Author Topic: No one likes the Dalai Lama anymore  (Read 8829 times)

Dondrup Shugden

Re: No one likes the Dalai Lama anymore
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 09:18:08 AM »
Although you may have very valid reasons for your opinions, it is important to express your views in such manner that is compassionate and also not to put down any other's view or learnings of the Dharma.

As it is highly possible for the Dalai Lama to stop all the violence that is occurring due to the Ban on Shugdenpas and also the Tibetan freedom, there seem to be non activity by the Dalai Lama.  A very interesting topic for debate but on a non verbal violent form will be appreciated.  Nothing personal. 

Matibhadra

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 12:35:10 PM »
Although you may have very valid reasons for your opinions, it is important to express your views in such manner that is compassionate and also not to put down any other's view or learnings of the Dharma.

You are so right. Anyone's views on the Dharma should be respected, even though they might differ from ours. I should never have suggested that Gabby Potter's devious views in support of gangsterism and terrorism are somehow related to his or her "Buddhist education", or Dharma.

Therefore, may I deeply apologize and rectify my statement: not only there is no sign of deviation in Gabby Potter's Buddhist education, because what does not exist cannot be deviated, but also his or her gangsterist and terrorist education is flawless and unretouchable.

As it is highly possible for the Dalai Lama to stop all the violence that is occurring due to the Ban on Shugdenpas and also the Tibetan freedom, there seem to be non activity by the Dalai Lama.

The activities of every violent criminal eventually fade away, remember Al Capone etc., and those of the evil dalie are no exception. Still, this is no valid reason to deprive the decrepit criminal from a comfortable place in the garbage bin of history.

A very interesting topic for debate but on a non verbal violent form will be appreciated.  Nothing personal.

Fully agreed. Any verbal support to gangsterism and terrorism, and any glorification of evil and evildoers, are themselves instances of violence, and therefore should be eschewed, no matter how much one may claim that this is "Dharma".

Therefore, may I respectfully, and in a non-personal way, request that you and others abstain from sanctifying and glorifying a criminals and criminality, such as the evil dalie and his evildoings

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2015, 08:11:48 AM »
Thank you,Matibhadra, as always your reasonings are accepted and although some of us feel the same way, the expressions are more subtle and without harsh words.

This is a great forum to express our points of view and the beauty is our goal is the same.  Let us devote and worship Dorje Shugden with freedom.