Author Topic: Special Announcement from the ISC July 2015  (Read 6642 times)

psylotripitaka

Special Announcement from the ISC July 2015
« on: July 18, 2015, 05:50:56 AM »
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT JULY 16

"Dear Friends

You may know that on the 11th May 2015 the International Shugden Community made an announcement saying from August 2015 we would take a break from organising demonstrations against the Dalai Lama. This decision has now changed because we have received many, many requests from different groups and individuals to continue without stopping these demonstrations. The International Shugden Community is very happy to accept these requests and we will keep you informed about the next demonstrations.

Yours sincerely
Len Foley
ISC Representative
16th July 2015"

gohdi

Re: Special Announcement from the ISC July 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 08:48:05 PM »
Great news.
Ready to go.

eyesoftara

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 08:30:07 AM »
I feel this is good new but perhaps there should be a change in the message strategically by refraining from calling the His Holiness the "False Dalai Lama" and "Stop Lying"/"Don't Lie".
The message should be more affirmative like "Please lift the Ban". Perhaps showing the sufferings caused by the ban would be good.
We should show ourselves to be Buddhist. While we want positive action from the Dalai Lama we cannot drag Buddhism down.

Matibhadra

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 12:20:37 AM »
The message should be more affirmative like "Please lift the Ban".

This would be a very unfortunate message, because it would imply recognition of the authority of the evil tyrant.

Perhaps showing the sufferings caused by the ban would be good.

Sure, but this would be incompatible with not calling the evil tyrant “False Dalai”.

Indeed, a true Dalai Lama, an actual emanation of Chenrezig, could not enforce such a ban with its ensuing sufferings.

We should show ourselves to be Buddhist.

It is enough to be Buddhist. “Showing to be Buddhist” is the business of hypocrites such as your hero, the evil dalie, whence your own teaching on how to be an hypocrite.

While we want positive action from the Dalai Lama

It's too late for “positive action” from the evil dalie. An old, stiffened criminal hardly changes for the better. The remaining positive action within his ability is just to accomodate himself where he belongs, the garbage bin of history.

we cannot drag Buddhism down.

You want to cover and protect a dangerous criminal. You glorify such criminal as “His Holiness”. You became an ideological accomplice of his crimes, of the horrendous schism, of his bloody racist riots, of every gruesome self-immolation. And now you have the insolence of wanting to teach others not to “drag Buddhism down”. You might look at your own record, before trying to teach others what you most need to learn.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 03:52:43 PM »
Good to know that the Protests will continue, as it had been on for so very long.

Are we really getting the message through?  I rather not argue what should be the new slogans of the protests but are there better ones to have effect.

I humbly suggests more efforts be put towards religious freedom and the international human rights.  No point singing the same tune and expect a different result.  This is just my point of view.

Matibhadra

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 10:17:26 PM »
No point singing the same tune and expect a different result.  This is just my point of view.

Those demonstrating should decide their tune. If you want another tune, go and demonstrate yourself. But you would not demonstrate anyway, because of your subservient attitude towards the evil dalie. Therefore, your insincere purpose is just to put down the hard work of sincere demonstrators.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 09:13:12 AM »
No point singing the same tune and expect a different result.  This is just my point of view.

Those demonstrating should decide their tune. If you want another tune, go and demonstrate yourself. But you would not demonstrate anyway, because of your subservient attitude towards the evil dalie. Therefore, your insincere purpose is just to put down the hard work of sincere demonstrators.

Not to put down the sincere demonstrators but rather a different method and there is no right or wrong only just to obtain results for our common goal.  Lift the Ban.  Thank you for your remark.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 09:15:52 AM »

It defies logic that when one insult someone and then expect the person to accede to your request. You are demonstrating this illogic very well. I am sorry to say.

Yes of course the demonstrator should decide their tune. I respect that, others can have opinions too and they can adopt or disregard but to comment respectfully should be respected too. We have freedom of speech too which is what we are fighting for.

kris

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 08:30:57 AM »
Yes, people may or may not agree with the tune of the demonstrators, but I acknowledge their effort in bringing awareness to mass public about the controversial through demonstration. It involves a lot of resources, both financially and effort to organise the demonstrators, travels, accommodations, food, etc. If not because of ISC, many of the Europeans and Americans are still unaware of such discrimination/ban.

Matibhadra

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 03:43:16 AM »
It defies logic that when one insult someone and then expect the person to accede to your request. You are demonstrating this illogic very well. I am sorry to say.

Since I did not insult anyone, nor do I expect anyone to accede to my request, and did not even formulate any request to start with, your talk sounds slightly delusional.

but to comment respectfully should be respected too.

If so, please respect yourself avoiding delusional comments.

eyesoftara

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2015, 01:04:03 AM »
We are delusional but within this they is the Dharma as it is kindly taught by the Buddha and presented in the best way for us by the Boddhisattvas in the form of the lineage teachings. Hence, there is a solution for every delusion and any combinations deriving from it.
So if we speak constantly from a delusional mind and doesn't apply the Dharma and labelling others are evil, especially someone who is respected by many, it is a very dangerous act because we can never be sure. So please be kind with our words and offer love instead of hate. That is a safer bet and I think the results can be achieve that way too.

Matibhadra

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2015, 08:03:19 PM »
So if we speak constantly from a delusional mind and doesn't apply the Dharma and labelling others are evil,

That's precisely why you should avoid delusional minds, and strive to apply the Dharma: so that you may correctly label evil people, such as the evil dalie, as such, on the basis of direct perception and sound inference, rather than wrongly labeling them “Chenrezig” or whatever on the basis of religious fanaticism and dumb preconceptions.

especially someone who is respected by many,

A criminal is not less of a criminal just because he or she is “respected by many”. The fact that this is an important factor for you only shows how much you are attached to the eight mundane concerns such as praise and fame, to delusional propaganda, and to widespread preconceptions, rather than to applying the Dharma, as opposed to what you hypocritically want to teach.

it is a very dangerous act because we can never be sure.

Any Buddhist can be sure about what is evil and what is beneficial. Only religious fanatics give up their discriminating capability, and surrender to dogmas, preconceptions, and opinions of majorities.

So please be kind with our words and offer love instead of hate.

Covering and justifying a criminal, so that he can keep perpetrating his crimes, is your own offering of hate against humanity, while denouncing such a criminal, so that he may be taken for what he is, and therefore rendered ineffective, is definitely an act of love.

That is a safer bet

Corrupt politicians and cowardly people in general make bets, always wanting to be on the “safe” side, that is, the side of majority and convenience. They change sides according to the tide. They, just like you, are propelled by the eight mundane concerns.

Buddhists, on the other hand, are not into “betting”, but rather into abandoning what is evil or harmful, and adopting what is skillful or beneficial, on the basis of their own discriminating knowledge rather than the opinion of majorities or religious preconceptions.

and I think the results can be achieve that way too.

Of course. The same sad result of the eight mundane concerns in general, that is, the garbage bin of samsara.

Lineageholder

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 12:09:52 PM »
I feel this is good new but perhaps there should be a change in the message strategically by refraining from calling the His Holiness the "False Dalai Lama" and "Stop Lying"/"Don't Lie".
The message should be more affirmative like "Please lift the Ban". Perhaps showing the sufferings caused by the ban would be good.
We should show ourselves to be Buddhist. While we want positive action from the Dalai Lama we cannot drag Buddhism down.

The Dalai Lama is just a pretend Buddhist, so no problem.

Lineageholder

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 12:16:34 PM »

Yes of course the demonstrator should decide their tune. I respect that, others can have opinions too and they can adopt or disregard but to comment respectfully should be respected too. We have freedom of speech too which is what we are fighting for.

The purpose of the demonstration is to humiliate the false Dalai Lama so that, out of concern for his reputation, he will lift the ban. In any case, the slogans are a statement of fact. 'False Dalai Lama' - there is much evidence, apart from his own actions, to show that he's not the genuine incarnation of the previous Dalai Lamas. He has said so himself in an interview, so he doesn't deny it.  "stop lying" - well, he IS lying! He's lying saying his Gurus were wrong, he's lying about the nature of Dorje Shugden, he's lying about there being no ban, he's lying about his statements just being 'advice' so nothing he says can be trusted. Thus:

False Dalai Lama, Stop Lying

We need never fear the truth, only delusion.