Author Topic: Why he is called "False" Dalai Lama  (Read 6002 times)

psylotripitaka

Why he is called "False" Dalai Lama
« on: August 02, 2014, 04:11:23 PM »
I'm sure this must have been posted here before, at least under a different format. It is the story of how Reting Lama chose a muslim boy in order to protect his own political power.

http://internationalshugdencommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Reting-Lama-How-He-Chose-the-False-Dalai-Lama.pdf

http://internationalshugdencommunity.com/reting-lama/

dondrup

Re: Why he is called "False" Dalai Lama
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 03:31:19 AM »
Can it be proven that the current 14th Dalai Lama is actually a fake?

How would the discovery of the  false 14th Dalai Lama afffect the Tibetans?  I am certain many Tibetans will be very hurt knowing that they have been deceived all these years! 

It is unbelievable that the high lamas of Sera Jey Monastery i.e. Reting Lama and Ketsang Lama would abuse their authority in their monastery and government! It is damaging and will cause a disrepute to Buddhism if the trust, faith and veneration of the sangha - one of The Three Jewels - are broken because monks of the highest authority have misused their position of authority.  If this kind of degeneration is not stopped, the sangha institution established since more than 2500 years ago by Lord Buddha will disintegrate altogether! Fortunately the then Tibetan Government had discovered the truth about Lhamo Dondrub and had taken action against Reting Lama. 

Since the false Dalai Lama had firmly established a stronghold of the Tibetan Government in Exile (now the Central Tibetan Administration) no one had or dared to question His authenticity or falsehood. It seems like the Tibetans and the rest of the World have to live with the reality that the actual reincarnation of the 13th Dalai Lama will never be reinstated! Can the Tibetans and the rest of the World afford subsequent damages to Tibetan Buddhism, knowing very well the current false Dalai Lama has brought about so much disharmony, confusion, suffering, etc through the implementation of the ban on Dorje Shugden amongst other schemes for his own benefits?

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 06:59:55 AM »
I'm sure this must have been posted here before, at least under a different format. It is the story of how Reting Lama chose a muslim boy in order to protect his own political power.

http://internationalshugdencommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Reting-Lama-How-He-Chose-the-False-Dalai-Lama.pdf

http://internationalshugdencommunity.com/reting-lama/

The Gelugpa school is very famous for politics.  I feel amazed that anyone has attained enlightnenment at all in these degenerate times with so many fake incarnations around.  Do you think the 14th Dalai Lama was the only one.... no nor is it really only Gelugpas.... thanks to the Dalai.... he is a very hypocritical guy, worthy of our prayers for the purification of his mind, may he live for a very long time to purify his karma.... i really feel bad for him.  Imagine, us, as ordinary sentient beings.... what if someone told us we were the Buddha of compassion since childhood and we are just.... ordinary.  How confusing for a being. 

psylotripitaka

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 03:39:27 AM »
Dondrub,

The proof is here:

If you require further evidence, I am confident th ISC would be happy to refer you to where to find specific documents verifying what they say. They don't just make shit up, they do impeccable research then present the findings.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 09:24:42 AM »
I don't think the ISC made up stuff about Reting Lama, but I am not sure if I think they do impeccible research, because some of the stuff in the WSS book was wrong concerning some of the Kagyu lineage stuff, which would have been important to correct, assuming we aren't dealing with Dalai Lama apologists.  Then the ISC seemed to copy that very same stuff in their book, and it was still wrong (the book about the worst dictator).
  One can look up the information, but if one is revisionist in one's account of history to favor what the Dalai Lama thinks, then you know.... i mean why doesn't anyone look on the Thaye Dorje Karmapa webpages to find out that he is born in Lhasa rather than claiming he was born in India.  Their reasoning seems to back some notion of who is Karmapa, that would be more in line with like oh.... the DL.... just saying....

psylotripitaka

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 08:23:21 PM »
Fair enough. This just means that people should seek the source material. If my Teacher showed an incredibly corrupt aspect, I would be very concerned about the effect this will have on my spiritual development, for that is the most important reason for meeting Dharma in the first place.

Bad behavior doesn't invalidate the Dharma, for there are many examples of qualified Teachers. Je Tsongkhapa was adamant about authentic lineage. Are we followers of Je Tsongkhapa, or do we simply don't care about receiving the blessings of authentic lineage?

Pretty big deal to seriously consider don't you think? I mean, what's the point of relying upon a Dharma Protector if we have no real Dharma in our mind to protect due to relying on an invalid teacher.

Dorje Shugden protects the Ganden lineage, and the Dalai Lama Lhamo Dondrub is trying to destroy it. There is an inherent contradiction there.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 08:46:28 PM »
Right there with you.  Yes, checking source material is always good.  I just looked up the one I was referring to, so for instance Karmapa Thaye Dorje is born in Central Tibet it says, which I thought Lhasa, so see I checked my source and there you go, but here is the source:

http://www.karmapa.org/news/index_news.htm

In case anyone cares, because when I wrote the WSS on more than one occasion about this, they ignored me, and the name got changed to ISC.... so the info is the same (wrong info) in both publications.  I mention this because

a. I think Dorje Shugden is a Buddha
b. I think the Dalai Lama is a major liar and it is good to show that
c. I know sometimes people after monasteries split, schools split might follow the Shugdens out the door but have already been brainwashed about non-Gelugpa stuff (or even Gelugpa stuff) from the Dalai Lama.
  So, you know, I have noticed that the Dalai Lama people who admit they are with the Dalai Lama seem very upset when we say the truth about their guru, like how could we say such a thing.
  Because, if we are following a spiritual guide and he breaks with his own lineage, like the Dalai Lama did, then we are following a cult leader rather than an authentic guide.  So look things up guys.