Author Topic: The Shugden Scapegoat  (Read 7263 times)

Shugden Library

• Followers of Dorje Shugden
The Shugden Scapegoat
« on: February 10, 2015, 10:13:13 PM »
The Shugden Scapegoat

Part of a series of articles that highlight the Dalai Lama & his exiled parliament (the CTA) displaying all 14 Characteristics of Fascism:

"Scapegoating is a very effective political tool for three reasons:
1. It turns the attention of the masses away from the failings of the government.
2. It removes the blame for the failings of the leadership from the government to the scapegoat.
3. It unites the people against a common enemy, making them easier for the government to influence and control."

https://www.facebook.com/dalailamatruth/posts/1000777316599841:0

grandmapele

Re: The Shugden Scapegoat
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 03:09:17 AM »
Thank you, Shugden Library for highlighting this. I tend to agree with this reasoning. The former TGIE was failing so there was a change of name and tactics. Reminds me of how business change their name and looks to refresh the impression when their business go downhill.

All these talks of how the Chinese are funding all the Shugdenpas are very wearing. H.H. the 14 th Dalai Lama in his clairvoyance saw how the Chinese would fund the Shugdenpas, that's why he instituted the ban so that the Shugdenpas can get money. LOL. All His Holiness has to do to defuse that is lift the ban, and take away the Chinese 'weapon' all in one stroke!

But, seriously, His Holiness is the emanation of Chenrezig and nothing can harm him. A Buddha has no karma. Oh lordy, Chenrezig is a Boddhisattva and not a Buddha which means the Dalai Lama CAN be harmed as even a 10th level Boddhisattva can fall back to Samsara!

Whichever way, I thank His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama as without the ban and controversy, I would not have known of Dorje Shugden and studied it leading to my understanding that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha in worldly form - non dualistic.

So, with folded hand to H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama, thank you.