Author Topic: Dorje Shugden oracle with Tsem Rinpoche  (Read 13961 times)

psylotripitaka

Big Uncle

Re: Dorje Shugden oracle with Tsem Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 12:30:13 PM »

I am meeting the great World Peace Dharma protector Dorje Shugden who has taken full trance of his official Panglung Oracle at Kechara on June 21, 2015

There is an exciting blog post on Tsem Rinpoche's blog too with lots of pictures! Got these really neat pictures there and I have included the captions as well...

Chojela in full trance of Dorje Shugden, performing a special Vajra dance in Wisdom Hall (our prayer hall in Kechara Forest Retreat) to clear obstacles

700 Meet A Buddha (???????)
http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/700-meet-a-buddha.html

On June 21, 2015, Kechara had the privilege and great merits to witness an auspicious trance in Wisdom Hall at Kechara Forest Retreat. H.E. Tsem Rinpoche briefly describes here the history and background of trances, and what happened on the day itself.
Admin

I really treasure the opportunity I had to have communion with my Dharma Protector, and for his presence in Kechara Forest Retreat to bless the environment and everyone therein
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 12:36:20 PM by Big Uncle »

grandmapele

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 02:13:45 PM »
Such tremendous blessings for those present at Kechara Forest retreat. The stdents of Tsem Rinpopche must have collected a lot of merits for that to happen. May all take courage and inspiration to continue on their path.

kelly

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 07:32:33 AM »
This is really a bless events that the actually oracles take trance in DS may all these people attended this events be able to continue their Dharma journey and continue to benefits others , may the DS ban be lifted soon.

Q

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 05:36:04 AM »
Incredible... Dorje Shugden must be extremely pleased with Tsem Rinpoche and his students... everything was exactly the same as trances that occur in the monasteries

fruven

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 05:08:24 PM »
It is such a rare opportunity to witness an oracle taking trance enlightened beings in modern times. May be the cause for people to gain faith in Buddha Dharma through the works of Tsem Rinpoche.

Thanks for sharing this video. I like the high resolution video. We are so spoilt.  :D

TARA

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 11:38:42 PM »
So incredible, such powerful event and generous sharing by the Kechara Organisation to the world. This certainly can shake the ban, restore faith, bring light and hope to the oppressed.  It certainly gives a positive boast to the Shugden community with no doubt.  I am so thrilled and treasure every moment of the video which is so professionally presented and made. I felt I was there.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 07:12:33 AM »
Our Lama is none other than Dorje Shugden himself, without all the hissing and body shaking involved with oracle possession. When the Lama teaches, it is already the living Buddha Dorje Shugden teaching us. The Lama has omniscient wisdom, so why do they need to get questions answered by oracles? What is the function of the oracle if the Lama is already Dorje Shugden?

I have my own thoughts about its purpose, and I am greatly inspired by them, but I would love to hear what people think about my questions.

eyesoftara

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 10:15:13 AM »
Our Lama is none other than Dorje Shugden himself, without all the hissing and body shaking involved with oracle possession. When the Lama teaches, it is already the living Buddha Dorje Shugden teaching us. The Lama has omniscient wisdom, so why do they need to get questions answered by oracles? What is the function of the oracle if the Lama is already Dorje Shugden?

I have my own thoughts about its purpose, and I am greatly inspired by them, but I would love to hear what people think about my questions.

By definition the Lamas are attained on different levels and there are many high Lamas who are one with the Buddhas and have attained the levels of No-More-Learning. So depending of the levels of the Lamas, they may rely on the Protector and ask questions. For those we are attained on the highest level, the Lama ask questions basically to convince the disciples because of the lack of faith on the part disciples due their ignorance.

angelica

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 04:37:45 PM »
For this to be presented to the world, a lot of hardwork has been done. Thank you Tsem Rinpoche and his students that have make it happened.

Rejoice for those that were able to attend the event. For people that cannot attend but has the chance to watch this video, it is really an educational and eye opening documentary.   

May the Dorje Shugden practice continue to flourish and benefits all beings. The ban need to be lifted ASAP to end the suffering of Shugdenpas.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2015, 10:39:31 AM »
Thanks for sharing such a precious video on Dorje Shugden trance.

I notice in many of the trances video record, there are no Dharma talk. But in this video Karche Marpo was giving a Dharma talk! Wow! This is so special.

TARA

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2015, 12:08:50 AM »
Dear Friends, you can download these awesome pictures and videos from this Tsem Rinpoche's blog post: http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/dorje-shugden/700-meet-a-buddha.html

Jason Statham

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 10:28:41 AM »
Wow! I'm totally astonished! I can't believe that this is the first time that the King Dorje Shugden would take trance, perform the destroying of the obstacles dance in Malaysia and the chanters are not even Tibetans, they are Malaysians. Man, and the King Dorje Shugden came right away after the chanters requested Him to. In some occasions, when they have a Dorje Shugden ceremony/trance, the King doesn't even enter the Oracle's body, sometimes the King will only come after a few requests and sometimes He doesn't even accept the tea that has been offered to Him and He just leaves. But this time, he accepted all the offerings. I wish that I was there in Malaysia when the King and Kache Marpo took trance in the 7th Panglung Khuten's body. I really can't wait for the next when the 7th Panglung Khuten takes trance and I have to be there to see it!!!

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 10:10:14 AM »
WoW. WoW. Such beautiful and clear video.  The world will be blessed by sight of these two great beings.

Joo Won

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 01:38:29 PM »
This is incredible.  :D  To have met the Buddha, the Protector must have lots of merits to have this to happen. Rejoice for Tsem Rinpoche and his students to make this happen, to let so many meet the Protector & get the blessings, as well the world knows Dorje Shugden is an enlightened being, to witness the traditional and sacred trance ceremony.

Thank you.