Author Topic: The Dark Side of the Dalai Lama  (Read 6027 times)

DharmaSpace

The Dark Side of the Dalai Lama
« on: July 27, 2014, 10:37:58 AM »
This is one well made video! Congrats to dorjeshugden.com

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/videos/must-watch/the-dark-side-of-the-dalai-lama/comment-page-1/#comment-195147

The juxtaposition between what the Dalai Lama says to Western Audience against the negative occurrences of the ban really puts all the cards down for all to see.

I hope many audiences do not turn away from watching this video. U need to watch it the whole way through. The ban creates no benefit, only pain, misunderstanding and schism. It is time for the people of the world to see the truth that has been hidden from them for so long, there is a ban and people are suffering as a result of discrimination and
stigma of being A Dorje Shugden practitionr.

christine V

• Email
Re: The Dark Side of the Dalai Lama
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 12:44:34 PM »
This is indeed very sad to see the differences in Dalai Lama speech and actions which showed publicly. H.H is consider the emanation of Bodhisattva of compassion , the way H.H acts are not projected on this.
I do agreed with DharmaSpace, this ban created so much problems, separation of families, violances etc.. It project to the world how disharmonious Buddhist can be which were very bad towards Dharma practices.
Hope this ban lifted soon

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 03:29:49 AM »
The Dalai Lama is such a hypocrite; I love this video because out of his mouth, "tolerance, dialogue, peace," and then in the next bit, yelling at a nun that she is worshiping a spirit.  It does show H.H's true colors rather well.  I wish they would either find a real Buddha when he has a successor, or just give up on finding them at all--- I have no need to find the reincarnation of George Bush Jr. for instance, when he changes to another body; I wouldn't know what realm to look for either of them...

kris

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 06:59:47 AM »
I am posting the video here so it is easier to watch:

The Dark Side of Dalai Lama

This video is very well done and I thank the people who produced this video. It is very intriging that for HH Dalai Lama to talk totally different tunes in front of different crowd. In front of the world (especially in front of western world), HH Dalai Lama talks about peace, compassion, tolerance and compromise; but in front of Tibetans, He openly talks about banning and discriminating the Dorje Shugden practitioners. This video shows the "true colour" of HH Dalai Lama.

Thank you for a producing a good video!

Galen

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 09:46:41 AM »
This is another video of the Dalai Lama discriminating Dorje Shugden practitioners.

Dalai Lama speaks about Dorje Shugden at Kalachakra, Washington DC (July 11, 2011)

dondrup

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 01:33:35 PM »
This video clearly provided us the evidence of what His Holiness Dalai Lama had said and done. What he taught he never practise.  Monks never lie and should not lie but His Holiness Dalai Lama had lied! His Holiness Dalai Lama is very hypocritical!  Isn't His Holiness the epitome of peace, loving-kindness and compassion? But His actions do not reflect these qualities.  What we saw was a sinister monk!

DS Star

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 03:45:59 PM »
This video clearly provided us the evidence of what His Holiness Dalai Lama had said and done. What he taught he never practise.  Monks never lie and should not lie but His Holiness Dalai Lama had lied! His Holiness Dalai Lama is very hypocritical!  Isn't His Holiness the epitome of peace, loving-kindness and compassion? But His actions do not reflect these qualities.  What we saw was a sinister monk!

My question: Do we see the real motivation behind the ban only based on the statements and the seemingly contradictory actions by HH the Dalai Lama and his camp?

On the surface, it is easy to see all the negative situations and the physical hardships of DS followers arisen from the ban but if HH the Dalai Lama is really an emanation of Cherensig like he was claimed to, then there could be a higher cause or the bigger picture behind the ban.

Hence, we are in danger of creating negative karma and demerits for ourselves.
Be careful with what we say...

RedLantern

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 05:21:26 PM »

This clearly shows the dark side of His Holiness Dalai Lama.He called for a stronger commitment to global peace,that focus on compassion and non violence but just ignore the sufferings and plea of Dorje Shugden's practitioners to practice religious freedom.Is this the emanation of the Bodhisattva of compassion supposed to be? With folded hands,please lift the unreasonable ban, His Holiness.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2015, 06:41:41 AM »
As we do not have clairvoyance we cannot judge nor say anything negative about the ban against Shugden worship by HH Dalai Lama.

However, having the ability to think and having the eyes to read proof of evidence, the videos on this post make me have thoughts of what is HH Dalai Lama doing so obviously contradictory to what he says and what he does.

Are actions not the result of thoughts?