Author Topic: Photos of protest against Dorje Shugden ban - US & Europe  (Read 14465 times)

maricisun

• Email
Re: Photos of protest against Dorje Shugden ban - US & Europe
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 07:05:09 AM »
Nice to see Kyabje Zawa Rinpoche in this website. And also posting photos for all to see and helping to lift the ban. Wonderful effort and a truly good example of strong guru devotion to all of us. Looking forward for more sharing soon.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 04:14:58 PM »
Thank you Zawa Rinpoche for posting photos here; it makes me feel really connected to Dorje Shugden that you posted in the same forum:) with the rest of us:).

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2014, 01:41:51 PM »
Wow, Zawa Rinpoche is also participating in the forum. Thank you Rinpoche for working tirelessly for all Shugdenpas, to all Tibetans who are suffering. Even though Rinpoche is 'blacklisted' by CTA, it did not stop Rinpoche from going all the way for DS movement. May Rinpoche live long and be in good health.

Rihanna

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2014, 01:55:19 PM »
I am so happy to see Zawa Rinpoche posting here. You have travelled to so many countries to protest against the unjust ban. You are so dedicated to the cause and you work tirelessly. I wish Rinpoche good health. May the ban be lifted soon so that all resources can be chanelled towards propagating the dharma.

kris

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2014, 03:13:44 PM »
Thank you Zawa Tulku Rinpoche (and many many others) for tirelessly protesting and raise this issue to pickup attention by the news agencies and news portals. Of course not forgetting the organisers who work tirelessly as well.

It is so lame for CTA to accuse the protestors are being funded by Chinese government. Until today, CTA is not able to provide any proofs. China is such a power house now they don't need to pay others to protest. Even USA has to step aside and acknowledge they are not in favour of Tibet Independence.

I pray more and more news about the unjustice and undemocratic ban will be exposed to many more people!!

Manjushri

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2014, 07:16:33 PM »
The protest would have been unnecessary if there was no ban or discrimination towards the practise of Dorje Shugden. Instead, the time and resources invested into these protests, could have gone towards the propagation of the Dharma, or perhaps, in unity as Tibetans, to further promote and spread the teachings of His Holiness, and to bring the opportunity for the pure Gelug teachings to reach many more people. But because of the ban, people have forgotten about the teachings and benefitting others, and instead, use time to go against one another, and do all that they can to stop one another from their spiritual practise. This is most sad and perhaps, marks the further degeneration of the Buddha Dharma. Spiritual practitioners going against one another. Funny though how CTA and HH is trying to stop the propagation of Shugden, but their efforts continuously brings Dorje Shugden into the limelight. 

Aurore

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2014, 08:54:25 PM »
Thank you Zawa Rinpoche for sharing these very inspiring pictures. I do wish to have the opportunity to participate in one of these protest to lift the ban like Rinpoche. You lead a meaningful life in serving the precious dharma and please continue to do so. Hope to see and hear more from Rinpoche.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2014, 07:34:17 AM »
Thank you Zawa Rinpoche for your work against the CTA in regards of the ban of the Protector of Our Time Dorje Shugden. Your action and courage are very inspiring and i hope one day we can practice our protector "openly" and freely. Thank you and hope to hear from Rinpoche very soon.

Welcome to dorjeshugden.com

grandmapele

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2014, 03:22:11 PM »
Thank you, Zawa Rinpoche for sharing these photos. It warms the heart to know that Shugdenpas can unite to help bring down the ban. Thank you.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2015, 09:12:46 PM »
It's great to see so many people from different countries gathering together and working together to lift the ban. On behalf of Dorje Shugden practitioners around the world, I thank Zawa Rinpoche and all the protesters for working so tirelessly for Lord Dorje Shugden.

tingtong

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2015, 08:36:31 AM »
We used to be one family.. may the ban be lift and may unity comes real soon..