Author Topic: Message to Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens Incarnation  (Read 18040 times)

Harold Musetescu

Re: Message to Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsens Incarnation
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2016, 03:29:20 PM »
Dear Drakpa Gyeltsen please create an empowerment and sadhana for Dorje Shugden as a YIDAM. You who have stated, "You are my Buddha, my Lama, my Yidam, my protector". I ask that you make Dorje Shugden our Yidam.

grandmapele

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 10:33:05 PM »
I don't know about this aspirational thing or about meeting the incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen. I'll just wait and see. afterall, I keep being told that whether one meets our Lama physically or not is not important. It is the faith we keep that is important.

So, in the same breath I'll say that we know the incarnation/s is/are moving in the world for this much attention to be put on Dorje Shugden and even have a ban on this practice instituted.

Just as I wish to be by my Lama's side, I have to accept that it may not be so. But, that does not mean that I should be disheartened. So, I'll just keep my faith and practice. So, for the incarnation of Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen, I'll make the aspiration but I'll not hold my breath.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2016, 04:32:34 AM »
Dorje Shugden, my precious Dharma Protector who are the same nature as my Guru and Yidam; who are the same person as my Guru and Yidam, but who has the specific function of a Dharma Protector, please listen to my request:

The lineage Gurus of the glorious Ganden Oral Lineage have praised you as a Dharma Protector who functions as a Dharma Protector, and though they explain you are the embodiment of the Guru And Yidam, they mean that the Guru-Deity has manifested as you, the Dharma Protector who protects the Ganden Oral Lineage, not that your aspect is explicitly used as a self-generation Yidam practice or that you have completion stages other than the ones already revealed in the Oral Lineage, which are the very ones you Protect because they are sufficient and powerful and blessed. The lineage Gurus have also praised the tantras of Heruka and Vajrayogini as the supreme Tantra for this degenerate age and that no other Tantra surpasses them. Therefore, I beseech you to bless the minds of your followers will develop deep unshakeable faith in the Ganden Oral Lineage and in the tantras of Heruka Father and Mother, that they will stop being distracted from going deeply into the trainings that experience will show them directly what you've been protecting. Lacking faith in the transmission the lineage Gurus have given, they do not regard the teachings as sufficient to produce the results you protect, and in their discontent, rather than spending what little time they have left practicing what they've received, they constantly seek new teachings, and so they don't understand what you protect, or why you protect it, until finally the years of their life are spent and their opportunity lost. Bless them to have faith, then protect this faith that it may urge them deeply into the experience of the whispered lineage. Through the merit of good intention and prayer, may people have the power to focus on their training.

pgdharma

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2016, 08:54:37 AM »
It’s good to know that this great Lama is amongst us. Even though Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen was ‘eliminated’ by the government of the 5th Dalai Lama over three hundred years ago in Tibet and his reincarnation line banned, that does not mean he has stopped reincarnating and he has continued in a string of high lamas until today, Thus, I am really looking forward to the day that He will reveal Himself to the world and for the ban to be lifted.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2016, 02:04:29 PM »
I too share the happiness of everyone here in the sense that Tulku Drakpa Gyeltsen have reincarnated and benefiting all. Having the true compassionate qualities of a Buddha, he is definitely amongst us, continuing the works of his previous lifetime. The Tibetan government have tried to eliminate all the works and putting a ban on the search for his reincarnation but the pure intentions of TDG to bring Dharma to all beings cannot be doused by those with political motives.