Author Topic: The Impact of Tsem Rinpoche's Coming Out  (Read 13674 times)

grandmapele

Re: The Impact of Tsem Rinpoche's Coming Out
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 08:05:06 AM »
"With that being said, I also believe that H.H Dalai Lama is putting a ban on Dorje Shugden for a greater reason. At the same time, it is because of this ban, many people know who Dorje Shugden is. It might be that H.H Dalai Lama is using this "stunt" to make the practice bigger." - Rinchen

Yes, it may be for a bigger, ultimate purpose that the Dalai Lama is creating this controversy. But, nevertheless, it is painful suffering for many especially the practicing Tibetan Shugden practitioners. We cannot ignore that. If we do, then we are not true practitioners of Buddhism. We have to show kindness if not compassion and ease their pain wherever we can, even if it is just to show that we empathize with their pain and struggle, their being displaced twice; first from their country and second from their community in exile.

This world, Samsara is suffering, so we need not make it worse. The various individuals that hold a dying man's hand, that give a helping hand or just simply feed a hungry man are precious. Why can't more be like that?

James Bond

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2015, 03:14:23 PM »
Tsem Rinpoche is one of the most powerful Shugden Lamas out there. His coming out has surely increased the progress to the lifting of the ban drastically. Not only is he an enlightened being, but he has touched many people with Dorje Shugdens practices. The work that Tsem Rinpoche does is incredible. He dedicates his life towards the lifting of the ban and to increase peace within Dorje Shugden practitioners.

I know for a fact that Tsem Rinpoche will continue to introduce Dorje Shugden practices to many more people wherever he may go. Thank you.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2015, 12:59:40 PM »
The videos that are prepared by his organization are a joy to watch and informative.

The videos are presented clearly and is very factual and flows nicely. Thank you Tsem Rinpoche and organization wherever you choose to manifest your buddhahood.

Pema8

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 01:38:35 PM »
Wow! It is amazing that such a high Lama is forced to hide his practice for years. But now with the largest Dorje Shugden statue in the world on their land, it seems clear that it was only a matter of time before coming out and showing to the world the preciousness of the Dharma Protector of our Time.

I rejoice for the good news and hope that this is another stepping stone closer to end of the ban.
It will get clearer and clearer to everyone that Dorje Shugden has only the best for us - protection and assistance on our way to enlightenment.

i have visited Tsem Rinpoche's website - wow! a lot of information on Dorje Shugden.
Thank you - and may the ban come down quickly and no more further harm be done!

lotus1

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2015, 10:48:54 PM »
Agreed Pema8.
I just visited the blog of Tsem Rinpoche and watched the video. I also found H.E. and his students also have a series of teaching videos about Dorje Shugden in both English and Mandarin. The topics include the introduction to Dorje Shugden, the benefits, how to start the practice, the lineage, also include topics about the ban on Dorje Shugden and explanation with logic!  What an online treasures!

Dorje Shugden Teaching Videos -
http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/dorje-shugden-teaching-videos.html

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2015, 07:35:36 AM »
Since July 2015, when HE Tsem Rinpoche announced His Practice of Dorje Shugden, I have listened to the videos posted on His Blog and I am so amazed how useful the information there were. The videos are truly a treasure to current and future DS devotees.

My greatest appreciation to HE Tsem Rinpoche and His organisation. 

May CTA realise the truth of Dorje Shugden and lift the BAN and not live in denial that there is no ban.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2015, 04:10:34 AM »
Since July 2015, when HE Tsem Rinpoche announced His Practice of Dorje Shugden, I have listened to the videos posted on His Blog and I am so amazed how useful the information there were. The videos are truly a treasure to current and future DS devotees.

My greatest appreciation to HE Tsem Rinpoche and His organisation. 

May CTA realise the truth of Dorje Shugden and lift the BAN and not live in denial that there is no ban.

Tsem Rinpoche has announced his practice of the Dorje Shugden and the reason in because of his Guru Devotion. If His Guru gave him a practice and he has commitments to the practice, he cannot change rescind on his promise his Guru. Of all his 14/15 Gurus, only 2 do not practice and he asked which one to follow? Of course he follow his root Guru Kyabje Zong Rinpoche and even though the Dalai Lama is also one of his Guru, he respectfully seek the Dalai Lama to lift the ban and forgive him as his has to follow his root Guru's instruction.

Tsem Rinpoche shows the highest form of Guru Devotion and practice the middle way buy respecting both Shugden and the Dalai Lama.

In my personal opinion,  the impact is from his practice of the Dharma, particularly Guru Devotion. That is fro me the main moral to his coming out.

Tenzin K

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2015, 07:56:09 AM »
Wow! Tsem Rinpoche really give a great logic explanation. I’m so grateful for his logic and rational explanation. It really clear and precise. I’m glad with this Shugden Lama that has so much courage to reveal himself and with his thought actually it guided many to the correct path of practice.

Tsem Rinpoche devotion is one of the most value I really admire and inspired. Despite so many obstacle and challenges he faced, he keep it up with only one reason which is hi devotion to his Guru.

Tsem Rinpoche indeed is a strong logical Shugden Lama that really prominent and his video teaching together with his students are remarkable. It’s very informative and useful.

Hope to see more and more Shugden Lama come out and together have a peaceful dialogue with HH the Dalai Lama to resolve this non-basis Shugden ban.

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2015, 12:52:37 AM »
Tsem Rinpoche's coming out certainly brought new element into the Dorje Shugden ban. I hear a lot of cheers and positive responses from the Shugden camps. I rejoice for them. Tsem Rinpoche informative approach to the Dorje Shugden issue without using means to insult and oppress the anti-Shugden camps is refreshing. The goal seems to be in bridging the two camps as opposed to segregating them.

But it does raise questions for me as to what is the real goal of the ban, what is HHDL really thinking/planning when he imposed the ban? Are we all just mere pawns in a game of chess between the Boddhisattvas?

SabS

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2016, 08:14:03 PM »
Isn't it with such compassion that Tsem Rinpoche stepped out to declare his loyalty to his Guru and his Protector practise of Dorje Shugden. I have visited his social sites many times and found him so progressive in his propitiation and spreading of the Protector practise. Taking up the stand for all Shugden practitioners, especially those in refugee settlements in India who dare not voice out, Tsem Rinpoche is currently facing so much abuse and slander in cyber attacks against him. I shudder just thinking the amount of abuse he suffers daily from all these abuses and threats. He could have remained silent on his practise but instead he chose to step forward as a Shugden Lama and help lift the illogical ban. Who else but a Buddha would do that! I must say his popularity has not wan but increased tremendously thanks to the controversy. You can see the numbers growing in the bottom left hand side of his blog. And I love the way he is so humble in his appeal to the Dalai Lama for lifting the ban rather than spewing vulgarities like those Anti-Shugdens. I have learnt so much from his blogs and hope he will continue to strongly promote the beneficial Dorje Shugden practise to the world. Thank you Tsem Rinpoche for your kindness to Shugden practitioners and take courage that we appreciate you.

pgdharma

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2016, 08:16:58 AM »
I salute to H.E. Tsem Rinpoche for being brave to be open with his practice on Dorje Shugden. I hope his security is taken care of because many high lamas who were opened with their practice have been harmed, attacked and abused.

Recently, I followed H.E.Tsem Rinpoche’s blog and I find it very interesting and informative.  Despite so many difficulties and challenges, he has worked so hard to provide clear, logical information on Dorje Shugden so that with more understanding, people will be able to know the actual facts. My deepest respect to, H.E Tsem Rinpoche and his team, for producing such excellent videos on Dorje Shugden and the wealth of information on his blog:  www.tsemrinpoche.com.

Thank you, H.E.Tsem Rinpoche for your compassion to benefit sentient beings and may the ban be lifted soon!

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2016, 01:47:10 PM »
Rejoice to read of H.E Tsem Rinpoche declaring his Shugden practice to the public. I am certainly inspired to read of Rinpoche's great devotion to his teacher. It was a real brave decision to declare to the world of his Shugden practice especially in these time, what with the ban put on by HHDL and being enforced by the CTA. I am very grateful to Tsem Rinpoche for his wonderful teachings on Dorje Shugden and especially showing us the ways to continue with our Shugden practice peacefully and harmoniously with everyone.

Sure there are a lot of criticism from many parties but I would like to compare the works and achievements of H.E Tsem Rinpoche's organization and decide for myself which teacher I want to learn from. May Tsem Rinpoche have a long and healthy life to continue to guide and alleviate all beings from sufferings.