Author Topic: Proof the Dalai Lama was behind the publication of the CTA hit-list?  (Read 10054 times)

Matibhadra

Re: Proof the Dalai Lama was behind the publication of the CTA hit-list?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 02:42:45 AM »
I think that the evidence pointed out is not concrete enough to build a legal case.

If you were honest, you would say why. But since you do not, and just offer a blanket denial, it follows that just what you want is to protect the criminal, knowing that he is a criminal. This is called ”accomplicity”.

However, I think what's even more important is the CTA's hand in all this.

Oh, so now you suddenly have such concrete evidence against the ”CTA”, which is merely carrying out the criminal dalai's explicit and public commands!

This shows that you just want to shift and defuse the blame, in order to preserve the ”sanctity” of the cynical, murderous Western geopolitical tool, your ”mahasiddha”.

Rihanna

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 10:34:29 AM »
[Scary, isn't it? CTA is supposed to be Buddhists who should hold office with Buddhist principles. Now they are publishing publicly a list of people that they want to put down. I am speechless. Whether the Dalai Lama is behind the publication of this list is immaterial. Directly or directly is not the issue here. The fact remains that this is the official list. Does not require rocket science to figure it out.]

When I read the words "CTA hit-list", it makes me wonder - is this a "mafia" organization? These words like "hit-list" shouldn't even be used. Firstly, it is demeaning to name the targeted group of people as hit-list as it gives it an impression like going to a war within Tibetan people. It is turning out to be an internal war within the Tibetan community to fight each other to separate. How sad.

Would the Dalai Lama be behind this hit-list? I won't even allow myself to believe that he is behind the name list to cause harm while he travels the world to promote peace.
[/quote]

Matibhadra

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 11:58:47 AM »
Whether the Dalai Lama is behind the publication of this list is immaterial. Directly or directly is not the issue here.

The authorship of a crime is always ”immaterial”, for those wanting to cover the criminal, which is obviously your case.

Firstly, it is demeaning to name the targeted group of people as hit-list as it gives it an impression like going to a war within Tibetan people.

Not only you want to cover the criminal, but you want to cover the crime as well. A list of people targeted to be murdered should be called what, then? Maybe ”Christmas list”?

Would the Dalai Lama be behind this hit-list? I won't even allow myself to believe that he is behind the name list to cause harm while he travels the world to promote peace.

But since he is confessedly behind the hit-list, why then do you allow yourself to believe that he indeed ”travels the world to promote peace”?

kelly

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2014, 08:41:41 AM »
If the CTA claim themselves a Buddhist they should not have this hit list the violence should not be the game as a Buddhist because there a refuge vows that as a Buddhist will have to hold how can hurting people be a act this is really ridiculous.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2015, 10:21:17 AM »
I wouldn't actually say that His Holiness is the person behind the CTA hit-list. Why would the Dalai Lama do that? If a person really believes in the Buddha Dharma, you will then know that for a highly attained being to do this creates a lot of negative karma for oneself and the thing is that, what does His Holiness get from doing this? Clearly it's the CTAs who used His Holiness's name to do all these dirty works, they needed someone to put the blame on. It is very bad for them, imagine the amount of negative karma they have accumulated...

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 08:48:18 AM »
I differ from Gabby Potter's view that the Dalai Lama is used by CTA to warrant a hit list.  Even though the Dalai Lama has given up His role as the secular head of Tibetan in exile, being as highly revered, He could have stopped the CTA.

It is possible for the CTA not to have gotten DL's approval but then even when the hit list is out can it be withdrawn by the instructions of the DL.

If that is done then it means the Ban on Shugden worship is nullified.  So the question is who is behind the Ban? Is it really the CTA? Or is the CTA acting on strict instructions?

Matibhadra

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2015, 03:14:43 PM »
So the question is who is behind the Ban?

Santa Claus maybe. Anyone except for the evil dalie, if your business is to protect criminals.