Author Topic: The Tibetan Parliament Questions Nechung  (Read 4907 times)

ShugdenProtector

The Tibetan Parliament Questions Nechung
« on: October 02, 2016, 07:38:29 PM »
FINALLY someone who THINKS!!! There may still be hope for this exile Tibetan leadership... whatever that is left of them.

The CTA is the only ‘democratic’ administration in the world that regularly and unmistakably conflates church and state. Where other true democratic nations make an effort to separate the two, the CTA is unashamed and unabashed in mixing religion with politics. No other ‘democratic’ nation in the world relies on the gods and unseen beings to make their decisions. In this video below, you will see Member of Tibetan Parliament (MP; Tib.: chithue) Tenpa Yarphel questioning Nechung’s role in their governance and leadership.

Tenpa Yarphel questions why there is a need to do this when historically, the leadership’s experiences with Nechung have not been consistently positive nor constructive. He even references the occasion when Nechung is said to have prescribed the wrong medication to the 13th Dalai Lama, leading to his premature death.

Tenpa Yarphel similarly intimated that he doubts the trances, and even questions their authenticity and validity. As a member of the Tibetan leadership, it has to be asked why he and everyone else goes along with it when they are fully functioning, cognizant and hopefully logical adults. 

(YEAH are the not ADULTS who can THINK for THEMSELVES?)

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/the-tibetan-parliament-questions-nechung/
[/size]

SabS

Re: The Tibetan Parliament Questions Nechung
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 09:02:50 PM »
With rejoice I read this article. Finally someone who put in vocal the question that I am sure had been on the minds of many. Why are grown adults with functioning logic listening to the unseen especially in view of the unreliability of the Nechung Oracle since the times of the 13th Dalai Lama. It has been rumoured that spirit Nyatrul is actually the one taking over the trances giving his vengeful prophecies and advices to bring chaos and harm to the Dalai Lama and his government, CTA. It was due to his being killed on trumped up charges to cover another wrong, by the ministers of the 13th Dalai Lama. It had been him who had given the wrong advice which lead to the 13th Dalai Lama's death. It was his prophecy that Tibetans in exile will return to Tibet very soon, which turned out very wrong. It was him who had advice the 14th Dalai Lama that Dorje Shugden is a danger to his life and the Tibetan Freedom cause. If his early prophecies or advices had been so wrong that the 13th Dalai Lama died from his advice, why did the 14th Dalai Lama or CTA even take him seriously? The Dalai Lama of enlightened minds can't see the truth of the Nechung Oracle's trances or is it that the terrible karma of his government needed to run its course. The Shugden practitioners, especially the Sangha and Tibetan lay people, certainly paid a heavy price for their faith. From all this fiasco, we now know who are the real practitioners of the lineage, holding the strong faith and Guru Devotion purely.

May the officials of CTA stand up more for questionable practices to be left out of their governance and depend more on their collective logic for good governance. May the illegal ban on Dorje Shugden be swiftly lifted to reunite all their people.

grandmapele

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 01:51:44 PM »
Granted, this man has got guts to put himself in the front line. Tenpa Yarphel has taken the express route to the CTA's hit list!!

But those questions really needed to be ask. I'm glad his generation has decided to take up the cause. The last time, it was the student who question Lobsang Sangay when he went to the schools. The winds of change are blowing.

I don't think i need create more negative karma for myself by mentioning what the Dalai Lama has been saying.

Thank you, Mr. Tenpa Yarphel. I admire you sense of commitment and courage.

ShugdenProtector

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 06:45:02 PM »
Defo to that grandmapele!

It is refreshing actually to hear these sort of obvious logical questions you would thought anyone would easily point out and ask.

You can't seriously call yourself democratic and then choose to make major decision that determines the future of your people through a spirit. Granted if the spirit was/is accurate... but when he poisoned your previous leader 13th Dalai Lama... I think that should have already spark the alarm and anyone with sense would have quit asking the "spirit" already, no? You would think they had the brains to do so... and then again... it happened... with the 14th Dalai Lama.... if it wasn't for Dorje Shugden, you bet there will not be a 14th Dalai Lama today! So thankfully Dorje Shugden was not banned yet!

So the million dollar question is.... Can't the Dalai Lama who has clairvoyance I am sure, see/tell that Nechung is not Nechung and giving all these false/bad prophecies? WHY does He allow it in His presence... I thought only enlightened or oath bounded Dharma protectors can enter the oracle in front of high lamas? Please enlighten me! 

DharmaDefender

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 05:28:26 AM »
Granted, this man has got guts to put himself in the front line. Tenpa Yarphel has taken the express route to the CTA's hit list!!

But those questions really needed to be ask. I'm glad his generation has decided to take up the cause. The last time, it was the student who question Lobsang Sangay when he went to the schools. The winds of change are blowing.

I don't think i need create more negative karma for myself by mentioning what the Dalai Lama has been saying.

Thank you, Mr. Tenpa Yarphel. I admire you sense of commitment and courage.

Funny you say that because some mates of mine just told me hes now being accused of being a Chinese spy. Hes apparently the nephew of Akong Tulku, the same one who was murdered in Chengdu so the Tibetans are now using that connection to discredit him and invalidate his opinions.

Figures they would. None of them like hearing the truth even if the information might lead to improvements in their own lives. Its like those numpties who protested against Obamacare because it violates their constitutional rights for the government to interfere? Hello, they made it cheaper for you to get healthcare  ::) anyway different fight, different battle.

Just think its a bit daft the CTA are so keen on protecting their hypocrisies when it gets them nowhere. If they were REALLY smart and wanted to milk their people for all their worth, theyd do more to ensure the community stays united for a long period of time so theyve got a larger group to exploit.

grandmapele

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 01:14:02 PM »
The CTA wouldn't want to unite the Tibetans. If the Tibetans unite they may see through the game the CTA is playing and the CTA will end with no cows to milk. SO, they divide and conquer. Milking some is still milking. Having no Tibetans to milk means no milk. so some ins better than none. So, of course, they want the Tibetans divide.

The old adage, united we stand, divided we fall? Well, the Tibetans are falling due to the CTA, if only they will see it. But, nooooo, they are too busy fighting each other to see beyond the tips of their nose.