Author Topic: Why do you love Dorje Shugden?  (Read 11953 times)

christine V

• Email
Why do you love Dorje Shugden?
« on: August 10, 2014, 11:51:17 AM »
Have you ever asked why do you love Dorje Shugden?

To me, Dorje Shugden have guided me to see my inner weakness, yet at the same time motivated me to improve on my weaknesses and stay stronger. I can see through Dorje Shugden's practice, my mind becoming more wiser and understandable. Many of the time, i felt inner peace. Many of my wishes which i had prayed for many years before knowing Dorje Shugden have now fulfilled.

Further, with the introduction of this practices to my family, our families members more unite and happier. On the big occasion, e.g: Parents birthday, siblings birthdays etc we gathered and do Dorje Shugden's prayer together.

Thanks to Dorje Shugden who guide us to be more dharmic

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
Re: Why do you love Dorje Shugden?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 02:19:15 PM »
After practicing Dorje Shugden, recite its mantra and the sadhana - like you, Christine it has brought deeper peace within in thoughts, speech and action with improvements over time. I observed changes of being more mindful of every spoken word that is uttered and watching what's going on inside my thoughts. Improvements in relationship between friends and family members has been noted. Tolerance of others have become better.

Big Uncle

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 04:51:58 AM »
I think that the reason for us to develop stable faith in the Protector is from learning and understanding the nature and background of the Protector. When we know that Dorje Shugden is the direct emanation of a long line of great lamas like Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen, Panchen Sonam Drakpa, Duldzin Drakpa Gyaltsen along with the fact that he is the emanations of Manjushri makes for a strong point for developing sound faith. On top of that, great Sakya lamas like Morchen Kunga Lhundrub, Gelug lamas like Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche, Kyabje Zong Rinpoche and Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche tells us through knowledge and clairvoyance that it is time to practice Dorje Shugden strongly as his time has come. In that way and how efficacious is his practice, Dorje Shugden is supreme and deserves our utmost allegiance and devotion. 

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 07:37:45 AM »
For me the reason why I love Dorje Shugden's practice is because the Guru has given that practice to me and on practicing the Protector following the instructions of the Guru, I have come to realised much more that the Lamrim and sutras has been teaching about the Four Noble Truth, Boddhicitta and Wisdom etc. At my level, the result is a happier practice that has clearer steps in improvement along the path.
As the Dharma Protector's primary "job" is to protect the Dharma ie our Dharma practice, I really feel the Protector Dorje Shugden is closer to people like myself who are desire based ie based on worldly happiness that is in turn based on money. He rewards us with the needed financial condition to practice the Dharma and at the same time help manifest our negative karma just at the right time to purify it at optimum condition. This I am somehow very conscious of, time and again this has happened.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 07:13:18 PM »
Why??? Why is water wet???
  Hmm, I love Buddha Manjushri and Dorje Shugden is Buddha Manjushri:)

kelly

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 07:52:25 AM »
Dorjeshugden is an emanation of Buddha of wisdom Manjushri with his blessing it help me to understand the dharma better and put that understanding to practice daily I guess we need to train our mind after we understand the Dharma because it will lead us to a more happy life even during difficult situation. I feel very thankful to this practice without it I think life is not much meaning because we only live our life for ourselves but after knowing the Dharma we need to work for others then only we will not waste our precious human rebirth .

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 06:46:25 AM »
Ah, Dorje Shugden, how I love you, let me count the ways.... ah well there is something in math about infinity and then transfinite numbers, so we are into those when I think of how wonderful is Dorje SHugden and how completely reliable he is, logically as he is Buddha Manjushri.

Here is a lovely image, apparently made at the time of the 5th Dalai Lama, by the Fifth Dalai Lama, who also made up with the Karmapa toward the end of his life... thank goodness...

angelsherfield

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 03:16:50 PM »
I love Dorje Shugden. By pratising daily mantra recitation and sadhana, it helps me gain inner peace and be strong to face any challenges in life. It also keeps me with positive thinking. I love you, Dorje Shugden. Without you, i am nothing

pgdharma

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 02:28:50 PM »
I have been doing Dorje Shugden’s prayers and mantras for a few years and as Dorje Shugden is the emanation of Manjushri, I became more focus and understand the dharma better. Since then, there is no turning back for me for this opportunity to pray to Dorje Shugden who has helped me overcome my inner and outer obstacles in so many ways and made me a better person.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 06:16:48 AM »
Thanks for the replies. From the answered. Practicing Dorje Shugden bring to us so many benefits, mundane and supra-mundane. From daily life to our spirituality path. Dorje Shugden have shown us the positive ways to us. How can a spirit do so. Thus CTA is so illogical to accuse Dorje Shugden is harmful to them.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 03:04:32 PM »
I love Manjushri means I love  Dorje Shugden as well as  he is the emanation of Lord Manjushri. I have been chanting Manjushri mantras and now Dorje Shugden mantras too. It has help me to overcome some of my obstacles and also given me clarity of mind.
That is why I love Dorje Shugden. I hope the ban be lifted soon so many more people will be able to benefit from this practices.

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 06:11:06 PM »
 I love Dorje Shugden because in my time of difficulty, through Dorje Shugden practice my mind become calm and peaceful, and because of DS practice what ever the obstacles i face in works or financially was able to overcome just in the moment i never expected.

furthermore the practice of Dorje Shugden had changed my life in the way of my speech and thinking, before i have trouble conversing properly and i would stutter, but after doing Dorje Shugden Practice i notice my stuttering reduce and able to speak fluently, though still not perfect. Beside that my mind become lighter and able to think beyong the the surface of a issue or thing. Even in my work it has become better and idea will come naturally.

I really hope Dorje Shugden Practice ban will be lifted ASAP, so many more people will be able to reap the benefit from DS practice.

pinecone

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 06:48:59 AM »
The Dalai Lama says: "Dorje Shugden is a worldly spirit. To seek help from such a spirit detracts from the Buddhist way of relying on one's own efforts and can degenerate into a kind of spirit worship”.  There is not much evidence/s or satisfying reason/s given in regards to the above statement made by Dalai Lama. The Dharma Protector Dorje Shugden is an emanation of the Wisdom Buddha Manjushri, who always helps, guides, and protects sincere practitioners by granting blessings, increasing their wisdom, and fulfilling their virtuous wishes. I feel really blessed  and fortunate to be able to practice Dorje Shugden practice in this life and may the ban be lifted soonest possible to enable more people to appreciate and benefit from this practice.

psylotripitaka

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 03:51:50 AM »
Because he is the valid Guru who transmits authentic lineage!

All the Gurus in his line of incarnations loved and deeply respected their Guru, and so they are valid holders of lineage. Only someone who loves and deeply respects their Guru can be a valid Guru.

If we forget that Dorje Shugden is an aspect of our own Guru, our reliance is incomplete. This is the single most important teaching to hold in relying on the Protector. It is because he is the Guru that he is the gateway to authentic realization. Without love for the Guru, there is no lineage in our mind to transmit. Therefore, love the valid Guru, so that the living blessings of lineage will come alive for you.

Tenzin K

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 04:43:05 AM »
For me it is because the Lord Shugden practice has helps me and my family. The practice was given by my Guru and you can never imagine how swift and how fast it can help you. You can say that I have the merits but it has to work both side too. I was a miracle on what happened to my family members after doing a series of Lord Shugden puja. Even the doctor could explain. This is how powerful it's.

Later when I read more about him I start to understand him more and his reincarnation and how he becomes the protector. I believe a lot of people have different ways and experience with Lord Shugden but one thing for sure; this protector of the emanation of Lord Manjushri is the most suitable protector at this time. He is has a authentic lineage that a lot of high Lama practices him and introduce him to so many people to help them to clear their obstacles. Lord Shugden practice now is all over the world and I believe there will be more and more people practice.

Check out the illustrated story of Lord Shugden : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYay5XfwOO4#t=15