Author Topic: Appreciation Letters:)  (Read 17699 times)

Solomon Lang

• Who is d wise man? He who sees what's to born.
    • Email
Re: Appreciation Letters:)
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 12:18:43 PM »
HUM

Unimpeded in power and miraculous emanation,
unrivalled in wisdom and compassion,
Great King of Dharma Protectors whose time has come,
Dorje Shugden, Five Families and Principal.
and hundreds of thousands of millions of billions of entourage...

Degenerate times
superstrong distractive delusions,
rampant greed and hatred,
millions of wanderers lost in confusion,
cut off from Dharma's lifeline,
drowning.

Solomon's Judgement: 2 women came to resolve a quarrel over which was d true mother of a baby. When Solomon suggested they should divide d child in two with a sword, one said she would rather give up d child than see it killed. Solomon then declared d woman who showed compassion 2b the true mother.

icy

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 12:42:51 PM »
Wow! Wow!!! Everyone must view this appreciation/endorsement letter from Panglung Kuten the oracle of Dorje Shugden himself!!!  This is an important and powerful endorsement to DS.COM that anyone cannot just ignore.

Joo Won

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 02:00:05 PM »
This is definitely a powerful endorsement - an endorsement and appreciation letter Panglung Kuten himself. I also spotted letter from His Eminence Gangchen Rinpoche’s Ladrang. Must be Dorjeshugden.com has been doing something and benefit many all these years, so all these high lamas and ladrangs or Buddhist societies would stand up with and express their support and endorsement. 

icy

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 11:51:26 PM »
These are the images of the appreication/endorsement letter from the Taiwan Panglung Oracle which due to some technical errors did not appear in my earlier posting: 

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/appreciation-letters/comment-page-2/#comment-198451

icy

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 10:05:44 AM »
The Sangha members of Shar Gaden have signed a  14-page petition/support letter to DS.Com to continue its works:

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/appreciation-letters/comment-page-2/#comment-198451

eyesoftara

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2014, 05:01:41 AM »
DorjeShugden.com is fast becoming the most important and perhaps the most informative and complete website of the Buddha Dharma in the world. It certainly is already the best for me for Tibetan Buddhism and for the Protector's practice.
No wonder these appreciation letters!  Endorsements from the superstars of Tibetan Buddhism; all united in opinion for all to see.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 05:07:07 AM »
All the great Lamas, the monasteries, the Kensurs, the abbots all showed support and endorsement of this great website. The manifestation of of this website itself is from the ban and I credit HH the Dalai Lama, without whom there probably will not be DS.com.
Now we go on to promote and the educate the world about Buddhism, Je Tsongkhapa's Lineage and especially the Shugdenpas' lineage. It is the most suitable practice for Liberation from samsara in these degenerate age.

vajrastorm

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2014, 07:56:22 AM »
In the last 72 hours before the announcement came that DS.com had made a momentous decision to maintain its website, the outpouring of letters of appreciation and petitions from high spiritual personages and monks especially of Shar Gaden Monastery was like a deluge! Letters came from His Reverence Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, from Panglung Kuten, and from the Incomparable HH Kyabje Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche.

Having been so strongly endorsed, Ds.com can now move forward to promote the cause of the lifting of the ban on Shugden practice, and the spread of Buddha Dharma in general and of Je Tsongkhapa's Lineage teachings and practice in particular, through promoting the practice of Dorje Shugden, the Uncommon Protector who arose to protect this Lineage.

lotus1

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2014, 01:33:36 PM »
I appreciate very much that dorjeshugden.com has decided to continue to maintain the website. H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche is very special for me as he is very strong in practicing and teaching Dorje Shugden as well as the only lama that was allowed by H.H. Dalai Lama to practice Dorje Shudgen. He is also conducting Dorje Shugden initiations such the recent one at Mongolia. With the blessing and letter from H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, it is showing that DorjeShugden.com has been doing the right things all these while in supporting the cause to lift the ban.

Besides, I also read letters from H.E. Geshe Kelsang Gyalso Rinpoche, Kundeling Rinpoche as well as Kyabje Zemey Rinpoche.

It is really heartwarming to see these letters from the high lamas and these letters strengthen my confidence on the articles and information from dorjeshudgen.com. I will support you all till the ban is lifted! May you all involve live long and always be with blessed by the three jewels and spreading Dharma, especially the teaching and lineage of supreme protector, Dorje Shugden! 

RedLantern

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2014, 03:25:01 PM »

Dorjeshugden.com is a blessing to Dorje Shugden's practitioners providing Dharma taught by Buddha 2500 years ago,which is still being preserved by great Lineage Masters of the pure lineage of Lama Tsongkapa teachings.Congratulations and may this precious and important website continue with your great work with Dorje Shugden's blessings.Rejoice to this amazing and selfless team at dorjeshugden.com

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2014, 06:48:21 AM »
Everything I need to know about Dorje Shugden is through this site. May you continue with the great work here and benefit more people.
Even the Shar Gaden have Appreciation Letters to this website. Kudos to all.

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2014, 03:46:18 AM »
united we stand to overcome this battle against the ban on Dorje Shugden. We need to stick together and not continue to create factions within the Dorje Shugden camp to become more effective for our works to grow and increase. The enlightened masters have seen this and have given their support in writing. Even the enlightened protector has given his backing. We need to take this many steps forward in bringing benefit to more people and turn their focus to removing the ban. Let us all unite as brothers and sisters of Shugden and continue the fire of the uncommon Gaden tradition!
Jaggerboy