Author Topic: Trakze (Karma Shugden) resources  (Read 3367 times)

psylotripitaka

Trakze (Karma Shugden) resources
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:06:21 PM »
More wonderful resources for Trakze (Karma Shugden) from H.E.Tsem Rinpoche!

http://www.tsemrinpoche.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/buddhas-dharma/trakze-to-dispel-black-magic-spirits.html

lotus1

Re: Trakze (Karma Shugden) resources
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 09:40:53 AM »
Wow! Thank you so much Chokyi Dorje for sharing! Another article from HE Tsem Rinpoche on the practice of Dorje Shugden!

This time is Trakze (Karma Shugden) that can dispel black magic and spirit. I am sure a lot of people who are disturbed by black magic and spirit would find it very beneficial. On top of that, I also read about the power of Trakze in supporting us to get deeper teaching of Dhrama and main training practices such as Lojong:
Trakze is no other than Manjushri in a ferocious form, emanating to specifically counter obstacles and afflictive entities. In general, Trakze’s practice can purify an environment, bless one’s business, protect one’s home, and give blessings to loved ones, but the real purpose of Trakze’s practice is to be blessed in order to gain an understanding into the deeper teachings of Dharma and facilitate the mind training practices such as Lojong.

I wonder if HE Tsem Rinpoche would give us all the teachings of each of the five forms of Dorje Shugden?? I sincerely request him to give so that many would be benefited from the teaching.

Dondrup Shugden

Re: Trakze (Karma Shugden) resources
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 02:35:24 PM »
Sharing your view, Lotus1, I too and many more Shugden practitioners will pray that HE Tsem Rinpoche will continue to teach us about the great lineage of this great Dharmapala. 

I shall continue going to Tsem Rinpoche's blog for more factual learnings which will empower our practice of Shugen lineage.  We are very blessed.