Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Initiation to 5000 People at Chamdo, Tibet  (Read 20987 times)

Barzin

Re: Dorje Shugden Initiation to 5000 People at Chamdo, Tibet
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 06:18:00 PM »
@Jessicajameson nice to meet you.  I am pretty new in the forum but the information that this site has blown me away.  Now i don't have to look for bits and pieces all around internet and bookmark the links.  Now, I have a site which is like 3 in 1 instant coffee, anytime, anywhere!

Yeah, I think this is still the answer everyone is seeking for.  What happens when H.H passes on?  I am still trying to figure out, I mean one thing for sure, I respected the Dalai Lama a lot.  As well as having supreme faith in Shugden and all the highly attained lamas.  I mean in Buddhism, thousands years of teachings/lineages can't be wrong right?  If all are Bodhisattva, then they shall be it.  I don't believe if one achieved the state of Bodhicitta would want to go backwards with delusion mind like we have.  So to me, Shugden can't be wrong, H.H can't be wrong, so does Trijang Rinpoche, Pabongka Rinpoche, Zong Rinpoche...

What happens next then?  Shugden practitioners will be able to practice in broad day light, the ban will subside, the government will remained clueless and powerless to control religious freedom all around the world.  If I may, no one will even talk about the ban, the whole world will be talking about Shugden practice as how it is spreading in such great speed now.  And this post has just proven that, even in Tibet; people are getting initiations!!!  Yes Jessica, I thought that the Tibetans are anti-shugden too, looks like this is not the case anymore...!

dsiluvu

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 08:54:21 PM »
THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD NEWS MANA! INCREDIBLE!!! These 5000 people who have receive Dorje Shugden will go on tp spread it another few thousands and now that Tibet is part of China, the freedom to practice openly is not an issue and I am sure encouragement since the Dalai Lama says the practice will shorten his life!!!

I honestly think this is all just a huge game and plot on us all by His Holiness in order to spread Dorje Shugden to literally the world.

This website on Dorje Shugden is so amazing, I feel so fortunate to know that if I ever needed to find the latest updates and news on Dorje Shugden, this is truly the place to be with so many dedicated, experienced and well connected practitioners like Mana and TK!  Thank you, thank you!

pgdharma

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 11:06:56 AM »

Everyone should be patient for a little while longer. Within our lifetime Shugden will take root all over the world. After we are gone, it will continue to grow and expand. We should be adamant about our participation in Shugden's growth. We will keep up our practice and dissemination of information on Shugden. Instead of just protests which may be good for some, we must disseminate information on Shugden's history, background, nature, benefits and practice. Through logic and patience Shugden's practice will prevail.

Thank you again TK for yet another interesting and logical explanation. Yes we must all be patient and focus our practice in closet  until the time when Dorje shugden practice prevail and take root  all over. How exciting and cant wait for the time when truth prevails. How kind and compassionate of his HH Dalai Lama to use this method to reach out to the mass to spread Dorje Shugden practice.

kris

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 12:48:04 AM »
Love the photos, especially the monks with the green background.

I rejoice for people who received initiations, however, I was told that we must be consistent about doing our daily Sadhana after the initiations.

thor

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 04:08:12 AM »
@Kris: Yes during initiation we will take on certain commitments which are mandatory for us to upkeep. The negative karma associated with not doing our daily sadhana once we have initiation commitments is no small thing. In the case of Shugen, when we receive his life empowerment or sogtae, there are certain commitments related to that as well. Basically, one of the things involved is that we promise to take Dorje Shugden as our protector... and he promises to protect us until we have attained Bodhicitta.

Everyone should be patient for a little while longer. Within our lifetime Shugden will take root all over the world. After we are gone, it will continue to grow and expand. We should be adamant about our participation in Shugden's growth. We will keep up our practice and dissemination of information on Shugden. Instead of just protests which may be good for some, we must disseminate information on Shugden's history, background, nature, benefits and practice. Through logic and patience Shugden's practice will prevail.

I love this statement by TK and I find it so so true. It is the typical samsaric way where if we do not like something, we should protest and let the whole world know of our protest. Why we are so unhappy. What we have to say. What the other person is saying that is wrong. Why the other person is wrong and we are right. etcetcetc. And for Buddhists to take up this road, is quite unBuddhist and unbecoming. I much prefer what TK has to say. Why tell the world the Dalai Lama is wrong and that he is lying? Does it help the image of Buddhism? Would it not be much better to tell the world who Dorje Shugden is, why he is beneficial, and create a movement so big that no matter what your detractors say, no one will believe it. Just try telling someone on the streets that Jesus is really the Devil and you'll be laughed off home...

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 02:14:34 PM »
In the future after the HH Dalai Lama haspassed away, there is only one direction the Dorje Shugden practice/lineage/practitioners can go. That is up.

Whatever the Dalai Lama has said and done 'against' Shugden is only temporary. He has made Shugden famous. He continues to do so by keeping the ban in place. All the superficial practitioners have dropped off. But the hardcore ones are strong and remain steadfast. Many young Tulkus and Geshes are in the making. Even the supreme tulkus such as Trijang, Pabongka, etc are laying low for now and HAVE NOT RENOUNCED DORJE SHUGDEN. THAT IS A FACT THEY HAVE NOT RENOUNCED. Under the huge pressure of the ban, they have not forsaken the practice of Dorje Shugden. They are old enough where they can think for themselves and not be 'forced' to practice by their old attendants. Yet they choose to practice. You do not see Trijang Rinpoche nor Pabongka Rinpoche attending any events by the Dalai Lama. Their lack of attendance leaves a huge vacuum. Everyone within the Gelug systems knows it and so do they as well as the Dalai Lama. How many more Tulkus, Geshes and people have quietly opted out of any involvement with the Dalai Lama. They choose to be quiet not because they are cowards, but perhaps they choose to quietly spread the practice in preparation for the time where they can come out in the open with it. Some come out in the open, some wait. Everyone has their tactics and their own methods. Everyone has the right to choose their methods irrelevant of what anyone may think. Not joining in Dalai Lama's activities and quietly practicing shows their great courage and skillful means.

You do not see Trijang Rinpoche,  Pabongka Rinpoche, Yongyal Rinpoche, Gonsar Rinpoche, etc etc going around protesting against the Dalai Lama with placards. That does not mean they are cowards or they are afraid. It means they are just waiting. That is their right. No one should criticize them for their methods. They and many lamas shoulder the responsibility of bringing dharma to so many during this age of materialism. Their courage does not need to be shown or manifest in the form of protests or open statements about their practice. Everyone has their reasoning and path to tread.

So many Tulkus, Geshes and people are practicing Dorje Shugden quietly. So many continue to not protest or 'fight' against the Dalai Lama. They know it is a matter of time before the ban becomes ineffective and ignored.
There will be no one of consequence or lasting effect to defend the ban later. Buddhism will take root in democratic countries and all will practice according to their democratic choice. In the future if one centre forbids/disparages other centres for practicing, they can be presented a law suit for debasement or something similar. To discourage others from one centre or group because of Dorje Shugden will infringe upon democratic laws that protect the freedom of worship. It would be a serious matter to cross the line. In the future, no one can stop Dorje Shugden's practice because they are protected by the law.

Any lamas who come into prominence will never have the same speaking power as the Dalai Lama once did, if they should speak out of line, it would not serve their purpose in the long run. They would be seen as sectarian, biased or self serving.

TK

How wonderful to find this contribution and seeing what is happening today, it is like a prediction about to come true.  The Ban will be lifted soon.

Shugdener

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2015, 10:15:19 AM »
This is really amazing!!! It is wonderful to see that on that day, 5000 people received the initiation of Dorje Shugden and got vast amounts of merits and blessings from Him.

It is good to see that people showing faith in Dorje Shugden, this shows that they must have prayed to Dorhe Shugden before and have gotten positive results such as getting their wishes fulfilled hence why they have gained faith in Him.

If what the CTA and the Dalai Lama said is true and that Dorje Shugden is a spirit, then how did he manage to get people to have faith in him?

Thank you Mana for sharing about this wonderful event!

grandmapele

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 02:34:18 PM »
this is a really old post but thanks for the sharing. Never had the chance for participation or witness to such an initiation and gathering. Atmosphere must have been exhilarating.  When can this happen again outside of Tibet, I wonder. Oh well, history is coming full circle.

kris

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2015, 10:00:19 PM »
@TK, wow, I really like what you wrote here though it was 4 years ago :O With more and more Lama being open about Dorje Shugden practice, things are definitely looking great. I think the latest Lama who "came out" is H.E Tsem Tulku Rinpoche. This is really great news. Things are really looking good and after the ban is lifted, Dorje Shugden practice will be really famous and will spread far and wide!

Jason Statham

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2015, 03:24:41 PM »
I am really surprised and happy to know that people are still practicing Dorje Shugden regardless of other people treating them disrespectfully, saying bad things about them and sadly there are places in Tibet, Nepal and India where they even do not allow Shugden practitioners to enter for example: Cyber Cafes, Restrooms, Convenient Stores and sometimes even the Hospital. Like what? The one that really blew my mind was the hospital. The people who actually let Shugden practitioners like us die just because we practice Dorje Shugden. Why is that? Anyways, I am just very glad that the number of Dorje Shugden practitioners have increased by 5000 and it is increasing especially in places like Malaysia, Singapore and America.

Midakpa

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 02:41:01 PM »

This statement gives one hope and faith. As long as we continue to trust in Dorje Shugden and do what we can to promote the practice with good motivation to benefit others, all the predictions here will come true.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2015, 04:57:20 PM »
Good for those people and may Dorje Shugden never leave them as he will help them and look out for them. He is an astonishing protector and I rejoice that these people are taking Shugden initiation. It also reminds me that we Shugden people are growing and soon more and more truth about the ban will be released and the cruelty behind it will breach the main public. We are growing stronger in numbers.

Also how so many people are getting initiation also shows me that we are all more open about the practice and that is good to rebel against the ban and that we are growing well and we don't have to hide anymore. This post is a good one and it tells me that many more people are being touched by shugden today and that we are all going to life the ban soon!

James Bond

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2015, 09:44:57 AM »
It is always nice to see events such as this happen. Events on such a large scale and events of this kind just show that Dorje Shugdens teachings and influence is spreading. DS is touching and making contact with more and more people everyday. And soon the numbers will get s high that the ban will have to be dropped. It only makes sense. The more support that arises and the more Dorje Shugden practitioners there are, the higher the chances of the cancelation of the ban. Thank you for sharing this good news, Mana.

Tenzin K

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2015, 10:31:48 AM »
It’s a great news that 5000 people receiving Dorje Shugden initiation in Tibet. I agree with WisdomBeing that since Tibet is part of China and Dorje Shugden practice will widely spread and the best thing here there is no ban and discrimination towards Shugden practitioners. People and Shugden practitioners will unite and appreciate the country leaders for the freedom given.

Thanks a lot for TK post on the Shugden Lama being quiet. I totally agree with you. They are not cowards but they have their own way and the bottom line is they have not renounce from the practice.

It’s important to spread the lineage of the practice instead of just protesting. This is to educate the people the authentic of the practice and tell the background and how this practice can benefit people. Through understanding people will make their logical judgement. The turn around point of Shugden ban is not about whose voice is louder or whose numbers is bigger but is the logic, the truth of how this practice being ban for no basis, the testimony of how people benefited from the practice and the sincerity of the practitioner tirelessly fight for the ban in peace.

kelly

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2015, 08:17:23 AM »
Rejoice for this DS practitioner who received the initiations, such a good news to know that this practice has spread to more people and more people will be benefits from this holy protector.