Author Topic: And what if the Dalai Lama were back to power in Tibet?  (Read 6234 times)

Matibhadra

And what if the Dalai Lama were back to power in Tibet?
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:24:40 PM »
The ”Dalai Lama” said explicitly that his persecution of Buddhists, such as Dorje Shugden followers, ”is going to be like the Cultural Revolution”.

The ”Dalai Lama” also consistently supports Western- and Saudi Arabia-backed Muslim terrorists against victimized Buddhists, both in Sri Lanka and Myanmar.

Therefore, it is worth to see exactly how such Western-backed Muslim terrorists behave when they engage in religious persecution. They are the models of the Muslim ”Dalai”.

This provides us with a glimpse of what the Western-backed, Muslim ”Dalai” swore to do, and therefore of what he would actually do, if only he had power enough to.

Video: ISIL shoot teens in heads, dump bodies

The ISIL Takfiri militants has released a video showing the terrorist forces shooting a number of Iraqi teenagers in the head and dumping their bodies in the river.

The ISIL released the 30-minute footage on its website on the occasion of the Eid al-Fitr.

The video shows masked ISIL terrorists taking the teens to a river. Then, they shoot them in the head on the river bank and throw their bodies in the water.

http://presstv.com/detail/2014/07/29/373281/video-shows-isil-shoot-teens-in-head/

Matibhadra

Re: And what if the Dalai Lama were back to power in Tibet?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 02:27:15 AM »
One further note: the gruesome video above shows just a few hundred defenceless, religiously persecuted boys barbaroulsly shot in their heads.

As inconceivably monstrous as it is, the mass murdering shown in this video is still smaller in numbers than the slaughtering of 8000 Kagyupa monks, including 1000 abbots decapitated, by the 5th ”Dalai Lama”.

Yes, by the mass murderer taken by the current 14th ”Dalai Lama” as his ”model and inspiration”. By the criminal whose ”work” the current ”Dalai” vowed to ”complete”.

In his own words, ”It is my mandate to complete what was in practice during [the time of] the 5th Dalai Lama and my predecessor. This is my responsibility.”

How would Buddha Dorje Shugden, an emanation of Manjushri, ”work together” with such a bestial entity to ”spread the Dharma”?

And to which level of bestiality can one be brought by religious fanaticism, to the point of endorsing such already perpetrated and vowed crimes as the acts of ”Chenrezig” or a ”mahasiddda”?

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 06:12:13 AM »
If the Dalai Lama were back in power in Tibet, then we would need very much that he cede the country to become a democracy, as did King Juan Carlos of Spain.  Then he would need, for the first time in recorded history, to back out of politics, and let people do the governing in a democratic fashion.  He really doesn't understand much about democracy, as I think he just thinks it is a word that means that everybody oppresses everybody the same way they did before, but this time, they will all vote, of course, for his policies.  Nobody really needs to listen to that guy.

Shugden Library

• Followers of Dorje Shugden
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 07:29:49 AM »
Would the Tibetan population want the Dalai Lama and his CTA thugs back anyway? There are half-a-million Tibetan Shugden Buddhists currently celebrating the enthronement of the current reincarnation of HE Denma Gonsar Rinpoche in Tibet.
Studies suggested that 30% of the Tibetan population venerated Dorje Shugden before the ban. Then there is the Chinese, the traditional Muslim population in Amdo region. The majority of Tibetans probably don't want the Dalai Lama back.

This short video is testimony to life in Tibetan with the Dalai Lamas:
Small | Large

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 04:49:38 PM »
i was just thinking that perhaps HH Trijang Rinpoche's statement - about not losing faith in the Dalai Lama as well as Dorje Shugden - could be about having civil obedience, just like Jesus in Mark 12:17 says that one should give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Perhaps Trijang Rinpoche knew that the Shugden issue would create great division and an uprising against the perpetrator of the ban, who is the Dalai Lama, and in his Dharma wisdom, advises the people to not go against the Dalai Lama for the sake of peace and harmony, while still keeping faith in their protector.

If the Dalai Lama were to regain power in Tibet (which is near impossible since he is the antichrist according to the Chinese!), he would be subject to the authority of the Chinese government. The Chinese government would not give him any political power anyway and since the Dalai Lama has retired from his political role - formally ending a 370 -year-old tradition - in 2011, there is no reason for him to take any kind of political position. The Chinese government would probably insist that there is freedom of religion for Shugden practitioners, considering the close ties the current Chinese government has with Dorje Shugden masters. And that Shugden appears to be a good way to keep the Dalai Lama in check. Thus it could only be good for Shugden practitioners!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Matibhadra

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 06:51:33 AM »
Sorry folks, but you've all missed the point, and by a long shot.

The question is not what the evil dalai ”should” do if he ever would go back to power in Tibet, as misunderstood by Blueupali.

Neither is it about whether or not Tibetan people ”want” the evil dalai back, as misunderstood by Shugden Library.

Nor is the question about what if the evil dalai is *not* back to power in Tibet, as misunderstood by WisdomBeing.

May I repeat the original question: ”And what if the Dalai Lama were back to power in Tibet?”

Since no one cared to give a proper answer, here is my own preview of what would happen, based on the precedent of an organization which shares with the evil dalai and his minions the triple key features of 1) being Western-supported, 2) serving Western geopolitical ends, and 3) waging witch-hunts against people under the accusation of ”devil worship”.

Such organization is the so-called ”Islamic State” (IS), a Muslim terrorist organization belonging to the extremist Wahhabite sect, which right now is wreaking havoc in the Middle East. Please note that the evil dalai fervently supports the activities of such Western supported and Saudi Arabia-sponsored Wahhabite terrorists both in Sri Lanka and Myanmar.

Coincidence or not, the evil dalai was also born a Muslim, and his Muslim tribe was under the authority of the Muslim warlord and mass-murderer Ma Bufang, himself the warmest friend of Wahhabite Muslim-terrorist Saudi Arabia, were he lived for many years escaping from the Communist Chinese, and eventually died.

Here follows how the evil dalai's Islamic State spiritual cousins (if not blood cousins, considering his Muslim tribal links with Ma Bufang, and thus with Saudi Arabia) are doing right now against those they accuse, just like the evil dalai, of ”devil worship”. This gives a glimpse of what the evil dalai would do, if only he were back to power in Tibet, against the followers of Dorje Shugden.

Over 30,000 Iraqis trapped in mountains as IS threatens to kill them
Published time: August 06, 2014 20:51

Thousands from the minority Yazidi community are stranded in the mountains of northwestern Iraq. If they make a move, they face slaughter at the hands of Islamic State jihadists surrounding them. However, they risk dying of dehydration if they stay put.

Many of those trapped are women and children taking refuge in nine locations on Mount Sinjar – a craggy ridge which, as legend has it, was the last resting place of Noah’s ark.

"Seventy children have already died of thirst and 30 elderly people have also died," she told the Guardian. "Over the past 48 hours, 30,000 families have been besieged in the Sinjar Mountains, with no water and no food.”

At least 500 Yazidis, including 40 children, have already been killed over the past week. Many more have received death threats, either from IS militants or members of the Sunni community who have allied with them for fears of reprisal.

We are being told to convert or to lose our heads. There is no one coming to help. They were our neighbors and now they are our killers,” said Khuldoon Atyas, who stayed behind to look after his family’s crops. Before the siege, Sinjar was home to 300,000 people.

“They took the 15 men and took the women and children and until now we do not know what happened to them, where they are or if they are alive or dead,” he said.

Sunni jihadists have long regarded the Kurdish minority Yazidis as devil worshipers, and have targeted them since the US-led invasion of 2003. Flights to a safer area is now the only option left.

“We are being slaughtered. Our entire region is being wiped off the face of the earth. I am begging you in the name of humanity,” Kurdish MP Vian Dakhill said as she broke down in tears in parliament.

"Widespread or systematic attacks directed against any civilian populations because of their ethnic background, religion or belief may constitute a crime against humanity, for which those responsible must be held accountable," the Security Council said in a statement.

Full article:
http://rt.com/news/178548-thousands-iraqis-trapped-mountains/

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 08:51:15 AM »
Ah, okay, well to be perfectly honest, I thought we were already on the page that it would be really terrible if the Dalai Lama were in power anywhere,ever, like Tibet, or anywhere, like in charge in exile, which he sort of still de facto is.
  I never had faith in the Dalai Lama, guys, so it vacuously applies, then, that I cannot uh (argument that we have to do what Trijang Rinpoche said in one line of one book while focusing on nothing else is a bit of an obvious argument that originates with people trying to keep us silent while his 'holiness' tramples the name of equality religious freedom harmony and Buddhadharma...) lose faith since I never had any in him.  I also don't have faith in my housecat or something but I suppose he could be a Buddha too.
  So, what would happen were the Dalai Lama there in Tibet--- Um... I would pray please not to have anyone reborn there because they will not receive Dharma. 

Matibhadra

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 08:34:53 PM »
I also don't have faith in my housecat or something but I suppose he could be a Buddha too.

I would vote for your cat any day of the week.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 11:33:42 AM »
Will be very interesting but at this point the rate CTA is going, I don't think it is possible.China will never allow Dalai Lama to return. And if they do, China should change everyone in CTA cause they keep shooting themselves in their feet.

The rate China is promoting the current Panchen Lama shows that China has a LONG term plan for him. Unlike CTA who at this point has no strategy or plans at all for the future of the Tibetans. It is very upsetting.

We shall see. Only time will tell.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 02:58:44 PM »
Even though the Dalai Lama is a powerful and popular figure to the world, China is not likely to allow him to return to Tibet.
But it would be interesting if the ban on Dorje Shugden is lifted and the Dalai Lama is allowed back to Tibet would he allowed the people the freedom to practice as China is in support of DS.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 04:04:07 PM »
On the positive side, if the ban on DS is lifted and the Dalai Lama is allowed back into China, he may not be allowed to rule Tibet again but remains a visitor or a guest, in my opinion.

But it would be a great achievement to HH Dalai Lama to return to Tibet to visit his home country, even if its his last wish.

kelly

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 07:38:26 AM »
I think is not a bad idea as for Dalai Lama back in power because if we look at the current situation the China will not allow the Dalai Lama and the CTA to discriminate the DS practitioner or even mistread the DS monks and nuns look what China has support the DS Lama interm of financial , so this is may be a good move if Dalai Lama back in power in Tibet.