Author Topic: Photos of protest against Dorje Shugden ban - US & Europe  (Read 14464 times)

Zawa Tulku

Photos of protest against Dorje Shugden ban - US & Europe
« on: November 18, 2014, 01:52:56 PM »
Below are the photos taken during the protests against Dorje Shugden ban.

Time: 2008 and 2014

Thank you.

angelica

Re: Photos of protest against Dorje Shugden ban - US & Europe
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 04:33:33 PM »
Is time the Dalai Lama lift the ban, and respect the freedom for religion. By lifting the ban, protestors can go on living their normal life and do their Dorje Shugden practice rather than wasting time following the Dalai Lama and to protest. Life is short, we don't have much time to waste. Hope the Dalai Lama is compassion enough to lift the ban NOW.   

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 09:35:42 AM »
Much thanks and gratitude to H.E. Zawa Tulku Rinpoche for these pictures and for Rinpoche's tireless work in preserving our pure lineage. May Rinpoche live long and continue to turn the wheel of dharma.

grandmapele

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 01:51:02 PM »
Let me add to vajratruth's appreciation of H.E. Zawa Tulku Rinpoche's tireless work in preserving our lineage. May rinpoche live long and continue to turn the wheel of dharma. _/|\_

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 02:09:48 PM »
Thank you so much, Zawa Tulku Rinpoche for sharing photos of demonstrators against the Shugden ban. Yourself and many others have courageously and tirelessly traveled to all the locations that HHDL went to bring attention to the plight of Shugden believers. These have definitely caught the eyes of many international medias and it is now been brought to the attention of the whole world.
I wish Rinpoche a strong and healthy live to continue to preserve the teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa.

Joo Won

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 04:30:42 PM »
Thank you H.E. for sharing the photos of demonstrations with us in dorjeshugden.com. It is great to have different groups of people playing different roles, channeling in effort in lifting the ban. No matter you are in monasteries, on the street, on internet thru social media or websites, together we hand in hand working for our GOAL.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 08:19:31 PM »
Thank you Zawa Rinpoche.

thaimonk

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 11:36:53 PM »
Dear Zawa Rinpoche, It is truly wonderful to see you here. In the Ds world of Buddhists, you are a hero and courageous for speaking up peacefully against CTA for banning the sacred practice of Dorje Shugden. Your work and involvement is a deep inspiration for me and many others. Please continue your works. Please continue to join us on this forum. I am so happy to see you here.

;) :) :D

christine V

• Email
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 07:48:53 AM »
Dear Zawa Rinpoche, thanks for posting all these photos. I feel we are connected and unite to leave the ban.
Do share more please. :)

lotus1

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2014, 10:47:10 AM »
Thank you Zawa Rinpoche. Great to see you in this forum too that can share with us the latest news on what’s happening.
I saw you name in the CTA hit list (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tibetan-leadership-publishes-hit-list/) and get to know that you have been in the protests around the world. I sincerely thank you for all your hard work and effort to lift the ban. May you live long and always turn the wheel or Dharma! 

I also saw your pictures on social media. Thanks a lot! May all your wishes be fulfilled. 

Kyabje Zawa Rinpoche believes in social medial all the way from day one. Please see these wonderful pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/DuldzinDorjeShugden/photos/pcb.823561647685327/823551151019710/?type=1&theater

Zawa Rinpoche checks www.dorjeshugden.com daily and has recently learned the advantages of the dorjeshugden.com's forum: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Kyabje Zawa Rinpoche seen here participating in the Dorje Shugden forum. It is a place where he can input thoughts, ideas and comments to other practitioners:
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 12:39:05 PM »
Thank you, Zawa Tulku for using the social media to spread the truth on Dorje Shugden. It is good to see you here on this Forum to read and contribute. We are here for each other to benefit others by having the ban lifted soon.

The pictures taken and shared here are wonderful updated news.

RedLantern

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2014, 04:29:08 PM »

Kyabje Zawa Rinpoche, thank you! You are an inspiration to many with your dedication and tireless work in the lifting of the ban. It is wonderful to see pictures of you on social media. May you continue your important work for the benefit of many. 

fruven

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2014, 11:51:43 PM »
Dear Zawa Rinpoche, It is truly wonderful to see you here. In the Ds world of Buddhists, you are a hero and courageous for speaking up peacefully against CTA for banning the sacred practice of Dorje Shugden. Your work and involvement is a deep inspiration for me and many others. Please continue your works. Please continue to join us on this forum. I am so happy to see you here.

;) :) :D

It is surprising a high lama such as Zawa Rinpoche to share the photos with us here. It is a humbling experience to see Zawa Rinpoche personally go down the street himself to stand for what is right. The Tibetan community has suffered so much from the ban. The demonstration is a protest that the ban unjustified in this time and age. I pray Zawa Rinpoche and other Dorje Shugden lamas be protected and continue to spreading Lama Tsongkhapa lineage and teachings far and wide.

Midakpa

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 06:15:24 AM »
Dear Zawa Rinpoche, thank you for sharing these pictures with us. You have worked very hard along with others to fight injustice in order to remove the ban which has brought so much suffering to many Shugden followers. We are inspired by your wonderful effort to protect Dorje Shugden's practice and we support you.

dondrup

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 06:55:01 AM »
Welcome to the dorjeshugden.com/forum  Kyabje Zawa Rinpoche! It is our honour to have Rinpoche participating in this forum.

Thank You Rinpoche for tirelessly working on the lifting of the ban on Dorje Shugden.  Rinpoche's unwavering faith, devotion and commitment to Lord Dorje Shugden are truly inspiring for many Dorje Shugden followers.  We look forward to Rinpoche's sharing of Dharma and news on Dorje Shugden.