Gelek Rinpoche, Ribur Rinpoche, Geshe Yeshe Wangchuk, Geshe Tendar, Panchen Otrul Rimpoche, and recently the institute has had the honour of hosting the young reincarnated Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and Kyabje Zong Rinpoche.

Lovely picture below of Lama Gangchen with Mother Teresa who also did so much to heal those suffering in the world.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 02:21:54 AM »
Indeed His Eminence Gangchen RInpoche is a Living Sangye Menhla!

I've met him in person before and when I first saw his picture, He reminded me of the great Bhagawan Yamantaka!

It's so obvious that Shugden Lamas are propagating peace around the world and poor HHDL have to create havoc to have Shugden seen.

may this ban be lifted soon.
sigh
HN
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Zhalmed Pawo

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2010, 02:57:02 AM »
It's so obvious that Shugden Lamas are propagating peace around the world and poor HHDL have to create havoc to have Shugden seen.

Hey hey hey, I just noticed a new 'buddhist' teleological stance that can be expressed as per the following examples:

1 - Jesus is so cool that he just had to be crucified to be noticed properly (hence, Judas and Pontius Pilate were hands of God, as in fact is maintained by some forms of teleology).

2 - Christians are so peaceful, that they just had to be fed to the lions at the Colosseum so that the glory of God would become imminent and apparent to the pagans (as is also maintained in certain Christian teleological circles).

I'll guess that next we can say that the occupation and annexation of Tibet by the Communist China was part of Divine Providence as well? Yes?

Surely, there is no fogginess in our ethical vision, surely. All we need is more evil, so that the good can be spread around. Logical this is, very much.