Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Practice is Mainstream  (Read 13231 times)

eyesoftara

Re: Dorje Shugden Practice is Mainstream
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 01:11:57 AM »
What does it matter if Dorje Shugden practice is mainstream or not? Does it make it right to persecute the practitioners if the practice is minor. Is it right to trample on the minority? You don't have to be majority or mainstream to be accorded your rights and freedom!

Could not agree more. The obsession with being “mainstream” displayed by some self-styled “Shugdenpa” religionists only shows that they are under the power of the eight mundane concerns, such as praise and fame.

By saying and showing that Dorje Shugden practice is mainstream is not to imply that minority practice should not be accorded recognition and accepted. It is rather to counter the claim by the Dalai Lama faction that Dorje Shugden practice is small. Hence, by proving that it is Not small, their logic is debunked.

Matibhadra

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 07:03:46 PM »
By saying and showing that Dorje Shugden practice is mainstream is not to imply that minority practice should not be accorded recognition and accepted. It is rather to counter the claim by the Dalai Lama faction that Dorje Shugden practice is small. Hence, by proving that it is Not small, their logic is debunked.

Their logic is that a small religious group does not deserve protection, and therefore can be persecuted.

This logic is debunked by showing that any religious group, big or small, deserves protection, and that people engaged in the persecution of any religious group, big or small, such as the evil dalie lame of Tibet, are sociopaths, and criminals against humanity deserving due punishment.

Trying to debunk the evil dalie and his minions with the argument that Shugdenpas are a big religious group only reinforces the dalaite logic that small religious groups do not deserve protection, and therefore can be persecuted.

Now, of course, showing that Shugdenpas are a huge religious group in Tibet and abroad does serve the purpose of showing that the evil dalie and his Tibetan and Western minions are compulsive liars, as it is the case with socioptahs and criminals in general.

kelly

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 08:25:10 AM »
Whatever CTA said is really no true look at the picture the DS practitioner in Tibet is huge how can they denied that this is not a major practice and carry on the ban , from this ban create so much suffering for the Tibethan community, may the ban lift as soon as possible so that more people will benefits from this powerful protector.

Jason Statham

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 09:51:45 PM »
I feel so glad that Dorje Shugden's practice is growing tremendously regardless if the ban is still there or not, and once the ban is lifted there will be a lot more people practicing Dorje Shugden and there will be no more disturbances or anything stopping us from practicing Dorje Shugden. Why do I say that more people will practice DS when the ban is lifted because, more people will be able to practice DS freely especially places like Nepal, India and Tibet because when the ban is lifted everyone will start to accept it, and when the Dalai Lama tells the truth that Dorje Shugden is not a demon, everyone will understand it and accept it as well. The Dalai Lama keeps on saying that Dorje Shugden is evil but really, have you ever heard of a story where Dorje Shugden harming anyone besides from Dorje Shugden takes trance and beat some naughty monks up because that is to purify the person's bad Karma. I really love my protector Dorje Shugden because he is always there to protect my love ones and myself. Dorje Shugden is a real Protector and Buddha, He is nothing close to a demon. Thank you for reading.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 07:32:32 AM »
I totally agree with what Jason said as the practice of a Protector is very personal and what "helps" that our Protector has granted on us, only the practitioners will know.

Whatever is said about Dorje Shugden is the same over and over, again and again.  Yet what is the results of such blatant accusations?  Nothing.  But the fact is that Dorje Shugden is blamed for the ineffectiveness of the CTA and the cronies in that assembly.

Shugdenpas are multiplying due to the correct views and teachings of HE Tsem Rinpoche.  Let us rejoice that such great Lamas live among us.  Let us study more on the lineage of our Protector and be steadfast in our faith.  The truth will prevail.

James Bond

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2015, 10:21:44 AM »
I actually never knew that there were so many people practicing Dorje Shugden. Its good to see that so many people are still supporting and practicing Dorje Shugden despite the ban. Thats real devotion. When someone tells you to stop believing in something, you should listen to them. You need to stand up for what you believe in. And this event was the perfect example. It shows how so many people are dedicated to Dorje Shugden practices. Very happy to see this.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2015, 05:57:19 AM »
There has never been a doubt that Dorje Shugden practice is main stream.The fact that almost all Gelugpa Lamas comes from the Lineage of Pabongka and even the Dalai Lama practiced it means it always has been mainstream.

The difference now is that there is revival of the practice because and in spite of the ban and because of China.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2015, 05:42:53 AM »
I have known for a long time that the Dalai Lama is nothing but a liar.  He is a complete and utter liar--- from the Karmapa (yes he has no right to choose Karmapa, my Gelugpa friends :)) but he does have the right from the time of the 5th to be monarch of Tibet--- I say we renounce him completely in Buddhism--- it's the only logical thing to do--- he is destroying Buddhism completely.
 1. Shugden ban--- obvious
 2. Karmapa --- picks China's recognition--- obviously a problem
 3. Reincarnated Shugden lamas--- picks ones loyal to him that Shugden lamas don't recognize
 4. his pretend Karmapa (the one China picked) is whose name the Drugkpa Kagyu schools are being forcibly converted under---
  Why do we want this guy?  We don't want the Chinese to pick the Panchen lama so why let either them or the CTA pick the Karmapa or the Dalai Lama---- we change bodies every life--- I was probably Tibetan before and goodness i might be again--- so let's get rid of the Dalai Lama as a holder of the Gelugpa school--- he was just a monarch--- separate religion and state--- for real.

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2016, 02:06:37 PM »
The CTA is trying to tell everyone that practicing Dorje Shugden will harm their lives and also the Dalai Lamas life, but they are horribly wrong. Just see how many people have practiced Dorje Shugden and got what they wanted, could a evil spirit or devil grant wishes? No, Thus there is no way that Dorje Shugden could be a devil or evil spirit he can only be a fully enlightened Dharma Protector.

The CTA says that very few people practice or support Dorje Shugden, but the pictures are enough to prove them  otherwise.

More and more people are learning of the benefits they could get by practicing Dorje Shugden and more and more people are saying that it is good to practice Dorje Shugden, soon enough all the positive reviews on Dorje Shugden and worshiping him  will blanket what nonsense the CTA has to say about Dorje Shugden.

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2016, 04:13:10 AM »
This is nothing but good news because it shows tremendous progress is being made and that shows that we are stepping closer to lifting this ban and we are a step closer to going global or really big with this news because we grow in followers. We are not only growing, we are spreading awareness to the other people that have no idea what we are doing around the world.

We are getting bigger, and the whole "minority" comment about DS is false as you can see. We are helping those in need in tibet that are being treated horribly because of the tremendous discrimination they are under for practicing Shugden. We are getting stronger and louder to this world. Lets continue.

Jason Statham

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2016, 04:40:31 AM »
Dorje Shugden was never a minor practice, it has always been mainstream. Before the H.H. Dalai Lama banned Dorje Shugden practice, there were a lot of Monasteries that practice Dorje Shugden as well. Even the Dalai Lama himself practiced Dorje Shugden for 30 years. I already knew that Dorje Shugden is major but I never expect it to be this big. Especially the first event, 200 THOUSAND people turned up for the event. Like oh my Buddha, the place is so fully packed I can barely see notice that the monastery is there. I am truly amazed by this. Q, thank you so much for sharing.