Author Topic: What can not be controlled, Must be suppressed  (Read 3606 times)

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
What can not be controlled, Must be suppressed
« on: September 30, 2011, 03:47:01 PM »
Just read about the current issues surrounding who is the real Karmapa. Having not known much about it before the background helps to understand the significance in todays climate. How this confusion of the Karmapas is related to Dorje Shugden. Who created the confusion?

I just wish we all knew what is the real agenda of the former TGIE, as it stands, whatever they touch turns out bad.

Take a read:
http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=9777

DharmaSpace

Re: What can not be controlled, Must be suppressed
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 04:33:41 PM »
Under the CTA formerly known as TGIE we have

2 panchen lamas, 2 karmapasa and the Dorje Shugden ban, such issues only creates divisions no good will come out from it.

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 01:09:10 PM »
Can you imagine the karma involved behind this motivation? I would hate to anyone of those people who plot, conspire and execute this mandate. Dharma doesn't even enter the equation for these people.

Barzin

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 08:55:02 PM »
Can you imagine the karma involved behind this motivation? I would hate to anyone of those people who plot, conspire and execute this mandate. Dharma doesn't even enter the equation for these people.

Exactly!  Imagine the negative karma they are accumulating each day!   I am worried about those people who wake up and think daily how to destroy a Buddha, it is very bad karma to stop people from dharma.  I just hope they will get the chance to meet Lord Manjushri some day.

All these only made Buddhism looks bad.  So who is Buddhist now?

Gabby Potter

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2015, 06:16:25 PM »
I am too rather "worried" about the amount of negative karma they are creating and collecting every day, the consequences will be so bad. But too bad people never realised this, what I can do for them is just to pray for them.