Author Topic: Excellent Video confirming the ban  (Read 7915 times)

psylotripitaka

christine V

• Email
Re: Excellent Video confirming the ban
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 06:30:15 AM »
Thanks for sharing this video psylotripitaka.

Indeed Dalai Lama always contradict on what he is saying.

If there is no ban, where those evidance come from . OR it is the CTA forcing Dalai Lama to do so? If there are no social media, this ban will not be known by the world. The CTA could have enforced their ban whenever they want.

Ringo Starr

• Email
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 01:01:25 PM »
Nicely done!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 11:17:57 PM »
The ban does exist, some might prefer not to see it or even ignore the importance of it. It's not a proud thing to talk about the ban, but I hope that may the ban draw more attentions o that people around the world are benefited by Dorje Shugden.

eyesoftara

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 09:15:50 AM »
The ban has ironically and perhaps skilfully promoted the practice of the World Peace Protector. To us an analogy would be a Hollywood celebrity having some personal videos leaked out ala Paris Hilton which make the subject more famous. Sorry to us this example, but perhaps the karma of this age is such that the most negative a subject is, the more impact it is on beings of this age.
If that is true then the Dalai Lama and the Protector have been using superior skilful means to spread the practice albeit at the expense of the suffering of the minority.

MoMo

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 01:24:47 PM »
The ban has ironically and perhaps skilfully promoted the practice of the World Peace Protector. To us an analogy would be a Hollywood celebrity having some personal videos leaked out ala Paris Hilton which make the subject more famous. Sorry to us this example, but perhaps the karma of this age is such that the most negative a subject is, the more impact it is on beings of this age.
If that is true then the Dalai Lama and the Protector have been using superior skilful means to spread the practice albeit at the expense of the suffering of the minority.

Eye of Tara, your view and reasoning are most mind boggling that the ban was the skillful means of HHDL in promoting the World Peace Protector Dorje Shugden. I guess if we would telling the world about this new super protector I am very doubtful that samsaric beings of this degenerate age would pay much attention. Beings of this age now has more samsaric distractions than would like to pay attention listening to the dharma.
It will attract more when the ban were reported and people will be curious as why peace loving Buddhists were fighting among   each other? By doing so, they been subtly making connection to the protector. 

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 09:32:13 AM »
The logic that the Ban on Dorje Shugden will make this Buddha more famous is but a myth.  The amount of resources to have this Ban known to the world is depleting the resources of Shugden organisations, which could be used to better promote this great Lineage.

That would be a better way to use the resources and have this lineage grow.

kris

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 09:44:57 AM »
I wonder how can I miss this video. This video is very good because it shows solid proof that there is ban imposed, especially the ban is even written in the constitution. There are many important information in this video to inform the people who claims that there is no ban. Thank you again for sharing this video!

Jason Statham

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 07:21:05 AM »
This situation makes me think of how Adolf Hitler used to treat his own people. The both sides are German except that the other side are Jews and just because they are Jews, they were treated badly, restricted to using many things and places such as they are not allowed to have bicycles, they are not allowed to take tramps and they are only allowed to certain shops, hospital. Don't you guys think that this is exactly what the CTA is doing to their own people? Just because they practice Dorje Shugden, they are forbidden to visit certain places, they are treated badly even by their own people and is like they do not have any status in their own place. And to stop this whole discrimination towards the Dorje Shugden practitioners, the Dalai Lama only needs to say: Stop harming the Dorje Shugden practitioners. That's all Dalai Lama has to say and it will stop the Dalai Lama followers to stop harming us. But why wouldn't the Dalai Lama say it?

Jason Statham

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2015, 07:32:56 AM »
This situation makes me think of how Adolf Hitler used to treat his own people. The both sides are German except that the other side are Jews and just because they are Jews, they were treated badly, restricted to using many things and places such as they are not allowed to have bicycles, they are not allowed to take tramps and they are only allowed to certain shops, hospital. Don't you guys think that this is exactly what the CTA is doing to their own people? Just because they practice Dorje Shugden, they are forbidden to visit certain places, they are treated badly even by their own people and is like they do not have any status in their own place. And to stop this whole discrimination towards the Dorje Shugden practitioners, the Dalai Lama only needs to say: Stop harming the Dorje Shugden practitioners. That's all Dalai Lama has to say and it will stop the Dalai Lama followers to stop harming us. But why wouldn't the Dalai Lama say it? And also why would the Dalai Lama lie to the reporters in English that there is no such thing as a ban towards the DS practitioners and openly say that He started the ban because of the 5th Dalai Lama's legacy. What does that mean? And why is the Dalai Lama lying? What is the truth?

VeronicaSmith

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2015, 05:21:39 PM »
I am very happy that this video exists and I hope it spreads more. It has many good points and it is very well supported with clear evidence. It is still very sad how The Dalai Lama still claims there is no ban when he says that there is and enforces this "no ban" on his country that discriminates his own people and makes them criminals just because of their religious belief. That is very cruel, what he is doing to his people.

Trying to make his people give up their faith is very bad. I hope this video spreads and gets to more places in the world so people will care about what is happening. We must spread this as a matter of no freedom to get the attention of the rest of the world. We must stop this cruelty.

Matibhadra

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2015, 06:22:22 PM »
This situation makes me think of how Adolf Hitler used to treat his own people. The both sides are German except that the other side are Jews and just because they are Jews, they were treated badly, restricted to using many things and places such as they are not allowed to have bicycles, they are not allowed to take tramps and they are only allowed to certain shops, hospital.

This actually should make one think how Jews treat people in the land under their control. Both Jews and Palestinians live in the same land, except that Jews have recently invaded it from Eastern Europe while Palestinians have lived there for millennia. However, Palestinians, much more than just not being allowed to have bikes, to take tramps, or to enter certains shops and hospitals, are routinely mass-murdered by Jews with white phosphorus chemical weapons, mass enclosured in extermination camps such as Gaza, and individually imprisoned and tortured and shot by Jews, having their inner organs and eyes taken by the Jewish army and delivered to Jewish organ traffickers.

So brutal is such criminality happening in Israel that any reference to past events, themselves put into doubt by many highly accomplished scholars, sounds much more like a propaganda cover to the crimes happening right now directly under our eyes, and paid by US and Europe taxpayer money.

And let's not forget that the same country, US, supporting Israel and its crimes, and supporting the atrocities of the Islamic State with money, weapons, training, and political help, is also supporting the evil dalie lame of Tibet. Therefore it is no wonder that the plight of Palestinians under Israel, and the plight of Syrians and Iraqis and Kurds and Yazidis under the Islamic State, and the plight of Shugdenpas under the evil dalie are not dissimilar, although thanks to the brotherly help of China the evil dalie has less power to torture and destroy Tibetans in their own land.

Tenzin K

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 04:42:00 PM »
The ban from The HH Dalai Lama can’t be denied. There are so many evidence to proof that and in one of the video shown here clearly stated that HH says “ I began this ban to continue the Fifth Dalai Lama’s legacy, I started this by myself and I have to continue and carry it to the end.”

From HH enforcement it causes a harmful impact to all the Lord Shugden practitioners, come to the extend it causes separation between Guru and disciples, separation of family members, violent attack by people who follow HH instruction.

The enforcement of the ban by HH has no basis and only suffering from the result. Why insisting of ban instead of a dialog to address the issue. All we learn from Buddhism is about harmony, peace, compassion with wisdom and not dictatorship.

With regards to the ban that is obvious. What we want here is a peaceful meet up to resolve this issue.

Matibhadra

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2015, 12:56:01 AM »
The ban from The HH Dalai Lama can’t be denied. There are so many evidence to proof that and in one of the video shown here clearly stated that HH says “ I began this ban to continue the Fifth Dalai Lama’s legacy, I started this by myself and I have to continue and carry it to the end.”

That the evil dalie is a brazen, impudent, bold-faced liar everyone knows. What remains unknown is why such a liar should be called “HH”.