Author Topic: DS resident lama in Buenos Aires, Argentina /N0 NKT  (Read 3313 times)

blacksmith

• Email
DS resident lama in Buenos Aires, Argentina /N0 NKT
« on: September 05, 2015, 09:20:06 PM »
Hello! from long time ago, we are waiting in Buenos Aires, Argentina, some resident lama giving the initiation of Dorje Shugden, as also ense; ar their precious learnings, unfortunately there is only representatives of NKT in Argentina, but many people like me want to follow the ense; lamas as the Gaden Monastery, or Serpom Monastery...We hope to have a lama resident in Argentina soon, if anyone has more information please, look forward to meeting her. Thank you and blessings to everybody!

psylotripitaka

Re: DS resident lama in Buenos Aires, Argentina /N0 NKT
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 06:45:48 AM »

1) Make offerings and prayers to the Dharmapala with your request every day
2) Go to the monasteries you mention and find a Lama you connect with, make extensive offerings and request them to come to your home
3) or, contact the monasteries you mention, make extensive offerings, and ask for a Teacher to come.

grandmapele

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 04:52:53 AM »
Chokyi Dorje, those are very helpful advise on the steps to take to create cause and take action for wishes. Sometimes, we tend to make things complicated and let it then defeat us. Reminds me of the stories about the Dharma kings of Tibet like Songtsen Gampo and Trisong Detsen and Ralpacan. Also, I particularly like the story of Yeshe Oe and Jangjub Oe who worked to bring the teachings to Tibet during the 2nd propagation of Buddhism in Tibet. How the translator Ngatso travelled to India to invite Atisha Dipamkara and the various adventures he encountered. I love stories!

psylotripitaka

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 07:57:45 PM »
Grandmapele, I'm actually in the middle of re-reading Life of Marpa the Translator, so when I read this question I immediately thought of how Marpa Lotsawa traded his belongings for gold and risked his life to make three journeys to India, and the amount of hardships and devotion and gold he gave to become a disciple and receive transmissions. So beautiful! It is so important to not just sit around expecting to be given everything on a silver platter, but to offer deep devotion and offerings to receive the very things that will end samsara!