Author Topic: Amazing street art  (Read 6537 times)

DharmaDefender

Amazing street art
« on: August 10, 2012, 02:20:33 PM »
Hey not sure if you lot have seen this, but an Italian street artist (never2501) painted a MASSIVE Dorje Shugden in Richmond, Virginia as part of the G40 Art Summit...this was back in April of this year.

http://www.streetartnews.net/2012/04/never2501-new-mural-in-richmond.html
http://instaview.me/tag/2501/?prev=1333247270835

Some samples below...

Gabby Potter

Re: Amazing street art
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 11:04:13 PM »
This is absolutely amazing! Some people are just so devoted and committed that they are willing to ''sacrifice'' their time to do things that will benefit people. I am really amazed by these wonderful people, may the ban be lifted very smoothly and swiftly.

grandmapele

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 02:41:02 AM »
Street art is very popular amongst the younger crowd. If Dorje Shugden is there blessing them and also imprinting them, isn't that wonderful? And, such beautiful art work as well. Pleasing in all ways.

angelica

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 03:43:53 AM »
It is a blessing for the people of Richmond, Virginia to have such a big and beautiful Dorje Shugden mural. May more people have connection with Dorje Shugden and the ban can be remove ASAP.

kris

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 04:04:32 PM »
It is really nice to see different types of art form of Dorje Shugden around the world. There are the murals in different parts of the world like:

Berkeley

Los Angeles

New York City

May there are more and more people who would show Dorje Shugden images around the world to plant seeds of Manjushri!

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 11:43:11 AM »
That is the difference, it is street art which depicts special things which we adore and love to share with others who have the opportunity to see the paintings.  In the case of Dorje Shugden it is an art to benefit the environment and people with blessings.

Let us not be mixed up with street vandalism which is about abusive and profanity in presenting the thoughts of the artists.

I enjoy street art but sad to say not street vandalism.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 03:52:18 PM »
This is a powerful arts. Not just there to make the city colorful but people who seen this art, they would be imprinted with Buddha images. How lucky for people around there

Pema8

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 06:15:54 AM »
This is a great way to spread Dorje Shugden. May all be blessed by His wisdom!

pinecone

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 01:35:10 PM »
Is writing on the wall  illegal or vandalism ? Usually this street artist will never  seek approval or consent from the local authority before putting the paint on the wall.  Street artists just love to express and communicate freely in any place they wish and  the artist who drew this  picture has great affinity with DS  .From the spiritual point of view, the artist has done such a meritorious deed by drawing this attractive DS paintings on the wall  which will eventually plant a seed for those who encounter it and a blessing to the surrounding of Richmond, Virginia.

Shugdener

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 02:52:50 PM »
I am really amazed at the talent of never2501. He/she is indeed really talented and I am glad that the subject he/she chose to draw the great king Dharma Protector Dorje Shugden in light with the G40 art summit.  It is wonderful to see artists like never2501 promote Dorje Shugden though an art summit.

The drawing is just breathtaking... How I wish I could draw just as well as him.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 07:23:32 PM »
Manjushri practice helps with one's creativity and this instance is not different, the artist who is inspired by Dorje Shugden have painted something that is not only pleasing but blesses others as well all who look at this image knowingly and unknowingly.

May more art on Dorje Shugden appear and flourish during the time of the fortunate aeon until the last Buddha of this fortunate aeon appears Vajrapani.