Author Topic: Dalai Lama's followers are Violent  (Read 24960 times)

icy

Dalai Lama's followers are Violent
« on: September 07, 2014, 11:55:04 PM »

Watch this, Dalai Lama's followers are a violent bunch.  Dalai Lama is the cause of this disharmony, problems, unhappiness by instituting a ban on Dorje Shugden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbWGbHATA5k

jamyang_sonam

• Email
Re: Dalai Lama's followers are Violent
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 03:58:15 PM »
the act of barbarians, Dalai Lama followers are Hypocrite who hides their ugly side by using Buddhism as a shield. Going to empowerment and teaching by HHDL, but behave like unruly gangster, they are shaming the Buddhist and Buddhism as a whole!!! CTA is this how you teach you people? what a disgrace to the Buddhist society!!!

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 04:53:31 PM »
The Dalai Lama's followers make the Dalai Lama always look worse and worse; I experience them as Dharma thugs

Freyr Aesiragnorak

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 03:34:20 AM »
Shameful acts by so called "Buddhists", which obviously they are not. Buddhism does not encourage this sort of fanatical behavior, in fact this is not considered appropriate behaviour. I do not understand or get my head around the fact that these people can do this when they are attending teachings by HH Dalai Lama! These people not only give Tibetans a bad reputation but portray an image that contradicts the Buddha's teachings.

kelly

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 08:20:46 AM »
Is such shameful incident to the world of religious , I suppose the religious people should be very calm and kind to each others how can we create this kind of disharmony we as a practitioner must help to lift the ban if not there will affect the spread of DS practice.

sandra

• Email
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 08:41:20 AM »
I don't know how the Dalai Lama followers think of this statement when they see it. I think not are the followers are violent but maybe some of them are very extreme. This group of people really need to think over it that why they want to be Buddhism practitioners. I suppose the quality of Buddha is compassion and equanimity to all sentient being even they are enemies. How can they act violent towards others. This is really does not make sense.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 10:27:52 AM »
These people in the video are so violent and uncivilized. And to think that they are shamelessly committing these act in another country. I am feeling very bad for His Holiness Dalai Lama and the CTA. Looks like all their hard work of promoting peace and harmony have gone down the drain with the rest of the dung. Just wondering how the CTA can go on crying to the whole world that the Chinese government are torturing them. Well, with these kind of attitude that they were displaying, I am not surprised at all. In case you did not notice, the action of the lady flapping her apron at the peaceful protestors is considered a very bad gesture for Tibetans.

angelica

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 04:14:01 PM »
In 1989, The 14th Dalai Lama from Tibet won the Nobel Prize in Peace "for his efforts in the struggle of the liberation of Tibet and the efforts for a peaceful resolution instead of using violence.".  But the act of DalaiLama students/followers that are so violent is really shameful for Dalai Lama, the Nobel Prize winner for peace.

fruven

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 09:31:28 PM »
Shameful acts by so called "Buddhists", which obviously they are not. Buddhism does not encourage this sort of fanatical behavior, in fact this is not considered appropriate behaviour. I do not understand or get my head around the fact that these people can do this when they are attending teachings by HH Dalai Lama! These people not only give Tibetans a bad reputation but portray an image that contradicts the Buddha's teachings.

I agreed. This no longer affects only the Gelug lineage. The violent and inappropriate behaviour of these people who attended the teachings tarnish the Buddhist teachings as a whole. Any Buddhists practitioners should speak against such acts.

kris

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 09:02:22 AM »
It is sad to see that the police needed to be rough towards the Tibetans who are pro-Dalai Lama. It can cause bruises and can be painful. As Buddhist, we don't want to see anyone suffer. However, the police need to resort to force not because the police are against pro-Dalai Lama, but because the pro-Dalai Lama Tibetans are rather violent. Look at the way they wanted to go to the other side, and throwing items, it is clear to see that they want to provoke the Dorje Shugden practitioners.

To me, it is quite clear that the pro-Dalai Lama Tibetans do not understand the meaning of protests. Protests or demonstrations are basic human rights in the western countries, and it is a way of expression to voice what you stand for. At times, I really pity the pro-Dalai Lama Tibetans because I am quite sure they don't understand the meaning of protests, and they are being manipulated to be violent towards someone who have a different view from you. Do they really expect EVERYONE in the world to love HH Dalai Lama? As a public figure, there will be people who like Him, and of course there will be people who do not like Him. For people who do not like Him, don't they have rights to show their dissatisfaction?

I must say CTA has done a good job in making their people uneducated and naive so that the people can be manipulated easily. I do pray the new generation of Tibetans can think on their own and act based on logic.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 03:12:21 PM »
Dalai Lama's followers are violent and it made the Dalai Lama look bad. If they are true practitioners then they must understand that Buddhism teaches us to be compassionate and not to harm others. What a shame too.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 03:09:12 PM »
What I have observed is that the pro Dalai Lama group are typically Tibetans and they behaved in a very rude and rough manner.

Does the Dalai Lama approve???

James Bond

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 12:29:40 PM »
Personally, i do not think that the Dalai Lama is responsible for his students actions. I think that the Dalai Lama would never want to harm others in this way, but the same cannot be the same for the students and followers.

Students and followers of the Dalai Lama have their own opinions and thoughts on the ban, and they will act in whichever way they choose to, whether the Dalai Lama agrees with it or not. So therefore, i wouldn't blame the Dalai Lama, i would blame the negative thought and actions of his followers and students for the violence caused.

Matibhadra

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 04:28:13 AM »
Personally, i do not think that the Dalai Lama is responsible for his students actions.

Then, according to you, the intellectual author of a crime would not be responsible for the actions of the material author of the same crime. He would be innocent.

The evil dalie, having conceived the ban and given the command to implement it, is the intellectual author of a crime against humanity, and his minions or students, having followed his command, are the material authors.

Make no mistake, you are dealing with gangsters, with hardened criminals, and with brainwashed, fanaticized accomplices, which you call “students”.

fruven

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2015, 12:14:23 PM »
If people choose to act violently to harm others during protests, not respecting and following the rules accorded with protest on the street then one must ask more. Are they genuinely following the teachings or they are above the teachings because this is how the feel? Feelings override teachings? We can see with our own eyes on recent ongoing protests around the Western countries.