Author Topic: ARGENTINA NEED A DS RESIDENT LAMA NO NKT  (Read 3578 times)

blacksmith

• Email
ARGENTINA NEED A DS RESIDENT LAMA NO NKT
« on: September 28, 2015, 02:34:13 AM »
Hello! from long time ago, we are waiting in Buenos Aires, Argentina, some resident lama giving the initiation of Dorje Shugden, as also their precious learnings, unfortunately there is only representatives of NKT in Argentina, but many people like me want to follow the ense; lamas as the Gaden Monastery, or Serpom Monastery...We hope to have a lama resident in Argentina soon, if anyone has more information please, look forward to meeting her. Thank you and blessings to everybody!

psylotripitaka

Re: ARGENTINA NEED A DS RESIDENT LAMA NO NKT
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 04:05:10 AM »
Blacksmith,

Please refer to the responses you have already received to your previous topic with the same subject matter.

eyesoftara

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 05:26:19 AM »
Blacksmith,

Have you contacted either Shar Gaden or Serpom. I think that would be the obvious way. It would be a fanstastic thing to have another Shugden lineage there in Argentina on top of NKT who are very good itself.

I salute your effort and wish you all the best.

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 04:35:07 PM »
Thank you very much for the tips: It happens that I know people interested in practicing lineage DS, you know that in all other Vajrayana schools reject this practice, and I have no money to bring a resident lama, for that reason if there are any interested in come to Buenos Aires city, it would be wonderful. I would like to tell me where I can find a list of countries with temples where worship is practiced DS and the respective cities: For example, I read that there Mongolia and Nepal monasteries where worship is practiced (I mean no NKT temples and lamas, and I feel better connection with eastern lamas. Also in Malaysia this Tsem Rinpoche, and in Bloomington, Indiana, U.S.A. there is a beautiful monastery, and in Swiss too, in Vermont, USA  too.. and so on. Unfortunately I have no job, and no country will live in that from next year. I hope you can help me, and would be very happy to receive communication with Buddhist friends and so to learn every day more about our glorious King. Greetings to everyone involved in creating this wonderful site. Blessings!

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 04:36:19 PM »
Thank you very much for the tips: It happens that I don´t know people interested in practicing lineage DS, you know that in all other Vajrayana schools reject this practice, and I have no money to bring a resident lama, for that reason if there are any interested in come to Buenos Aires city, it would be wonderful. I would like to tell me where I can find a list of countries with temples where worship is practiced DS and the respective cities: For example, I read that there Mongolia and Nepal monasteries where worship is practiced (I mean no NKT temples and lamas, and I feel better connection with eastern lamas. Also in Malaysia this Tsem Rinpoche, and in Bloomington, Indiana, U.S.A. there is a beautiful monastery, and in Swiss too, in Vermont, USA  too.. and so on. Unfortunately I have no job, and no country will live in that from next year. I hope you can help me, and would be very happy to receive communication with Buddhist friends and so to learn every day more about our glorious King. Greetings to everyone involved in creating this wonderful site. Blessings!