Author Topic: Why the Dalai Lama is lying  (Read 5861 times)

gohdi

Why the Dalai Lama is lying
« on: September 26, 2014, 05:35:55 PM »

DharmaSpace

Re: Why the Dalai Lama is lying
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 06:42:09 PM »
There is definitely a ban and we urge all religious freedom activist and groups to note that there is overwhelming evidence that restrictions and discrimination has occurred on Dorje Shugden people and organisations as well. Many Europeans tv stations have reported on the situation in South India before.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 05:19:35 AM »
It's the tendancy similar to the cause that's causing the Dalai Lama to lie, you guys.... we need to do Vajrasattva for all living beings, and think especially of our Kind Mother the Dalai Lama, praying that he will also lift the ban and apply the 4 opponent powers, so that he will not be reborn in hell.  Whenever we do Vajrasattva it is appropriate to ask Vajrasattva to please purify the karma of all living beings, so if we think especially of the people with the most heavy karmas (Nazis, ISIS, Mongul invaders who beheaded Kagyupas monks at the invitation of the 5th Dalai, the 5th Dalai, the 14th Dalai) then it will help them and also all living beings).

Tenzin K

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 10:20:32 AM »
After so many evidents showing the ban imposed by the Dalai Lama and CTA but yet still want to deny.
Why? Even the youth have started to ask why the government is treating the Lord Shugden practitioners unfairly. Those youth they observe and they witness the suffering of the Lord Shugden practitioners. Check out the question and answer session between the Tibetan students with Sikyong Lobsang (Prime Minister) http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tibetan-youths-question-dorje-shugden-ban/.
Also check out the proof of the ban at http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/definitive-proof-of-the-ban-and-discrimination-against-dorje-shugde/.

There are so many to show and no way can the Dalai Lama and CTA deny this. It just look more stupid with all the covers.

What we want a fair dialogue to resolve this unfair ban and once and for all.
Enough suffering for the people that show their great devotion to their Guru and practice. How long more should it be drag? If the the Tibetan leader cannot unite their own people forget to ask about country independent because they can never able to manage the country as they only promote separation and disharmony within their own people.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 03:56:27 AM »
Yes, the Dalai should debate with Geshe Kelsang or Kundeling Rinpoche on this issue.  I know who will win:).  (Shugden always wins:))

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 04:25:32 AM »
Yes, the Dalai should debate with Geshe Kelsang or Kundeling Rinpoche on this issue.  I know who will win:).  (Shugden always wins:))
Throughout the years when the ban has been in place, Kundeling Rinpoche has been requesting for a dialogue, yet the Dalai Lama refuses to accept. Why is that? What is the Dalai Lama afraid of if he believes that his stance on Dorje Shugden is correct? Isn't debate the core of Tibetan Buddhism? i remember reading somewhere that in ancient times, the buddhist scholars and non-buddhists would debate and whoever lost would convert to the victor's religion. The Dalai Lama should debate with a Shugdenpa and whoever loses should abandon Shugden practice or become a Shugden practitioner. That would be a very interesting debate!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 04:33:28 AM »
Wisdom Being,
  That would be fine if the winner's team converted everyone--- because the Shugden lamas are so much more logical than the poor DL.  (I mean, who can debate Buddha Manjushri and win?)
   Like I said Shugden will always win. 

fruven

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 01:09:23 AM »
It's the tendancy similar to the cause that's causing the Dalai Lama to lie, you guys.... we need to do Vajrasattva for all living beings, and think especially of our Kind Mother the Dalai Lama, praying that he will also lift the ban and apply the 4 opponent powers, so that he will not be reborn in hell.  Whenever we do Vajrasattva it is appropriate to ask Vajrasattva to please purify the karma of all living beings, so if we think especially of the people with the most heavy karmas (Nazis, ISIS, Mongul invaders who beheaded Kagyupas monks at the invitation of the 5th Dalai, the 5th Dalai, the 14th Dalai) then it will help them and also all living beings).

Blueupali, you're very kind to have such thoughts. I am very happy Dorje Shugden have such wonderful practitioners to take on all the suffering of others. It is really a nice and inspired me.  :) :) ;)

fruven

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 01:15:00 AM »
Throughout the years when the ban has been in place, Kundeling Rinpoche has been requesting for a dialogue, yet the Dalai Lama refuses to accept. Why is that? What is the Dalai Lama afraid of if he believes that his stance on Dorje Shugden is correct? Isn't debate the core of Tibetan Buddhism? i remember reading somewhere that in ancient times, the buddhist scholars and non-buddhists would debate and whoever lost would convert to the victor's religion. The Dalai Lama should debate with a Shugdenpa and whoever loses should abandon Shugden practice or become a Shugden practitioner. That would be a very interesting debate!

It could be the Dalai Lama has been skilfully avoiding any debate and getting away from it. Why doesn't the opportunity comes up? Perhaps it is our collective karma? Have we created the causes and conditions to debate head-on with the Dalai Lama? Hmmm, I think it is one of the new wish list we could put in our prayer.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 06:22:18 AM »

It could be the Dalai Lama has been skilfully avoiding any debate and getting away from it. Why doesn't the opportunity comes up? Perhaps it is our collective karma? Have we created the causes and conditions to debate head-on with the Dalai Lama? Hmmm, I think it is one of the new wish list we could put in our prayer.

My concern would be fruven, that the Dalai Lama would rather have some lesser guy debate some paper doll "Shugden" person like Len Foley rather than going head to head with Kundeling Rinpoche.  The Dalai Lama is no match for lama Tsongkhapa, and he knows it.  Thus he will not debate Ven. Kundeling Rinpoche.