Author Topic: 100th Gaden Tripa Lobsang Nyima AGAINST DORJE SHUGDEN  (Read 6540 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
100th Gaden Tripa Lobsang Nyima AGAINST DORJE SHUGDEN
« on: January 27, 2010, 05:30:18 PM »
The Drepung Loseling monk Geshe Lobsang Nyima who became 100th Gaden Tripa often spoke out against Dorje Shugden.

In the end he ended up belittling his own position (sorry) by seemingly 'selling' himself short for funds with 'controversial' Chinese teachers that are self proclaiming themselves as enlightened. See the video.  In this video Gaden Tripa lobsang Nyima is sitting on another throne with Master Loo who is wearing a kagyu hat today.

click and see please:

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=1026

It makes me sad to see him on the throne with his yellow hat and the other ppl on their thrones with their hats on, it almost seem like a show.

He was against many of the lamas who practiced Dorje Shugden. He even criticized Pabongka directly. Quite shameful. I guess if he has a mind that can criticize Pabongka, then it shows you his level of thinking that could possible sell himself? Sorry again.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 07:34:56 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

Re: 100th Gaden Tripa Lobsang Nyima AGAINST DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 07:15:59 PM »
Dear Lhakpa Gyaltshen,

You are indeed some kind of spiritual poet.

You are good in your direct comments also, i must say. It was not very nice of me, but when I read your 'bipolar and deluded' part, I just could not stop laughing till I had to run for some air. You are indeed funny!!!

Thanks.

TK
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 07:24:55 PM by tk »

LosangKhyentse

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 07:28:02 PM »

I just heard from a direct source that this Tripa had a difficult time. His main assistant was his nephew, who got caught with two passport (Indian and yellow refugee passport) and was put in jail. Until today, no one knows what happened to his main assistant.

So for awhile this Tripa had no assistant and had a very difficult time.

Life was not easy for him before he passed away.

Sorry to share.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 01:55:33 AM »
hey all,

i found this link by chance on Youtube and it's in Tibetan (and u know how good my Tibetan is)

can someone please give me/us a summary on what they did onto the 100th Tripa's body?

thanks

Small | Large

HN
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!