Author Topic: The authoritative answer  (Read 3805 times)

svetapelmen

The authoritative answer
« on: October 21, 2014, 12:29:14 PM »
You commit an error. I can defend the position.
 ?

icy

Re: The authoritative answer
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 12:54:49 PM »
You commit an error. I can defend the position.
 ?

What is this?  This is not the place for video game where you attack and defend. 

psylotripitaka

Re: The authoritative answer for NKT SURVIVORS
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 06:57:59 AM »
The authoritative answer is - NO, IT IS DEFINITELY NOT APPROPRIATE TO PERSECUTE OTHERS BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW.

Did you get that NKT Survivors? The Dalai Lama needs to tell his students to be kind to everyone. If you seriously think there is no disharmony or suffering being caused by the ban, you are not paying attention. Nobody wants to be calling your Teachers' character into question, but the increase of persecution requires it. If people were not suffering and your Teacher was following his own advice, there would definitely be no need for protests, definitely. It doesn't matter who Dorje Shugden is or isn't, it's about being kind to others. Do you remember that teaching?

This whole situation is so unbelievably fucking stupid.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 07:06:49 AM »
Like, do you realize how fucking stupid that sounds, for a Buddhist practitioner to even have to be reminding students of the "BUDDHA OF COMPASSION" that they need to stop actively harming fellow Buddhists.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 07:10:50 AM »
Or even more stupid to have to be telling the "BUDDHA OF COMPASSION" to stop harming people. My goodness gracious, I can't even believe the Buddhist tradition has been brought to this disgusting crossroads.

dondrup

Re: The authoritative answer for NKT SURVIVORS
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 06:46:27 AM »
The authoritative answer is - NO, IT IS DEFINITELY NOT APPROPRIATE TO PERSECUTE OTHERS BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW.
It doesn't matter who Dorje Shugden is or isn't, it's about being kind to others. Do you remember that teaching?

Pro-Dalai Lama students had been hurling negative attacks and responses at Dorje Shugden and his followers zealously on the social media since the ban.  It is never-ending! These attacks are nonsensical, basedless, emotional, non-Dharmic, and most of all full of ignorance of what the practice of Dharma is all about! 

Why can't Pro-Dalai Lama followers leave Dorje Shugden followers alone?  Buddhists don't hate and destroy others.  Buddhists practise loving-kindness.  Pro-Dalai Lama followers had forgotten this word loving-kindness and do not know how to practise loving-kindness let alone compassion!  Do pro-Dalai Lama followers want all Dorje Shugden followers to disappear from Earth then only they will stop?