Author Topic: Closing the website ?  (Read 15865 times)

psylotripitaka

Re: Closing the website ?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 05:45:47 AM »
Closing the website? No, please don't. This website has provided so much information and benefited so many people including me. I found Dorje Shugden through this website and through the last two to three years of learning and having faith, Dorje Shugden has helped me through many difficult periods of my life. This website is a source and a platform for those who need help in this degenerate age and I beg the Admin to please reconsider terminating this website that has given hope to so many.

To all those who have benefited from this website, I urge and beg you to please support and stop this website from closing down. Let's join force and work in harmony to support Dorjeshugden.com and the hardworking team behind who have worked so hard and spent so much money to provide us with so much  information not only about Dorje Shugden but Buddhism in general.

They are being supported Pgdharma. As we all do sometimes when faced with challenging circumstances, they're just having a crybaby moment.

Big Uncle

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 08:46:52 AM »
Closing the website? No, please don't. This website has provided so much information and benefited so many people including me. I found Dorje Shugden through this website and through the last two to three years of learning and having faith, Dorje Shugden has helped me through many difficult periods of my life. This website is a source and a platform for those who need help in this degenerate age and I beg the Admin to please reconsider terminating this website that has given hope to so many.

To all those who have benefited from this website, I urge and beg you to please support and stop this website from closing down. Let's join force and work in harmony to support Dorjeshugden.com and the hardworking team behind who have worked so hard and spent so much money to provide us with so much  information not only about Dorje Shugden but Buddhism in general.

They are being supported Pgdharma. As we all do sometimes when faced with challenging circumstances, they're just having a crybaby moment.

Psylotripitaka,

That's rude. I guess you don't really care about the DS movement and/or about people's feelings. I am not the admin of this site but I am deeply concerned and I hope things would be resolved soon.

grandmapele

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2014, 12:51:03 PM »
is sad that this website is to be closed in the near future. This is such a treasure trove of information and subsequently wisdom. Such a waste that once closed this can no longer benefit more people and be their fort in times of hardship, which is here and now.

But, kudos to Admin and all involved for a job well done over the years. Thank you for all the knowledge disseminated which, hopefully has helped a lot of people be just that little bit wiser.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2014, 02:15:06 PM »
Calm down Big Uncle, if you read my other post here you'd get it. A huge number of people have expressed profound gratitude including myself, but I have also taken a different type of voice to encourage them to continue. There are always going to be hardships in samsara while working for the benefit of others.

gohdi

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2014, 08:18:31 PM »
please put your effort supporting the ISC protests. https://www.facebook.com/dalailamatruth they are doing amazing job

christine V

• Email
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2014, 05:19:28 AM »
If Ds.com website is closed. The most happy group would be the CTA.
By closing Ds.com, the victim under the ban will no longer able to sound their voices, the brutal action of CTA will not be reveal. The truth of Dorje Shugden's ban will not be known to the world. The knowledge that is FREE will not provide anymore to the world. The Dharma knowledge of Lama Tsongkhapa pure lineage will not be able to spread and learned by people who have no dharma centers in their place.

It is not just a lost to the reader of this website. But a great lost to the dharma.

Please do not close Ds.com, have mercy for the victim under the ban. Have mercy for people who have no monastery to learn dharma.  Please do not close

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2014, 05:46:45 AM »
A few solid reasons why DS.com should NOT be closed:-

a. this website provides unbiased news on Dorje Shugden from reliable sources
b. it provides authentic teachings and learning for those who are interested in practicing Buddhism and wish to get more information on it
c. the lineage of Tsongkhapa is 600 years or more is to continue, where erudite holy lamas and Gurus come from spreading the Geluk teachings to the world and for its future preservation
d. it spreads 'Peace' online via unbiased information and does not incite violent action against the Dalai Lama
e. the work on the website is to lift up the Ban on Dorje Shugden

May this website NEVER close and continue to benefit many more people like us. With folded hands.

dondrup

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2014, 08:24:33 AM »
No one can imagine the amount of effort, time, money, and other resources that went into building this incredible, informative, useful, authoritative and comprehensive website on everything related to Dorje Shugden.  The originator and the working team behind dorjeshugden.com deserve the highest commendation for a job well done. We need not go into the details of the benefits one will get from using this site.  It is obvious based on the statistics of more than 1.8 millions views to date for the site.

As the reputation of this website grew, it started to attract attention from all levels including those who are against its missions of spreading Dorje Shugden lineage and the lifting of the ban on Dorje Shugden. The magnitude of these sacred missions are big and challenging.  I am sure the hardworking working team of this wonderful website are definitely not in for fame, praises or recognitions. The unappreciative, uncaring and lackadaisical attitudes of the users of this website and the Dorje Shugden communities towards the lifting of the ban had created unnecessary obstacles for the website working team.  The most disheartening is attacks on its work came from within rather than outside the Shugden communities! Hence, their decision to shutdown the website.  Their reasons for closure are reproduced below:

"Due to the distinctive lack of support and cooperation within the Dorje Shugden community to bring down the ban, promote Dorje Shugden and safeguard the Dorje Shugden monasteries, "

"However the lack of cohesive support within the community speaks for itself. The consistent unfounded allegations and attacks from WITHIN the Dorje Shugden community have proved disheartening. Everyone has their limits and it appears we have been pushed to ours."

I sincerely hope that the sponsors, owners, administrator and the working team reconsider their decisions to close this website. I also hope all Dorje Shugden followers to give their fullest support to this website.  May www.dorjeshugden.com live long!

gohdi

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2014, 01:40:18 PM »
On one side people say that they put a huge effort in creating this site. On the other side the danger people say that critics are stopping them. Question: What did you expect when you started this site?? Did not you expect critics right from the beginning? When engaging in dharma activities, never ever expect a ' thank you' . Please have a look to the ISC demonstrations. These people are criticized by many many people but they still continue happily. Dharma activities lead to the complete cessation of suffering. This is worthwhile accepting some critics happily. I do not believe that the Celtics are the real reason for stopping your activities
Gohdi

gohdi

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2014, 01:44:18 PM »
Sorry for the typos
Danger people --> same people
Celtics --> critics

bonfire

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2014, 02:31:07 PM »
This website fights for an unfair ban to be lifted.
A bias ban that created social discrimination and a great deal of suffering.
To close it down would be like a voice of fairness and justice going silent.
I do hope that it stays on and remains a platform for truth and goodness to prevail.

pinecone

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2014, 01:44:24 PM »
We always hope and pray that we would not  have any problems, any discomfort, any pain, that makes  life seem so distressing but as long as we are still in samsara, we have no choice but to tolerate and  move on with life. Every single person, team, volunteers and sponsors in DS.com should know clearly well that  this website has benefited many ever since the existence  What are the ultimate goals in setting this website  and have the goal been achieve ?? If you due to specific circumstances and reasons you have no other choice but to  close this website,  I sincerely take this opportunity to thank DS.com for  all the updates on Dorje Shugden and you have indeed enlighten my doubts. DS.com you are the gem of all Dorje Shugden practitioners !!

RedLantern

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »

DS.com is a wonderful and peaceful website which has benefited many people with their marvelous work providing accurate  informations and updates throughout the Dorje Shugden world.
The truth of the Dharma goes forth from this website.
Please stand united if we want to lift the Ban. Thank you DS.com and continue with your beneficial work.

thaimonk

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2014, 04:26:09 PM »
www.duldzin.com/

Why would ghodi post this here? Except ghodi is jealous and happy ds.com is closing. ghodi can never see the bigger picture nor can ghodi ever do a similar website such as ds.com. They do nothing for the cause of removal of ban and incapable of feeling anything positive for others. People like godhi show their true colors when things are not working out. They instead of helping you out of the hole, help you dig deeper.

fruven

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2014, 11:16:24 PM »
www.duldzin.com/

Are you suggesting something here without saying any words?