Author Topic: Dalai Lama's followers are Violent  (Read 24958 times)

Matibhadra

Re: Dalai Lama's followers are Violent
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 01:45:44 PM »
If people choose to act violently to harm others during protests,

Not “people” in general, but fanaticized minions of the evil dalie.

Indeed, there is no record of violence from the side of Shugdenpas.

It is not putting on the same level perpetrators and their victims, thus showing one's accomplicity with the perpetrators, that one is going to achieve a Buddhist equanimity. At best one will achieve a gangster's equanimity.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 03:32:18 PM »
Personally, i do not think that the Dalai Lama is responsible for his students actions. I think that the Dalai Lama would never want to harm others in this way, but the same cannot be the same for the students and followers.

Students and followers of the Dalai Lama have their own opinions and thoughts on the ban, and they will act in whichever way they choose to, whether the Dalai Lama agrees with it or not. So therefore, i wouldn't blame the Dalai Lama, i would blame the negative thought and actions of his followers and students for the violence caused.

Dear James Bond,

The actions and results of any group is the reflection of the Leader.  A great leader will have his followers prosper and progress in a positive manner.

In Tibetan Buddhism, the first refuge is Namo Guru Beh, therefore it is not possible that the Dalai Lama is not able to convince his followers not to be so rude and conduct themselves in a manner befitting of the most well know monk in the world. Please consider this view point.

Matibhadra

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 10:23:11 PM »
it is not possible that the Dalai Lama is not able to convince his followers not to be so rude

Of course the evil dalie would be able to convince his followers not to be so rude. The point is, he does not want to. And why? Because he is himself a morbid sociopath and a callous adept of violence.

and conduct themselves in a manner befitting of the most well know monk in the world.

The evil dalie minion's do already conduct themselves in a manner fully beffitting the evil dalie, that is, in a violent manner.

If the evil dalie's minions would behave in a civilized, peaceful manner, it would be completely unbefitting the most well known terrorist dressed as monk in the world.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 09:09:13 AM »
Dear MatiBhadra,

Your comments are caustic and I do find the humour to laugh.  For the sake of comparison, if you continue to write this way of the Dalai Lama and his follows, are you being violent even though you may have points of great validity.

I would love to read the results of your analysis in a style that is more Buddhist.  Please do not think that I am being critical but rather want your analytical comments being very acceptable to all.

Matibhadra

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2015, 01:04:46 PM »
if you continue to write this way of the Dalai Lama and his follows, are you being violent

Merely denouncing violence is never itself a case of violence.

The fact that you try to put on the same level violence and denouncing violence shows that you are yourself an adept of violence, and that your goal is to protect violence.

This explains why you systematically try to justify the authority of your violent idol, the evil dalie, whom you subserviently deify as “Chenrezig”.

In authoritarian countries, merely denouncing the crimes of those in power is considered a crime and an act of violence. This is your frame of mind. You would have a guaranteed job in the evil dalie's political police.

Therefore, before trying to see faults in others, look at yourself, at your own violence, at your own accomplicity with brutal criminals, and teach yourself to be a Buddhist, if you want to be a Buddhist anyway.

I would love to read the results of your analysis in a style that is more Buddhist.

The result of my analysis is that you are a non-Buddhist supporter of violence hypocritically parroting about “Buddhism” and ”non-violence” just in order to cover and protect your non-Buddhist violent idol, the evil dalie, whom you subserviently deify as “Chenrezig”.

grandmapele

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2015, 03:44:48 AM »
This is also a teaching to us to be more mindful. By being what they are ( they may just have the karma to do that) does not mean that we have to judge them negatively and create negativity ourselves. Or, we can not judge, but feel sorry that they behave that way and say a prayer for them even if they may not want it. OK, so I'll not say a Dorje Shugden prayer for them but I'll chant Migtsema for them. That way, at least I save myself and further my own practice. Selfish, maybe but that's just my 5-cents worth.

Joo Won

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2015, 02:51:26 PM »
As a follower of certain faith one should live up to the teachings not act against the teachings. If not we only tarnish or bring shame to our religion or our Guru; even worst affect non-Buddhists' view on Buddhist, Buddhism and the teachings.

kris

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2015, 04:56:35 AM »
It has been almost one year since I last left my comment about this matter, but it does not look like the behavior of the many followers of HH Dalai Lama has improved. Just a few months ago, the followers threw bottles, show middle finger as well as woman flapping aprons right outside the hall where HH Dalai was giving teachings. To me, the people are violent because the government (CTA) itself is violent. The way CTA published a hit list is very barbaric.

I won't blame the citizens for being violent. I blame the CTA.

Shugdener

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2015, 03:12:24 PM »
It is really sad to see that the Dalai Lama's followers are so rude and hostile to people whom they don't share the same views with.

It must be embarrassing for the Dalai Lama to see his followers behave in such a manner, the students of any Lama represents the Lama whom they respect... if they behave in such a manner, it shows that they are not really learning the Dharma but simply using it as a wall/shield to protect themselves against other people being rude to them.

But then again, if the CTA did not impose this ban, there would be no hate between Dalai Lama followers and Dorje Shugden practitioners.

grandmapele

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2015, 05:37:07 AM »
Many of us are under the control of our worst poison which is anger. Anger blinds us to the right path. Basic Buddhist practice of patience, kindness and acceptance is totally missing. May the senior students/disciples of the Dalai Lama help these followers. Om Mani Pedme Hum

eyesoftara

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2015, 09:08:41 AM »
When one have the seed of anger and rudeness almost at the surface of one's being, it doesn't take a lot for it to come to the surface. One little sparks based on the ego is all it takes and we have the violences that seems to be instigated by the Dalai Lama. I know of His Holiness's followers, who have never been rude to others and while follow what the Dalai Lama said on the Protector practice, secretly respect Shugden practitioners.

This is what Buddhism is all about. Your "enemy" is within. No one other that your self is your enemy.

Jason Statham

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2015, 05:28:53 PM »
Dalai Lama is definitely not a bad person but why is it that so many of his disciples are acting in these kinds of behaviors? If we really are the sole called Demon practitioners, then why aren't we going around, harming and killing people? The answer is that we are not demon practitioners and Dorje Shugden is not a Demon nor an Evil Spirit. Just because they do not like us Shugden practitioners, doesn't give them a good reason to use violence, vulgar words and point fingers at us. And all we the Shugden practitioners do is just kept on saying 'Dalai Lama, Stop Lying' and have protests, that's all. We don't force people to be Shugden practitioners neither do we harm people who despise or hate Dorje Shugden. We the Shugden practitioners are just simply telling Dalai Lama to stop lying and lift the ban so that we are able to practice Dorje Shugden without any disturbances. Is this too much to ask for?

Matibhadra

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2015, 02:44:30 AM »
May the senior students/disciples of the Dalai Lama help these followers.

First they would need to help themselves, leaving the dark shadow of their terrorist cult leader.

grandmapele

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2015, 04:20:37 AM »

"First they would need to help themselves, leaving the dark shadow of their terrorist cult leader."

That will be a tough one. That is tantamount to asking them to break samaya with their Guru. My appeal is for them to use their wisdom and not continue with their benighted ignorance.

Matibhadra

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2015, 12:09:15 PM »
First they would need to help themselves, leaving the dark shadow of their terrorist cult leader.

That will be a tough one.

There is nothing specially “tough” in giving up a non-Buddhist “guru”, such as the evil dalie. It is just the normal process of giving up a mundane, deluded “teacher”, and going for refuge to the Three Jewels.

That is tantamount to asking them to break samaya with their Guru.

Breaking any existent “samaya” with mundane, deluded “gurus”, such as the evil dalie, is part of going for refuge to the Three Jewels.

My appeal is for them to use their wisdom and not continue with their benighted ignorance.

Part of which is to break their samayas with mundane, deluded “teachers” such as the evil dalie.

Then they will become Buddhists, capable of helping themselves, and eventually even others.