Author Topic: The Benefits of Dorje Shugden Puja  (Read 7547 times)

vajrastorm

The Benefits of Dorje Shugden Puja
« on: December 03, 2014, 06:30:08 AM »
Dharma Protector Dorje Shugden is an essential protector for this era. At the most basic level, Dorje Shugden is able to solve various supernatural phenomena that one may encounter, such as spirit disturbances, sorcery or negative interferences.

He is also able to dispel samsaric problems such as ill-health, financial difficulties, family disputes, problems in the workplace, failing businesses, emotional instability, etc.

At a higher level, Dorje Shugden’s ultimate purpose as an enlightened Dharma protector is to benefit and support all sentient beings along their spiritual journey. Many practitioners have been amazed by the spiritual benefits they have received through sincere and consistent Dorje Shugden practice.

Ultimately, as Dorje Shugden is one of the most important Dharma protectors of this day and age, the merits from sincerely and consistently performing or sponsoring his puja are countless.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/dharma-readings/the-benefits-of-dorje-shugdens-puja/

vajrastorm

Re: The Benefits of Dorje Shugden Puja
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 05:58:55 AM »
Here are a list of 10 benefits of the Dorje Shugden puja:

1.Removes inner and outer obstacles for one’s spiritual growth and attainments
2.Provides favorable conditions for one’s dharma practice to flourish
3.Develops wisdom, clarity and peace of mind
4.Improves memory and understanding, particularly the understanding of dharma
5.Overcomes financial troubles and brings material wealth
6.Grants protection from evil spirits, negative energies and witchcraft
7.Heals the body, mind and spirit
8.Grants protection from harmful, dangerous and life-threatening situations
9.Provides swift assistance in times of need
10.Creates a strong spiritual connection to an enlightened being for protection in this and future lives until one achieves bodhicitta.

sandra

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 05:53:06 PM »
Thank you for the sharing. The protector is really powerful in this era. I personally encountered some problem and immediately I sponsored the puja and it did help to solve my problem. The protector always generous, kind and be there for us when we are in need. The protector also help us to remove all the obstacles in our spiritual path as long as we set our motivation right. I personally have strong faith in the protector and invoke His blessing from time to time.

fruven

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 08:58:30 AM »
With strong faith to our guru and following his instructions, the protector can definitely assist us to overcome our difficulties be in spiritually or secularly. The importance of following guru instructions getting be denied. If we don't follow we are essentially creating more obstacles for ourselves. The protector won't assist in creating more obstacles that is detrimental to our practice.

RedLantern

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 01:10:15 PM »

Dorje Shugden is an essential Dharma Protector for this era. At the most basic level, Dorje Shugden is able to solve various supernatural phenomena that one may encounter.
Dorje Shugden’s ultimate purpose as an enlightened Dharma protector is to benefit and support all sentient beings along their spiritual journey.With sincere and consistent practice, many practitioners are amazed  by the spiritual benefits.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 02:52:55 PM »
With faith and devotion one can feel the power of Dorje Shugden puja. I have personally been doing the DS prayers and have realised that most of my personal and my family obstacles have been pacified and most of the things have been going smoothly for us.
I have strong faith in DS and have been blessed by the Protector as well.
Wish more people will be able to benefit from DS practice and hope the ban be lifted as soon as possible.

malini123456789

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 03:18:11 PM »
DS is a dharma protector and it has benefit us spiritually and hope can benefit and blesses more sentient beings and spirits around.

angelsherfield

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 03:26:15 PM »
Since I get to know about DS, I start doing daily DS prayers. It helps me a lot in my personal life and career path. I able to think clear and precise in making decision. It reminds me stay strong and do not give up easily whenever i encounter obstacles. It keeps me positive thinking and i believe in DS and myself that i able to go through these difficult moment. It just the matter of period of time required.

eyesoftara

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 08:21:12 AM »
All Dharma Protector practice provide similar benefits as stated and I reproduce it below from vajrastorm:

Here are a list of 10 benefits of the Dorje Shugden puja:

1.Removes inner and outer obstacles for one’s spiritual growth and attainments
2.Provides favorable conditions for one’s dharma practice to flourish
3.Develops wisdom, clarity and peace of mind
4.Improves memory and understanding, particularly the understanding of dharma
5.Overcomes financial troubles and brings material wealth
6.Grants protection from evil spirits, negative energies and witchcraft
7.Heals the body, mind and spirit
8.Grants protection from harmful, dangerous and life-threatening situations
9.Provides swift assistance in times of need
10.Creates a strong spiritual connection to an enlightened being for protection in this and future lives until one achieves bodhicitta.

However, what is the most important and what differentiate one Protector practice with another is that of the instruction of the Guru. This is the essential root of attainments; the devotion to the Guru. Hence, any practice instructed by the Guru give infinitely higher blessings to the practitioners.

Also, as the Protector Dorje Shugden is the Protector of Je Tsongkhapa teachings; especially the Prasangika Madhyamaka view of Emptiness,  that is the most suitable for beings in this degenerate age; Dorje Shugden practice has the added efficacy to speed the progress of practitioners.

MoMo

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 02:54:56 PM »
Eye of Tara, It is such a delight to have read your comments that  the benefits of protector was due to the blessing of having faith with one Guru and the Guru exuded such blessing due to his compassion.
From the student’s side, it is the direct teachings that the student get from his guru, the activities that the student can and be able to participate in his mandala that have true meaning. Why? Because it is from the kindness of the Lama,  to take rebirth back to samsara and all his enlighten works so that the student be able to get involved and experienced the listed benefits himself.
In the case of Dorje Shugden practices that we received today was due to the kindness of all lineage masters before our guru preserving and putting it into practice and gain unmistaken result in order for us to achieve to same.

Midakpa

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 04:11:21 AM »
Performing Dorje Shugden's puja brings one all the benefits mentioned here. I have personally experienced the blessings that come from this practice. Not only is one protected from harm, one is blessed to learn the Dharma, practise it and transform. This practice is not only for this life but also for all future lives until one becomes enlightened. It is important to do the daily sadhana and if possible the necessary retreats recommended by one's guru.

eyesoftara

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2014, 09:56:18 AM »
Eye of Tara, It is such a delight to have read your comments that  the benefits of protector was due to the blessing of having faith with one Guru and the Guru exuded such blessing due to his compassion.
From the student’s side, it is the direct teachings that the student get from his guru, the activities that the student can and be able to participate in his mandala that have true meaning. Why? Because it is from the kindness of the Lama,  to take rebirth back to samsara and all his enlighten works so that the student be able to get involved and experienced the listed benefits himself.
In the case of Dorje Shugden practices that we received today was due to the kindness of all lineage masters before our guru preserving and putting it into practice and gain unmistaken result in order for us to achieve to same.

Also since Dorje Shugden is a very "young" Protector, arising only about 350 years ago, peoples' karmic affinity is higher/closer to the Protector and hence His practice will definitely be more likely to bring results and faster as well. Of course it still depends on the persons, faith, Guru Devotion and the results that the practitioners asked for. Enlightened Protector only grants wishes that is the best suited for the practitioners which is not always what practitioners expect. But trust that the things, path and what manifest is the best for the practitioners.