Author Topic: 7" Dorje Shugden statue is available for invitation again!  (Read 9299 times)

Gabby Potter

Re: 7" Dorje Shugden statue is available for invitation again!
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 05:25:40 PM »
This 7'' Dorje Shugden statue is beautiful! The statue is simple and neat! Everyone should grab this and you can even give it to your friends as a gift for extra protection :) I have two Dorje Shugden statues at home, having these holy statues at home is truly a blessing, you'd feel more peaceful and happy. 

MoMo

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 02:03:46 PM »
It was often being stressed when inviting a Buddhist statue it have to be iconographically correct as it shows the enlighten aspects of the particular deity.
To be assured the mentioned criterial being met, the source has to come from one that process vast knowledge on its subject and practices that is none other than DS.com!
I hope one day the holy protector’s statue could also be make available in the range of the size of 10”~12” as it would more noticeable when placed on altar and to be a conversational piece to disseminates DS practice to visitor to our home.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 07:27:47 AM »
The 7" Dorje Shugden statue is made of bronze, I believe and its beautiful.

It would be great if future sizes of DS statues be made from different materials like resin, porcelain or others to be made available in different prices and budget too, and available for all to invite back.

Inviting a protector statue that has been blessed into our homes or offices is most beneficial to everyone, to plant imprints.

lotus1

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 08:25:45 PM »
I just invited a statue from dorjeshugden.com. I love the service as I have gotten it in a very short timeframe.
It is so beautiful and iconography correct.
For my statue, I have inserted with mantra, my Guru’s robes and some other precious items from my Guru or other high lamas. Together with my order, I also bought the Dorje Shugden Holy Pills and inserted it into the statue that I have.
I am very happy as I have invited the Buddha home for my family. I felt the energy at home also becomes better after I have invited DS statue!