Author Topic: Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia 2014  (Read 13268 times)

eyesoftara

Re: Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia 2014
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 07:26:42 PM »
The Mongolians seems to have better merits than the Tibetans. They are truly blessed to have HH Trijang Rinpoche giving the Yamantaka initiations and Dorje Shugden sogtae and it is proof again that the Protector is enlightened and accepted by all in Mongolia. Significantly, I think it is the first time the HH Trijang Rinpoche is giving the sogtae in public and to me it is a very good sign of things to come. I expect HH Trijang will do more and  sogtae especially as the Protector is already very popular in Tibet and China as well as throughout the world and His sogtae will certainly be sought after.
I rejoice and await more good news like this.

kris

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 08:16:30 PM »
wow! so happy to see all these photos! thank you for posting all the photos and the good news.. wow.. HH Trijang Rinpoche is giving Dorje Shugden initiation PUBLIC! From what I read, this is the first time! I particularly like the HUGE Dorje 26 feet Dorje Shugden thangka. I pray the ban to be lifted very soon and we all can have such huge thangka everywhere!

However, it is very sad to see that HH Trijang Rinpoche needs so many bodyguards because the anti Dorje Shugden people are constantly threatening the life of Dorje Shugden lamas. Such a shame, the students of the Nobel Prize winner are promoting violence. Such ironic.

icy

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 09:59:22 PM »
In Mongolia, September 2014, more than 700 people were present to receive Dorje Shugden Sogtae from H.H. Trijang Choctrul Rinpoche. 

https://www.facebook.com/icystone.wood

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2014, 05:55:10 PM »
Rejoice, so happy to see Trijang Rinpoche conducting initiation and spreading Dharma in Mongolia, whats more  Dorje Shugden Practice is strongly practice in Mongolia. Hope Trijang Rinpoche will be able to continue to turn the wheel of Dharma and more sentient being benefit from Trijang Rinpoche blessing.

lotus1

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 11:48:27 PM »
Rejoice to know that H. H. Trijang Rinpoche is visiting Mongolia and most of all, conferring Yamantaka and Dorje Shugden Initiation! How fortunate Mongolian who have this initiation from Trijang Rinpoche, who in his previous incarnation, Trijang Rinpoche was the junior tutor of the 14th Dalai Lama!

Trijang Rinpoche is a strong practitioner of Dorje Shugden in his previous life and he has reincarnated and now again spreading Dhrama and especially spreading Dorje Shugden for many to have his blessings and protection.
From here, we can clearly see that Dorje Shugden is not a spirit and the high lamas who practice Dorje Shugden are reincarnated back to spread the teaching!

May the ban be lifted soonest! Hope to have the chance to have the Dorje Shudgen initiation too!

pgdharma

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 10:28:33 AM »
The Mongolians are very fortunate to receive Yamantaka and Dorje Shugden empowerment from HH Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche.  I rejoice for their great merits to receive such a precious treasure from one of the most eminent highly attained masters. It is indeed a great blessings for the Mongolians to host such a holy event and with such a huge turned out, it shows that Dorje Shugden practice is striving in Mongolia!

RedLantern

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 04:03:47 PM »

Such wonderful blessings for the Mongolians to receive Yamantaka and Dorje Shugden initiation from the current H.H.Tirjang Rinpoche. Thank you dorjeshugden.com for sharing these pictures.May Dorje Shugden's practice flourish and the ban lifted soonest.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 04:32:59 PM »
What a grand welcome HH Trijang Rinpoche received in Mongolia!. How fortunate the people of Mongolia are able to receive the initiation of Yamataka and also Dorje Shugden. Rejoice for them.
May the ban be lifted soon so everyone can practice openly worldwide and Dorje Shugden's practice to flourish.

fruven

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 11:38:30 PM »
I rejoice, in fact, we all should rejoice for the Mongolians to be able to receive initiations from HH Trijang Rinpoche. There are still many people out there not having any initiation but due to their practice they receive the benefits from practicing Dharma. One could imagine how much powerful the effect after receiving the initiation from the  lineage masters especially from HH Trijang Rinpoche himself.

icy

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2014, 01:17:37 AM »
Nice picture of Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia with Vajrayogini :

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 04:30:16 AM »
I rejoice that Trijang Rinpoche is finally openly giving Dorje Shugden sogtae. An incarnate Lama of the highest regard like Trijang Rinpoche is important in the Gelug school as his is the lineage holder of the Protector practice and for him to openly give sogtae signals the spread and mass adoption of the Protector practice around the world. 

I am confident this is the start of better days for Protector practitioners and will lead to alleviation of the sufferings for their family and community resulted from the Dalai Lama's ban.

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 07:45:54 AM »
The reception given to welcome HH Trijang Rinpoche in Mongolia is befitting. I rejoice that despite the ban HH Trijang Rinpoche is 110% devoted to Dorje Shugden practice and His Holiness has been traveling around the world giving Dorje Shugden initiations. The reception and the amount of support for HH Tirjang Rinpoche speaks volumes about the general public opinion on Dorje Shugden practice. On top of that HH Trijang Rinpoche never criticizes HH The Dalai Lama.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2014, 01:16:12 PM »
It is so wonderful to read the rejoicing news of His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche's visit to Mongolia. So happy and envious of the Mongolians to have Trijang Rinpoche set foot on their land to confer dharma teachings and empowerments on them. I am also happy to see the grand set up of the hall where this meaningful event is taking place, not to mention the securities measures that the organizing parties have arranged.
I pray that this would be the beginning of many more teaching tours by His Holiness as He travels to more countries to spread the teachings of Lord Tsongkhapa.

icy

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 11:33:19 AM »

The incarnation of The Great Shantideva, one of the 84 Mahsiddhas, was recognized in Mongolia and ceremony of enthronement took place in Bulgan province, Mongolia. H.H. Trijang Rinpoche is attending and blessing the ceremony.

icy

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 11:39:51 AM »
A brief historic background on the incarnation of The Great Shantideva:  Here is a picture of Shadav Dandar Agramba, the previous incarnation of Shantideva who was tutor to XIII Dalai lama.  He wrote great many books on emptiness and famed to have demonstrated achievements on many occasions.