Author Topic: His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Shing - 2014  (Read 17103 times)

icy

Re: His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche at Ganden Khachoe Shing - 2014
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2014, 08:22:13 AM »

The above celebrations included a long life puja and tsok offering for H.H. Trijang Rinpoche. Attendees also had the opportunity to have an audience with Dorje Shugden (wrathful), Duldzin Dorje Shugden (peaceful) and Setrap. Although, I was watching from the video, I felt I was there myself watching the whole scene.  You must see it for yourselves, there is a part where Dorje Shugden gave his advice to H.H. Trijang Rinpoche. 

Dorje Shugden is alive and well and CTA cannot destroy or kill him!

Small | Large

RedLantern

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2014, 04:52:07 PM »

Gaden Kachoe Shing looks simply amazing and majestic! A wonderful testament to the powerful influence and benefit from Dorje Shugden practice.
An auspicious occasion with the presence of H.H.Trijang Choctrul Rinpoche and His consort. the video footage of Dorje Shugden taking trance is simply amazing! Rejoice to the people who were blessed by Dorje Shugden. May many more people understand and benefit from this sacred practice.
Thank you DS.com for your kindness by posting this for all Dorje Shugden practitioners.May Dorje Shugden practice grow tremendously and the ban be lifted soonest.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2014, 09:46:08 AM »
Rejoice to the opening of the new Dharma centre at Ganden Khachoe Shing.
This is a happy event and it is time to rejoice instead of debating and saying accusations over small issues.
Opening of new dharma centre is to bring dharma to everyone and share Buddhism.  And it is also so auspicious to be attended by His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche. May more people benefit from this sacred and powerful practice and may the ban be lifted as soon as possible.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2014, 09:52:47 PM »
DON'T FORGET:

Any Buddha or Bodhisattva you apprehend is to be considered an aspect of the Guru. When Je Naropa manifested Hevajra, Je Marpa Lotsawa prostrated to Hevajra rather than his Guru and conceived the Deity to be different from the Guru. As a result gis lineage of transference of transference of consciousness was lost.

When you see or pay respect to Dorje Shugden, never forget he is the Guru.

Trijang Rinpoche and Dorje Shugden are not two different people!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2015, 07:57:51 AM »
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful news! I rejoice upon seeing this :)May His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche live long and continue to turn the wheel of Dharma. _/\_