Author Topic: DS will ROCK Singapore!  (Read 10365 times)

MLIOW

DS will ROCK Singapore!
« on: January 05, 2015, 02:42:50 PM »
Bought DS pendant and books for people whom I know would love DS in Singapore! May the force of DS be with all of you..folded hands. Marianne

TARA

Re: DS will ROCK Singapore!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 08:44:54 PM »
That is great news Marianne.  It is time DS ROCK Singapore.  Many Singaporean will love DS for sure.

tingtong

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 12:27:50 AM »
It is so nice of you to buy DS related stuff to people that u concern and I believe DS will be around to assist and protect everyone.. cheers SG !!!

nagaseeker

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 05:30:41 AM »
Hi marianne, how kind of you! may ds bless more singaporean in the future . rejoice

claytonlee

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 01:24:41 PM »
Thank you! When am i getting mine!?

MoMo

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 01:49:13 PM »
Oya, It will definitely rock Singapore and beyond! It’s such a coincident that mine just arrived couples of day ago. 20 buck a pop plus 15 shipping from online shop of DS.com. Mine was of stainless steel but who care as long as I had the enlighten being’s body of form being physically close to me to bless me and to take care of my temporal and ultimate needs!

Thank you! When am i getting mine!?

You better be hurry as I heard from a friend of mine who hesitate for a short moment and it was running out of stock.

angelica

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 03:48:12 PM »
The best gift we can give to others will be anything related to dharma practice for eg dharma books, pendants, tsa tsa, mala & etc. All these items will definitely benefits the other party. As for pendant, it not only bless and protect the one wearing it, it also blessed those that see it. Rejoice for Marianne for being so kind and thoughtful. May DS can reach to every corner of the world and the ban can be lifted ASAP. Support DS.com. DS.com is a very important website to give us up-to-date information and valuable information about DS.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2015, 09:03:04 AM »
Good for you, Marianne. Rejoice for you and also the recipients of the blessed DS pendants. The pendants would bless the person wearing it and also anyone who sees it. Most of all, by purchasing from the DS.com online store, one is also helping to support the  informative website and the holy monks at the  Dorje Shugden monasteries. Yes, it is so wonderful to see Dorje Shugden growing and spreading into so many countries.

RedLantern

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2015, 02:00:26 PM »

Wonderful Marrianne! May you have DS blessings for your generosity in giving blessed DS merchandise and pendants to benefit others and plant seeds in their minds and be blessed by Dorje Shugden.Thank you for sharing and may DS practice grow in beautiful Singapore!

fruven

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 12:10:43 AM »
This is a great DS pendant as gift. I also got myself one too.  :) Before wearing the pendant chant the mantras at least 10 malas, blow on the pendant, and visualize Dorje Shugden enter the pendant like a snow flake falling down gently on earth.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 07:30:50 AM »
@Fruven - that is good advice to do 10 malas of the DS mantras and blow on the pendant visualizing DS entering into the pendant to active the energy of the protector. Thanks for sharing.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 09:33:41 AM »
Nice! It is said that if one took a glance on Dorje Shugden he/she will be planted a seed in their mind stream to be able to practice and get protection from the lord himself. Maybe one might not be a Buddhist in this life time but eventually that particular person will meet the Dharma. This is definite!

pinecone

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 01:52:13 PM »
Rejoice for you Momo.  The pendants look astonishing and unique. I have been trying to order the stainless steel pendant the last two weeks from DS online shop but the pendants were out of stock. Wow,  I believe many has started to recognize the powerful blessing and protection received from Dorje Shugden, that is why the pendants and statutes were sold like hotcakes.   Fortunately, I have managed to place my order just now and am eagerly  looking forward to receive my pendant and recite the DS mantra on it.  Om Benza Wikki Bittana Soha…………… 8)

fruven

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2015, 04:22:53 PM »
@Fruven - that is good advice to do 10 malas of the DS mantras and blow on the pendant visualizing DS entering into the pendant to active the energy of the protector. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah I would do the same for other holy items I get in future too. More blessings.  8)

kris

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2015, 10:43:14 AM »
I really like to buy items from shop.dorjeshugden.com. The pendants (as shown above) are very detail and precise. I also like the heart crystal (http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/blessed-items/dorje-shugden-heart-crystal.html), I think everyone who is Dorje Shugden practitioners should invite at least one and to create a strong connection with Dorje Shugden, because heart crystal is a symbolic item when we receive sogtae (life entrustment or initiation).