Author Topic: Chinese armed forces enter Nepal  (Read 7385 times)

DharmaDefender

Chinese armed forces enter Nepal
« on: May 04, 2015, 01:03:06 AM »
Hahaha what are Dharamsala going to say about this now? That Nepal should kick the Chinese out and let the Nepalese suffer? 60 years of petty bickering and when one of their kindest sponsors needs help, they cant do nowt for them. And meanwhile, China steps in to save Nepalese lives...

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-05/03/c_134205849.htm

icy

Re: Chinese armed forces enter Nepal
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 05:20:49 AM »
That's not all DharmaDefender, I have more news of China helping Nepal.  I wonder how would the anti-Shugden people reaction - call them Chinese pigs?

Chinese military team is only international rescue team to have a surgical center in Nepal so far.
http://en.people.cn/n/2015/0502/c90000-8886502.html

icy

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 05:34:59 AM »
What will Dharamsala do to these regiment of Chinese PLA to prevent epidemic during this critical time?  Would they say Chinese pigs go back to your country since you support the practice of Dorje Shugden? 

60 soldiers of anti-chemical regiment of Chinese PLA are sent to quake-hit Nepal for epidemic prevention

icy

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 05:48:40 AM »
Do you think Dharamsala would call out to earthquake victims to boycott Chinese Hospital in Nepal since they are supporters of Dorje Shugden?

Would Dharamsala also instruct Hospitals to segregate Shugden Buddhists blood from non-Shugden Buddhists in the course of saving lives of non-Shugden people?  Aren't they afraid of Shugden practitioners' blood being infested with 'evil'?   

I could not help but think how ridiculous the discrimination and segregation of Shugden Buddhists have become. 

All buildings funded and constructed by China in Kathmandu remain nearly undamaged in the earthquake

eyesoftara

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 08:55:56 AM »
I feel that in the wake of the Nepalese Earthquake the Chinese and the Indians perhaps has been the fastest to response and the Tibetan Administration is hard pressed to response given that they are not really a government with resource and not even a country physically. Hence, we cannot expect much from the CTA.
Having said that the Chinese government of today is a very different one from that of the 1950s. In the 1950s throughout 1960s and 70s, China were themselves undergoing internal strife that was the ""Great Leap Forward" and the Cultural Revolution. Not until he early 1980s thru to the 1990s were China's strife stopped and economic redevelopment under way until to this day, China is second largest economy in the world behind the US (some argue China is already the largest economy) in the world.

Hence, there is total disparity in class in the ability of to render aid in time of disaster to its neighbours.

Politics aside, the Dalai Lama and his government wasted 56 years in political limbo while their perceived enemy thrive to be a world power. It time that the Dalai Lama, make one last supreme effort to reconcile with China instead of being a neglected pawn of the Western-China political game. The pawn is of no use already. And that is a fact.

There is no way anyone can turn back the clock and wish for Tibet to revert back to the CTA. The only way is to accept China's terms; and of course negotiate for the best terms by all means; otherwise, once the Dalai Lama passes on, the CTA will be forgotten in the dust of history. Then what?If some kind of reconciliation can be agreed, then at least Tibet can move on with a true cultural, spiritual and economical renaissance that all Tibetan deserve.

Lastly and perhaps most importantly, the CTA can advocate true religious freedom with the Dalai Lama lifting the ban of Dorje Shugden regardelss of what He thinks is the nature of the deity.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 09:23:25 AM »
China's role in the Nepal Earthquake disaster fuels the positive mass consciousness of human values of loving kindness and compassion. Of course countries like India and others also played their part bu I am most impressed with the state of readiness and response by China. Also, the level intelligent applications of the most crucial services like mobile operating theater is truly world class response. I salute China.

This contrasted with some countries who just tonnes of food and supplies and clog up the airport that struggle to clear this massive cargo, not to mention the logistic problem of actually sending the food/supplies to where it is oat needed.

I think after this is over, the impression of China by the Himalayan countries will be greatly enhanced.

kelly

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 08:17:12 AM »
In this difficult time China has lend a helping hand to Nepal and in actual fact there is not much advantage that China can take from a country like Nepal so out of compassion and kindness they help so is a shame for CTA who get so much help Nepal yet they do not help much this show how much CTA really appreciate their friendship with Nepal.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 03:04:57 PM »
It is really inspiring how the Chinese Government moved into Nepal and help, most effectively.  China has grown and it is very nice to know that China supports the worship of Dorje Shugden.  With what China is doing for Nepal, I wonder what the CTA have to say.

It is also known that there are many Tibetans in Nepal, is the CTA helping their countrymen.

I wonder if CTA will reflect who they are actually dealing with and come to their senses for the sick of all Tibetans in exile. Not some third rate country but a world power and the worlds second largest economy, who by action is kind and compassionate.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2015, 12:39:20 PM »
China has shown compassion and readiness to help when Nepal was in an emergency situation. They were one of the first country to send immediate aid to Nepal right after the earthquake. Due to the last earthquake in Sichuan, China a few years ago China has gain first hand experience to handle emergency situations. From the news and pictures, China send digging equipment, health care, rescue workers with trained dogs, medicine, tents, clean water, etc. that were most needed after an earthquake.

What most of us would like to know is, where is the Dalai Lama and the CTA's help to Nepal?

icy

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 01:08:13 PM »
Kim Hyun Jae, we cannot say the Dalai Lama did not help in Nepal earthquake at all.  Dalai Lama provides Rs 70 lakhs in assistance for quake victims

- See more at: http://setopati.net/society/6495/#sthash.WoOmAIM5.t35BWsQ0.dpuf

fruven

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2015, 05:30:30 PM »
China's role in the Nepal Earthquake disaster fuels the positive mass consciousness of human values of loving kindness and compassion. Of course countries like India and others also played their part bu I am most impressed with the state of readiness and response by China. Also, the level intelligent applications of the most crucial services like mobile operating theater is truly world class response. I salute China.

This contrasted with some countries who just tonnes of food and supplies and clog up the airport that struggle to clear this massive cargo, not to mention the logistic problem of actually sending the food/supplies to where it is oat needed.

I think after this is over, the impression of China by the Himalayan countries will be greatly enhanced.

Very well said. China has changed. If we keep harping on what they did wrong in the past then there are tons of countries having done wrong, Japan, European countries, US and etc. Which country has never make any mistake that in this modern it is a no no?

angelica

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 04:43:29 PM »
It is during our bad time, we will be able to see who is our friend and who is not.  Only true friend will come to our assistance during bad time. Non friend and those only want benefits from us, will go away when we needed them most.

Is very kind and compassionate of China to send in immediate aid to Nepal. This is really pure giving from China and Nepal will never have anything to repay China as Nepal is very poor and now with the earthquake, the country is now in much devastated state.

Let's us all pray for Nepal that the country is getting the neccesary help and fund to rebuild the area affected by earthquake.

Shugdener

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2015, 02:08:25 PM »
There is really nothing the CTA can say or do that will make the Nepali people want to kick out the Chinese, especially when their country was recently hit by a 7.8 earthquake and while the CTA did nothing to help the Nepalis in this tough time for their country, China was one of the first two countries to send help and aid.

From the news portals I read, China has clearly gone the extra mile by being the only country to have a  surgical center and also sent a regiment of PLA to prevent any epidemic from spreading.

There is no reason at all that after all the help that China has sent to Nepal and it's people, I very much doubt that they will go against China and listen to the orders of the CTA.

grandmapele

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2015, 03:51:45 AM »
China has shown its human side and progress in humanitarian efforts. Let not the Dalai Lama and CTA be mired in the time capsule and be unable to move forward. The Tibetans have suffered enough, time to grow and move forward. Please do not divide and conquer. That is the way to more suffering. Remember the old adage - United we stand, divided we fall.