Author Topic: Happy Birthday to H.H Dalai Lama  (Read 4185 times)

christine V

• Email
Happy Birthday to H.H Dalai Lama
« on: July 07, 2015, 12:28:42 PM »
H.H Dalai Lama celebrated His birthday recently in Global Compassion Summit in Anaheim recently. Once again H.H speak on religion should be fair. 

"
Code: [Select]
As a human being, as a social animal, every individual has a moral responsibility to think of the well-being of humanity," he said. Waving his right arm to signal key points, he challenged [b][color=red]religious ideologues to practice "unbiased compassion."[/color][/b] Source: http://www.latimes.com/local/orangecounty/la-me-dalai-lama-birthday-20150706-story.html

So please Your Holiness Dalai Lama, please lift the ban that causes so many bias, so much pain not only to the Dorje Shugden's practitioners but also to your own supporters, because of this ban, they are cruel and bias, And to the Buddhists' world it causes so much confusion

Please Your Holiness do have a peace talk with the Dorje Shugden's practitioner and solve this issue. 

TARA

Re: Happy Birthday to H.H Dalai Lama
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 11:59:36 PM »
Wishing His Holiness the Dalai Lama a Happy 80th Birthday.  Please do remember the Shugden ban has inflicted great suffering on millions of people for 19 years.  Shugden Practitioners are also human and need your compassion.  Besides this conflict is bringing much disrepute to Buddhism and your famed world peace status.  We beg you to remove the ban Your Holiness.

kelly

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 07:59:31 AM »
His Holiness is very compassion to eyes of the world he travel around the world to speak about world peace but His Holiness has forgotten about the DS ban that have created huge amount of pain and suffering to the DS practitioner especially the tibetan who live in Tibet please His Holiness do consider lifting the ban.

Jason Statham

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 03:44:51 AM »
Happy Belated Birthday to the H.H 14th Dalai Lana's 80th birthday. May He have a good health and longer life so that he is able to spread the Dharma further and wider. Of course I am also a Dorje Shugden practitioner, but I am not here to criticize the Dalai Lama for He is an emanation of Chenrezig. I would like to please the Dalai Lama to stop other Buddhists from attacking our fellow Dorje Shugden practitioners. As they are humans just like us and they are just simply praying to ah enlightened being.

James Bond

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 09:56:16 AM »
I could not agree more with what you have said, christine v. If the Dalai Lama really wants to promote freedom and peace between human kind, he should lift the ban against Dorje Shugden. If peace is really wanted, the ban should be lifted as the ban does cause major conflicts between Dorje Shuden practitioners and those who despise Dorje Shudgen. These conflicts have now escalated to threats and in some occasions, physical abuse. Is this really what we want? I thought we want peace? This is far from peace. I hope the Dalai Lama does something about this issue.

Matibhadra

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2015, 05:49:31 PM »
I hope the Dalai Lama does something about this issue.

Useless hope, as the evil dalie cannot do anything about this issue.

Indeed , the evil dalie is just a powerless mercenary puppet, and will be promptly eliminated by his puppet masters as soon as he becomes useless to them, or disobeys their orders, as it happened to his colleagues, the ex-Western puppets Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden, Manuel Noriega, Muammar Gaddafi, and so forth.

This is the sad reality of your fake “Chenrezig”: to be the powerless puppet of Western-Abrahamic big money, which has for a long time realized how important is the Gelug and Dorje Shugden tradition to Tibet and therefore to China, and how inconvenient is this traditions to its predatory, neocolonizing, Judaizing interests.