Author Topic: A Trus Inspiration: Claudio Cipullo  (Read 3376 times)

vajrastorm

A Trus Inspiration: Claudio Cipullo
« on: March 28, 2015, 07:29:51 AM »
"Every now and then, we come across personalities that touch and inspire us Dorje Shugden practitioners. In the middle of hypocrisy and suffocating pressures to be politically correct, to ostracise our Guru and fellow Dharma practitioners who practice the Lord Protector Dorje Shugden, one person stands out....."

Claudio Cipullo, a student of Lama Yeshe, had taken his initiation into Shugden from Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. He tells a lovely story about Lama Yeshe in conjunction with this initiation ceremony. As traditionally only 3 people were allowed to take the initiation at any one time,  he said, “You cannot be four; only three. Whoever has bodhicitta, who has let go of the I and cherishes others, should leave.” Lama shot up immediately.

Lama Yeshe was true to form as a Bodhisattva.

Two things I noted. Claudio Cipullo was a true student of hie Guru, Lama Yeshe, in not giving up Shugden practice. So I wonder why FPMT gave up Shugden practice so easily for political correctness.

Lama Yeshe was a being with great bodhicitta and an inspiring and great Guru. Why did FPMT forget this?

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/a-true-inspiration-claudio-cipullo/

kris

Re: A Trus Inspiration: Claudio Cipullo
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 09:59:24 AM »
wow.. I didn't know DorjeShugden.com has an article about Claudio :) After reading the article, it is indeed very inspiring in this time and age because Guru Devotion is not something easy to come by. From how I feel, not many are real practitioners, and many choose to be political correct rather than doing the practice.

Just take Dorje Shugden practitioners as an example.. As Buddhists, we should not create schism and separation, but right inside the monasteries, schism and separation is created.  As Buddhists, we are supposed to be kind and accepting to all sentient beings, but right inside the monasteries, persecution is happening, and it has also instigated the seed of hatred in lay people..

we need more people like Claudio

grandmapele

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »
Claudio Cipullo is showing us all the true way to move forward. I bow down to such devotion to the Guru and practice. Surely a man who has seen the light.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 04:49:56 AM »
Mr. Claudio Cipullo is a true inspiration for all Dorje Shugden practitioners.  Both his Gurus had entered clear light and the centre FPMT had denied Dorje Shugden and he moved on and continue his practice and also teach. Amazing Guru Devotion and unshakeable faith in our Protector.

His story also taught us what a great person Lama Yeshe is to have gotten out of the DS initiation so that the other 3 can have it. That is the greatest form of bodhichitta practice.

May many Shugdenpas learn from Mr. Claudio Cipullo and the ban will be lifted.

fruven

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 11:46:15 PM »
In the face of so many practitioners who have chosen to be politically correct Mr Claudio Cipullo shown to us that keeping our commitments to our guru is the way forward. We should not give up our Dharma practice when we are faced with obstacles in our spiritual journey