Author Topic: Dalai Lama Lectures Suu Kyi On Moral Responsibility  (Read 10569 times)

Q

Re: Dalai Lama Lectures Suu Kyi On Moral Responsibility
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2016, 10:07:32 PM »
Another nauseating comment from Nobel Peace Prize winner Dalai Lama. If only the world can see and be more aware of the atrocities he have allowed and caused to the Shugden community, his words will lose it's power instantly.

Bit harsh dont you think? Nauseating? Whats nauseating is the whole world falling over themselves to try and get in his good books. What do they get out of it? On the one hand, their courting Chinas money and on the other hand, trying to assert that they cant be bought? That their still sovereign? Trying to assert their independence? Politics, urgh.

You have to wonder though what the Dalai Lama talks about when he gets together with these leaders who you know, actually have a country? Haha how many times can he ask Obama to push for Tibetan autonomy and how many times can Obama say no? Whats he advising Obama on? Sure as hell not Buddhism, we all know Baracks a devout Christian. Would be interesting to be a fly on the wall.

There are no words too harsh when it comes to explain my feeling of repulsion upon reading such a comment from the Dalai Lama. After all the Dalai Lama have done, meddling with various Buddhist schools, their internal affairs, bigotry etc... Bringing forth nauseating feeling towards others is the mildest of it's side effects.

Matibhadra

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 03:32:30 AM »
Does the mere fact that one does not agree in toto with your views constitute being possessed by the hypocrisy?

The hypocrisy is not in agreeing or disagreeing with my views, but in being sanctimonious with evil, specially with evil in power, an attitude by the way you are known for, which also explains why my remark so much ruffled your feathers.

If that were to be the case, then you might be the only non-hypocrite on earth.

Not everybody is so subserviently sanctimonious with evil in power as you.

Let's try and avoid personal attacks

You teach best what you most need to learn.

and the bashing of Jews or any other races, shall we?

Neither Jews are a race, nor is there any “bashing” that you could point to. You remark is irresponsible, as usual by the way.

michaela

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2016, 03:47:32 PM »
I respect the Dalai Lama, even though he speaks against my protector Dorje Shugden.  However, after everything he said and the tension that he is causing by speaking against Dorje Shugden, I find it surprising that the Dalai Lama is suggesting Ms. Aung San Suu Kyi that she should be doing more to ease the tension between the muslim and the Buddhist. It seems like an oxymoron to me.  I agree with his suggestion to Ms. Suu Kyi, but it would be nice if he also walk the talk and ease the tension between Dorje Shugden and non Dorje Shugden practitioners.  After all, he caused this tension and we only need clarification statements from him about the real nature of Dorje Shugden to end the DS tension and conflict

Matibhadra

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 05:47:10 PM »
I agree with his suggestion to Ms. Suu Kyi,

If you agree with the evil dalie's support to Islamic State terrorism in Myanmar, what's the use of claiming to have Dorje Shugden as a “protector”?

Besides, why would one agree with every single evil perpetrated by the evil dalie, and only claim to “disagree” with his anti-Shugden witch-hunt?

The point is, people have a hard time to realize that the evil dalie's anti-Shugden witch-hunt is only one inseparable part of a much bigger agenda, and that it is not possible meaningfully to oppose the anti-Shugden witch-hunt while being compliant with, and thus supportive of, the rest of such agenda.

The evil dalie's agenda, which includes supporting Muslim atrocities in Myanmar and Sri Lanka, brazenly supporting Islamic State terrorism in the Middle East, trying to weaken and divide China through inciting bloody rebellions and self-immolations in Tibetan areas, or trying to pit other countries such as Japan against China, all of these cannot be dissociated from the anti-Shugden witch-hunt, which has everything to do with traditional Gelugpa's and Shugdenpa's auspicious links with China, and also with their traditional opposition to Jewish-controlled Western imperialism and colonialism, and thus everything to do with China's territorial integrity, and therefore with China's rising power as an obstacle to Jewish-controlled US paranoid-schizophrenic dreams of world hegemony.