Author Topic: US Vice Consul visits Shar Gaden  (Read 10103 times)

pinecone

Re: US Vice Consul visits Shar Gaden
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2014, 02:53:13 PM »
A big thank you to US Vice Consul Mr Daniel Deming for taking initiative to visit Shar Gaden to investigate and did some filming on the discrimination of DS practitioners in India. From the visit , he will be able to witness and see with his own eyes  the DS monks in Shar Gaden actual situation, conditions  i.e  how the DS monks are being abused of their human rights!! I The truth will review itself !! May the whole world be able to know the truth and all accusation of CTA and cause the ban to be lifted.

grandmapele

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 01:10:57 PM »
It is always good to have impartial party visit and observe the real facts from ground up. Now, let us hope the proper report gets filed and land in the right hands. Let the disparity be seen and the wrong righted. OM MANI PEDME HUM

bonfire

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 02:35:01 PM »
It is about time that "outsiders" stop thinking that the DS ban is an "internal affair".
The ban is a discrimination, it is a manipulation, it is unfair, unjust and creates segregation.
Anything that has such effect is not an "internal affair", it concerns the human society as a whole.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2014, 06:10:17 AM »
It's great that the US Consul visited the monasteries and documented evidence that the ban is very real and discriminatory. However, i am not sure how much clout he has. I am sure the international community protested that the Dalai Lama was not allowed to go to South Africa, yet nobody was able to change their mind because of China's economic interests. So perhaps a Chinese-based political pressure would lift the ban?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being