Author Topic: New Wave of violence against Dorje Shugden practitioners  (Read 9730 times)

RedLantern

Re: New Wave of violence against Dorje Shugden practitioners
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 03:58:02 PM »

H.H.Dalai Lama’S supporters are definitely not applying Dalai Lama teachings on compassion, kindness and acceptance by behaving in a rude and unruly behavior right after attending a Dharma teaching by Dalai Lama. Violence is turning out to be a common occurrence where ever Dalai Lama tours around the world.
Why H.H.Dalai Lama not requesting his followers to refrain from vulgarity,violence and public disorderly conduct remains unanswered!
May all Buddha Dorje Shugden practitioners be blessed and the ban be lifted!

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 06:53:19 AM »
Buddhism is about love and compassion. Not hate and violence. Don't understand why the CTA is causing violent to peaceful and harmless practitioners. Or are they worried about the lost of power once the ban is lifted? Surely there should not be any violent shown.
Let's hope that the ban be lifted soon and all will have the freedom to practice openly.

eyesoftara

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014, 08:39:32 AM »
When one is losing an argument, even though and especially if one thinks he is more powerful and has more followers, one is forced to react with violence. This is the last oct of desperation. This is the thinking of the Dalai Lama's followers and the CTA. For monks to resort to violence, there breaks Buddhas knows how many of their major vows. Killing is even worse. This type of desperation speaks clearly for the ignorance of the perpetrators
 and I sorry to say of many Dalai Lama followers.The CTA being the major culprit.
Perhaps it shows what kind of karma this degenerate age has.

Pema8

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 02:30:37 PM »
I wouldn't believe that this really happens! H.H. the Dalai Lama received the Nobel Prize of Peace?!
May the ban be lifted soon so that Dorje Shugden practitioners can be safe wherever they are.

Thank you DorjeShugden.com for keeping us informed.

Gypsy

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 07:14:48 PM »
Dear Zawa Tulku Rinpoche, my heartfelt thanks to you for working tirelessly and fearlessly in contributing the lift of the ban. This injustice ban is not necessary and violence inflicted on ds practitioners are reflection of ignorance. Their misleading action is very bad example for Buddhists, who are supposed to promote peace and harmony. I thank Zawa Rinpoche for being firm on this. Rinpoche you are truly a true Dharma practitioner.

With folded hands.

kelly

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 08:27:00 AM »
i think is very wrong to be so violent by right a religious person should be practicing kindness and compassion there should not be any violent this is very barbaric action . Action like this also show a very bad example to the world that a practitioner so violent how possible that the religion can spread to the world how can Lord Buddha teaching be spread to the world to tell people to be compassion and kind.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 07:08:17 PM »
These people have such twisted thinking, firstly who are you to judge and discriminate other peoples' religious views and beliefs? They really would do anything to stop people from practising Dorje Shugden... it's too bad that they do not believe in " karma ", I wonder how would their karma manifest? Not in a bad way, but I really feel sorry for these people.

James Bond

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2015, 10:48:03 AM »
This has gone to far. I understand that some people may think that Dorje Shugden is wrong to practive, but the violence towards Dorje Shugden pracitioners is just too much. It is not Buddhist at all. Buddhism is about peace and being kind to one another, how is resorting to violence being a good Buddhist? People need to learn that the methods they are using to send a message is completely wrong and needs to be stopped.

Also, i really hope that the people who have been unfortunate enough to become a victim of the violence are okay and have not suffered injuries that may stop them from practicing Dorje Shugden. Monks and people all over the world should have the right to practice whatever deity they want without being judged by others. And definitely without being attacked.