Author Topic: THE TRUTH behind who saved the Dalai Lama’s life  (Read 13988 times)

michaela

Re: THE TRUTH behind who saved the Dalai Lama’s life
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2016, 01:36:03 PM »
It is very clear from the beginning on who really saved the Dalai Lama's life during his escape from Tibet. As Big Uncle have said, it is an open secret. The fact that the CTA have been trying to hide many truths and mislead its citizens with much falsity does not help.

I, too am really thankful that dorjeshugden.com have made available all the unbiased facts and information for all to access. Can't wait for the day when the truth would overpower all the malicious lies spread by the irresponsible parties.

Dear Tenzin Malgyur

Thank you for your comment. Yes Dorjeshugden.com gave unbiased facts and information available to access. The purpose of this website in the first place is to bring awareness about the nature and benefit of Dorje Shugden practice and the sufferings that the ban caused to Dorje Shugden.

I sincerely hope that the ban against Dorje Shugden practice will be lifted soon. I pray that the Dalai Lama will clarify the nature of Dorje Shugden soon.

Michaela

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2016, 03:59:56 PM »
I honestly have always known and believe this and I have always just known that this reflects so badly on the current Dalai Lama and the ban because this is proof that Dorje Shugden is not bad. The ban is so bad and it is causing so much suffering that the world is ignoring. I believe that there is something more at play and I am curious to what it is...

michaela

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2016, 08:10:39 PM »
I honestly have always known and believe this and I have always just known that this reflects so badly on the current Dalai Lama and the ban because this is proof that Dorje Shugden is not bad. The ban is so bad and it is causing so much suffering that the world is ignoring. I believe that there is something more at play and I am curious to what it is...

Dear Veronica Smith

I agree with you that the ban has caused many suffering, but we have to remember as well that because of the ban  Dorje Shugden became famous and many people that would not otherwise know about him is inducted to his practice. For that we have to give this credit to the Dalai Lama. As Trijang Rinpoche predicted in the 60s we should not have wrong views of both Dorje Shugden and the Dalai Lama because both of them are working for the benefit of sentient beings and the growth of the Dharma