Author Topic: Demons/Gods  (Read 3438 times)

Rigden

Demons/Gods
« on: October 29, 2014, 11:05:31 PM »
Hello:

I would be grateful if you tell me tips about when an evil spirit  obsess a person like mantras, ritual, pujas, talismans, etc. I tried all during more than 11 years. I visited chamans, mediums, 2 famous lamas, healers, etc.
One of the lama said me that i was under evil forces, and another medium also. May i could think this information which the masters told me was a fake but when i was 12 years old i had an terrorific experiencie with this matter, i was in my room in the night, and suddenly i felt something ( strong presence) near my bed. I turned back and then i saw ``him´´. It was like a dark shape, thin, and powerfull. Then my mind got under terror, and an invisible force  got up me in the air and crashed into bed several times, my brother watched it also till my mother come to my room cause my  shouting, then all finished. Since i practice meditation i can feel him where he is located, mainly in the heart. I have also pain in all my body, just a reflection of the continuous spiritual damage what i suffer. Just once, with a natural born hearler, i told him my problem, they he prayed , and i felt like a big load went away, i felt good firt time what i could remember, but he come later again.
I tried all, i spent a lot of money and efforts, and i didnt solve it. Im desesperated. I cant speak about it   cause the people would think I'm crazy.

Thank you for read me and sorry for my english level.

psylotripitaka

Re: Demons/Gods
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
Dear Rigden,

You should specifically seek the advice of advanced Yogis such as Gangchen Rinpoche on such important matters.

I've had many relations with spirit attacks throughout my life and I can say there are two things that always pacify the situation.

1) I simply bring Dorje Shugden to mind immediately. This doesn't always work because the Protector mainly wants me to cultivate the second method here...
2) I develop genuine love for the spirit and even express it to them via conversation, hugs, and torma offerings. This has worked absolutely every time for me, especially with the really powerful spirits.

According to various realized beings, we have a retinue of spirits that follow us from life to life, and one or two who have a particularly strong connection to us and abide around the heart. By opening your heart with live and compassion, and also by really opening your heart to loving the Guru, I'm certain this will diminish the terror and desperation you feel.

Best wishes, and I too will make dedications for you. I'm sure many others here will also pray for you and your spirit. Please let us know how it goes.

Rigden

Re: Demons/Gods
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 02:58:33 PM »
Dear psylotripitaka:

Maybe its an coincidence but i visited Lama Gangchen in Italy many years ago and i bought a book whit his  practices. I've been practicing them since 1 year and half and im think it is helping me so much. I can feel different experiencies about good energy moving or awakening, for exemple like a fire in my stomach moving through another chakrasl. May if i keep working on that i can solve the other problem. I also practice some mantras from dorke shugden againt different evil manifestations.
Thank you friend.
My best whises.