Author Topic: World class level  (Read 7934 times)

thaimonk

World class level
« on: July 18, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »
I just found on Kechara's website this department called Kechara Saraswati Arts, among their 13 departments. Fantastic.

http://www.kechara.com/arts/

Look at their work just in pendants! It really bring Buddha pendants to world class level.

See the Tsongkhapa in diamond and white gold! and Vajra Yogini in diamond and lapis lazuli! The workmanship really tells you so much of their organization. I have never seen Buddhist pendants on this sort of par excellence. So high class.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: World class level
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 11:54:27 PM »
Dear Thaimonk,

Thank you for sharing this info - the pendants are really gorgeous. I particularly love this Vajrayogini against the dark blue background. It's stunning. I love the idea of Dharma jewelry - so everyone you meet who gets to look at it will receive a blessing! It's so modern and much easier to share blessings than carry a statue around! Very creative.

Cheers x
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 05:29:09 AM »
Good finding Thaimonk,

I love the Je Lama's pendants. They look really modern and sassy for the hip people of today. I know me and my cousins would love to have one like these. I think the JE?????nma versions are rarely found in Dharma stores in general and grant great blessings.

H1N1

Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 06:26:11 AM »
Hey Harry,

I decided to google Tsongkhapa pendants after reading your post and only the Kechara websites come up. The only other site that offered Tsongkhapa pendant was an ebay seller and the quality does not come anywhere halfway close to what Kechara is offering. i didn't realise they were so pioneering! good stuff.

x
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DSFriend

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 08:14:48 AM »
I still remember my first pendant of Buddha Shakyamuni (thai style). Wow...pretty amazing the choices of buddha pendants available these days. It's fashionable. Very progressive and innovative of kechara in bringing buddha images in this presentation to the modern people.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 03:43:52 PM by DSFriend »

triesa

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 05:23:37 PM »
Thanks Thaimonk for sharing the information.

It is extremely encouraging  to see there are committed people to really put in the effort and time to produce so many nice buddha pendants. yes I do remember buddha pendants were very limited to Guan Yin and Buddha Shakyamuni alike, if we can more choices, then wearing a buddha pendant will become a fashion. We should all wear one because it is a very skillful way to bless ourselves as well as the ones we meet everyday.

Triesa

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 08:37:01 PM »
Thank you Thaimonk for your info.

Looks like that will burn a hole in my pocket during my next business trip to Kuala Lumpur. The last time I purchased 3 beautiful pendants from their shop, Kechara Paradise.

More pendants for me!!! (and no regrets for burning the hole)

« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 08:52:07 PM by Vajraprotector »

WoselTenzin

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 11:04:42 PM »
These pendants are exquisite. I have never seen Buddha pendants of this quality and such refined design.  It's like designer jewellery. I am pleasantly surprised.  I especially like the white gold Vajrayogini with diamonds.  Making Buddha pendants with the highest quality material is an offering to the Buddhas.  Such beautiful Buddha pendant can potentially attract many people to look at it and plant an imprint of Buddha seed in their minds. Fantastic!!

DharmaDefender

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 09:38:09 PM »
Dear Thaimonk,

Thank you for sharing this info - the pendants are really gorgeous. I particularly love this Vajrayogini against the dark blue background. It's stunning. I love the idea of Dharma jewelry - so everyone you meet who gets to look at it will receive a blessing! It's so modern and much easier to share blessings than carry a statue around! Very creative.

Cheers x

I like the Vajrayogini too, although it'd be great if she was set into some type of red precious stone so it looks like she's all aflame. Anyway, I think the pendants are a great idea...not only do they plant the seed of enlightenment for people but on a more worldly level, they 'normalise' the view of such wrathful-looking deities of people. I guess it'll help Kechara if they are going to build large statues of wrathful deities at their peace centre.

thaimonk

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 03:42:39 AM »

Glad some of you like these. I am just amazed at the workmanship. I like them very much. They are THE best Buddha pendants I have ever seen in person and on the net.

:)

VS

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 04:14:40 AM »
Thank you very much Thaimonk for your info.

It's really amazing how this kechara group managed to produce such a beautiful variety of buddha pendants! Talk about fashion, ladies will sure have a field day in choosing different buddha pendants to match their clothes! Wonderful!

This is what i'll call new age designs!

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 07:50:30 AM »
View the latest creations from Kechara and you will be even more amazed.  The range of pendants has increased tremendously and even more beautiful and precious.

Every item is so desirous.  A good form of attachment to Buddha images. Hahaha!!!!