Author Topic: Proof the Dalai Lama was behind the publication of the CTA hit-list?  (Read 10096 times)

Shugden Library

• Followers of Dorje Shugden
These pictures clearly show that it was a member of the Dalai Lama's close entourage that took the photographs of the Tibetan Shugden demonstrators that would later appear on the CTA hit-list.

And further information to back-up this assertion:

http://www.arebuddhistsracist.com/does_the_un_udhr_apply_to_dorje_shugden.html#criminal

Eye-witness testimony from demonstrators and independent journalists also back-up these events. 

dondrup

Re: Proof the Dalai Lama was behind the publication of the CTA hit-list?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 02:27:42 PM »
Dear Shugden Library,

The journalist who owns the website http://www.arebuddhistsracist.com/about_me.html did a great job investigating and presenting the findings of the CTA's discrimination against the Dorje Shugden followers and their breach of human rights convention!

However, I am reluctant to point the finger at His Holiness because i find it hard to believe His Holiness Dalai Lama (the emanation of Buddha Chenrezig) would do such things as conducting a 'name and shame' campaign against Tibetans who were merely exercising their freedom to express their opinions. Thank You for sharing these evidences.  The CTA are clearly behind the CTA hit-list because they themselves had approved and published the hit-list on their website! 

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 02:58:15 PM »
When I read the words "CTA hit-list", it makes me wonder - is this a "mafia" organization? These words like "hit-list" shouldn't even be used. Firstly, it is demeaning to name the targeted group of people as hit-list as it gives it an impression like going to a war within Tibetan people. It is turning out to be an internal war within the Tibetan community to fight each other to separate. How sad.

Would the Dalai Lama be behind this hit-list? I won't even allow myself to believe that he is behind the name list to cause harm while he travels the world to promote peace.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 03:21:32 PM »
While many people think that if the Dalai Lama goes around spreading dharma, love and compassion then he could not possibly be responsible for the enforcement of the ban on the practice of Dorje Shugden. But we have seen videos in which the Dalai Lama publicly announced the ban and encouraging the anti Shugden people to enforce the ban.
I find it hard to believe that the Dalai Lama did not know of his aides taking pictures of pro Dorje Shugden peacefully protesting in his presence and soon after the so called hit list was announced. I also find it hard to believe that the Dalai Lama is giving dharma talks in many countries yet he admitted that his Gurus were wrong of Dorje Shugden. It is so contradictory to dharma.

See below:
The Dalai Lama says his Gurus are WRONG!
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=4541.0

Shugden Library

• Followers of Dorje Shugden
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 03:24:11 PM »
I would certainly compare the CTA to Mafia considering its previous embodiment gave us "The Ten Most Hated Enemies of the Dalai Lama and Tibet" with "wanted posters" of Tibetan Shugden Buddhists posted in Tibetan settlements across India and Nepal. Exile Tibetans were encouraged to kill these Shugden Buddhists. (reference: http://internationalshugdencommunity.com/)

Whether the Dalai Lama is indeed Chenrezig, I would suggest that the destruction of statues and scriptures; the torture and murder of Shugden Buddhists; lying to the people of this modern world with regards the ban on Shugden worship;... hardly constitute the actions of the "Buddha of Compassion"!

christine V

• Email
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 03:29:52 PM »
I rather pin point that this hit list is created by CTA. Look at who are in the CTA. The way they talks and lies. Dalai Lama might not know this hit list, CTA as a "government" who govern the tibetan in excile might just do this list in the name of hatred and ashamed.

jamyang_sonam

• Email
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 06:05:00 PM »
i agree with Christine, HH Dalai Lama might not be involve in the hit list, but is the the CTA who are behind the namelist. It is very obvious that is is the inside job of CTA from the past incident where Dorje Shugden Monks was attacked by the Pro-Dalai Lama supporter, and CTA did nothing to curb the situation or speak out against such barbaric behaviour!! such we can see CTA and those who causes violence are one! They acted like gangster to shut the mouth of those who are speaking the truth, and they are covering their lies!!

Dear Dalai Lama, you have a goverment behind you who is not helping but causing more trouble and smearing your reputation, please lift the ban to stop all this violence.

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 06:24:08 PM »
Ok, I will agree this time, the CTA is the hit list people--- not the DL himself.  It doesn't do for Nobel Peace Prize winners to directly order hit lists.  He may have said something that someone misinterpreted as the need to make the hit list--- though I really wouldn't think he would want or need a hit list.  What he would prefer, I think, would be to ask publically for people to please be nice (on both sides--- even though I don't think we killed the monks in 1990s but okay, he can still say both sides--- because I want peace)--- and to communicate with each other, and also to re-establish friendships and material associations.  If they don't want to practice Dorje Shugden, that is okay, but he needs to please ask them to at least treat us nicely as human beings.  We don't want China to step in between us here to make things worse.  TOO MUCH POLITICS.  CTA= Politics China=Politics  Buddha,including Dorje Shugden= enlightenment of all living beings.
  Please ask your CTA to revoke the lists, to say that it is okay to speak openly in democracy, Dalai Lama.

eyesoftara

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 04:04:19 AM »
i agree with Christine, HH Dalai Lama might not be involve in the hit list, but is the the CTA who are behind the namelist. It is very obvious that is is the inside job of CTA from the past incident where Dorje Shugden Monks was attacked by the Pro-Dalai Lama supporter, and CTA did nothing to curb the situation or speak out against such barbaric behaviour!! such we can see CTA and those who causes violence are one! They acted like gangster to shut the mouth of those who are speaking the truth, and they are covering their lies!!

Dear Dalai Lama, you have a goverment behind you who is not helping but causing more trouble and smearing your reputation, please lift the ban to stop all this violence.

The Dalai Lama may or may not now of the hit list before it was published. But that is not the point. He certainly has the power to stop the further publication of the list and also to say something. Hence His is complicit no matter  how we justify for HIM. Perhaps, it is difficult to understand why Chenrezig Himself does this; perhaps the karma for beings or purifications....!!!? The sure thing is that the immediate effect if the "Tibetan Cause" is drag to the lowest possible merits in the eyes of the world.
The one way out is to stop all this nonsense and lift the ban.

Solomon Lang

• Who is d wise man? He who sees what's to born.
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 05:53:40 AM »
I agree with what "eyesoftara" said and would like to emphasize the fact that HH Dalai Lama has not publicly said a thing about the publishing of the list.
Solomon's Judgement: 2 women came to resolve a quarrel over which was d true mother of a baby. When Solomon suggested they should divide d child in two with a sword, one said she would rather give up d child than see it killed. Solomon then declared d woman who showed compassion 2b the true mother.

rossoneri

• Email
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 11:33:49 AM »
Is does not matter if it is indeed was His Holiness was behind the publication of the CTA hit-list but for the fact that whoever published it is threatening the safety of all the good people who just wanted to keep their Guru Samaya intact for generations. It is not fair that those who chose to continue to practise one of the enlighten Protector to be treated like some sort of terrorists and they are dangerous and acted violently. Clearly it is true, those who chose to keep their samaya clearly wanted and demand only for one thing. Religious Freedom!

lotus1

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 08:24:06 PM »
By keeping silent, the Holiness are allowing the ban & the hit list?
Why would he do that? Why is he not acting according to what he teaches on compassion and world peace? Why would he causing so many sufferings especially to his own Tibetan people just because they practice Dorje Shugden? Why would he say his Guru is wrong???
So many questions and so many contradictions!!!

I found an article that has very well thought comments on this. Maybe Dorje Shugden plays the bad guy for now... 

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/controversy/articles-controversy/very-good-commentary-by-tk/

6. Why would Dalai Lama act, talk and promote so many contradictory actions that makes himself look unstable? …. Unless it is all being done on purpose.
If Dalai lama is so powerful (which he is), why doesn’t he just do a binding ritual or fire puja himself and rid the planet/samsara of this horrible demented being called Jamgon Gyelway Tensung Gyelpo Dorje Shugden. And then stop spending so much time, money, heartaches, energy, resources to keep going against Dorje Shugden???!!! Just get rid of him ONCE AND FOR ALL. THE END. Because the Dalai Lama cannot destroy a being who has actualized the complete path of Guhyasamaja in both completion/generation stages or in other words a Buddha. Dalai lama cannot destroy Buddha Dorje Shugden who is one with Guhyasamaja and the 32 deities of his mandala are the same 32 deities as in Guhyasamaja’s entourage.So for the bigger purpose, the Dalai Lama has TO PUT THE BLAME OF ALL THE ILLS OF TIBET’S MISFORTUNE ONTO DORJE SHUGDEN WHO IS STRONG ENOUGH TO SHOULDER THIS. Dorje Shugden plays the bad guy for now.

Matibhadra

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 10:20:14 PM »
By keeping silent, the Holiness are allowing the ban & the hit list?

Actually, by keep calling such a perverted terrorist ”Holiness”, one is directly supporting the ban and the hit list.

Matibhadra

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 10:59:45 PM »
Is does not matter if it is indeed was His Holiness was behind the publication of the CTA

Since the perverted terrorist ”dalai” clearly declared that his anti-Shugden persecution would be ”worse than the Cultural Revolution”, his authorship of the crime against humanity, in case inciting religious persecution, including the publication of the hit list, is already fully established by his own confession.

What is also established is that you, by subserviently calling such a monstrous criminal ”His Holliness”, become his willing accomplice in his horrendous crimes against humanity.

Big Uncle

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2014, 01:40:37 AM »
I think it is really sad that someone like the Dalai Lama had been reduced to being involved in a hit list that incites people towards perpetrating violence against Tibetan Shugden practitioners. I think that the evidence pointed out is not concrete enough to build a legal case. However, I think what's even more important is the CTA's hand in all this. They are voted into position by the Tibetan people and empowered to protect everyone. They should do their job and prove to everyone including the Chinese that they are capable of uniting the Tibetan people. Until then, no one in their right mind would just hand the governance of province or state to their Tibetans when their policies upholding a ban that is purely religious and one that creates a huge chasm in the very fabric of Tibetan society.