Author Topic: Send your prayers to MH17  (Read 17633 times)

kris

Send your prayers to MH17
« on: July 19, 2014, 10:44:42 AM »
It is indeed very sad news that MH17 was shot down by missile in Ukraine. There were 295 (some said 298, which includes 3 infants) on board and there is no survivals.

As of now, it is still not confirmed who shot down the plane, and no one claim they did it. It is still not sure what will happen to the black box. So much unknown.

Let's all send our prayers to the deceased. May they have a quick and good rebirth. May their family and friends stay strong to overcome the suffering of losing their love ones.

This again shows impermanence and we definitely don't know when is our last day in this life. If we don't do Dharma work now, if we don't benefit others now, then when is a good time?

cookie

• Email
Re: Send your prayers to MH17
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 08:39:06 AM »
This news is devastating ! Passenger ariline shot down in the middle of a war zone ! This can only be done by irresponsible humans, whoever they may be. Whether it was an intentional act or a "mistake", 298 lives have perished in an instant. Loved ones of those who have died must be absolutely devastated. What a shock to the whole world!
May those who have died have a good and swift rebirth ! May those suffering for their losses quickly heal and find their way to move on ! OM MANI PADME HUNG !

RedLantern

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 02:03:12 PM »

Heartfelt condolences to the relatives and families  for the loss of their loved ones on board MH17.May you recover and heal from the pain and sorrow.
To the crew and passengers of MH17,may you rest in peace and have a good and swift rebirth and the blessings of the Three Jewels.

Matibhadra

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 02:53:14 PM »
And let's extend our prayers to the 290 innocent victims, mostly Iranians, of the Iranian civilian Air Flight 655, all murdered by a missile fired from the US warship USS Vincennes on July 3, 1988, while flying within Iranian airspace.

Also, let's extend our prayers to the 78 victims of the civilian Siberian Airlines Flight 1812, downed by a Ukrainian missile over the Black Sea on October 4, 2001.

Cynically, neither US nor Ukrainian mass murderers have ever recognized their responsibility for their crimes. And in any case there was very little press coverage.

Therefore, may I propose that, as Buddhists, we offer our prayer equanimously to all the victims, and not only to the the victims of the incidents selected by Western media propaganda, specially when such propaganda, just as in the 9/11 case, is geared towards promoting war, and thus much more loss of life.

fruven

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 05:27:59 PM »
Indeed there are many lives that are lost daily either naturally or man-made. It is time people wake up to how fragile lives are and what is important in life instead of just doing what we are told to do. No country should take the incident of MH17 as excuse to championing more acts of war in the name of fighting war with more wars.

Aurore

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 07:31:12 PM »
It is not difficult to imagine the grief yet relief felt by Malaysian Airline's crews whom escaped the MH370 tragedy. When MH17 was hit, some of those crews who escaped the fate of MH370 had to come face to face with death. I find this extremely devastating as it just shows very clearly that no one can run away from their karmas - good or bad.

At the same time, this 2 incidents made me think how lucky I am to stumble across Dorje Shugden practice. With Dorje Shugden practice, I am able to engage in spiritual practice as DS is THE protector to help us with our spiritual path.

We will all die one day. However, I hope I will die with as much negative karmas purified as possible.

Matibhadra

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 04:36:17 AM »
No country should take the incident of MH17 as excuse to championing more acts of war in the name of fighting war with more wars.

So true. Behind the hypocritical, selective, media-induced tears and prayers, there is a lot of media-induced hatred and war-mongering, as usual directed against any country somehow on the way of Jewish-American world-domination obsession.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 07:32:03 AM »
Deepest condolences, prayers and candles to the perished passengers and crew of MH17. This is a disaster that happened within 4 months since the last tragedy of MH370 of Malaysian Airlines also.

I truly felt the pain, anguish and sorrow of their families who were left behind to continue living without their loved ones.

May the victims rest in peace and take good swift rebirth soon. Our prayers and positive energy can generate good merits for them.

The black box had been found and the USA confirmed MH17 was shot down by the rebels backed by certain strong government. These kind of tragedy shouldn't even happen to innocent people.

Matibhadra

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 04:17:58 PM »
The black box had been found

A supposed back box has been found, but is still in the hands of the Donetsk Republic prime minister, who of course will not hand it out to the Western-supported terrorist gangsters of Kiev. Therefore, nothing can be said about its content for the moment.

and the USA confirmed MH17 was shot down by the rebels backed by certain strong government.

You are reading too much cartoons, dear Kim. One cannot ”confirm” anything without evidence.

The only confirmed thing until now is that both Ukraine and US have already downed civilian airliners in their normal routes, murdering hundreds of innocent civilians (the Iranian flight 655 in 1988, killing 290 civilians, and the Russian flight 1812 in 2001, killing 78 civilians).

Another confirmed thing is that US also ”confirmed” that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, thus starting a war which killed at least 1.5 million innocent people, brought disgrace to many millions more, and gave Iraq and much of the Middle East as a gift to Al-Qaeda terrorists.

The ”confirmed” weapons of mass destruction have never been found. Therefore, when you read that ”US confirmed” something in one of your cartoons, please translate it as ”invented”.

These kind of tragedy shouldn't even happen to innocent people.

But they will keep happening, as long as people like you support the lies of Western media war-mongering and hate propaganda. Therefore, you are just an hypocritical accomplice of the very crimes you pretend to condemn.

Matibhadra

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 12:35:54 AM »
Plenty of evidence is emerging that the MH17 was downed by Western-supported Ukrainian mass-murderers, as documented by satellite images.

As to the fake video showing missiles supposedly manipulated by the rebels, it has been found that they were in an area controlled by the pro-Western gangsters, and that on the day of the tragedy they were placed near to the area controlled by the rebels, and then immediately removed. It has also been found that their radars were active on the day of the tragedy: http://en.itar-tass.com/world/741664

It has also been found that an Ukrainian SU-25 fighter jets followed and approached the civilian MH17 down to a distance of 3-5km, within the range of the fighter air-to-air missiles: http://en.itar-tass.com/world/741655.

Meanwhile US has failed to produce its own satellite images, obviously because they would prove the same, and thus expose to the world who are the terrorists supported with billions of Western taxpayer money, plus weapons and training. Canada, for instance, just offered them 20 warplanes.

Therefore, when you make your prayers to the innocent victims of the MH17 tragedy, don't forget also to pray that those who perpetrated such unspeakable terrorist act and their Western sponsors are stopped as well, before they do more of the same.

X

• Email
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 06:17:06 AM »
This is definitely a heartbreaking news. The moment I heard this news, it just gives me goosebumps and it reminds me how fragile our life is. It is really bad that they have such horrible death. I tried to think what if I'm one of them in the flight and it is really scary to have the fear of falling and dying. I hope that they have a swift and good rebirth, may they not fall into the 3 lower realms. My heart felt condolences to the people on board of MH17 and their families.

angelica

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 03:48:40 PM »
The tragedy of MH370 and MH17 remind us about impermanence. To practice dharma must start now and never wait till such and such a date, cos we never know whether there is a tomorrow for us.

Deepest condolences to the family of the deceased. Prayers will be dedicated to all crew and passengers of the MH17 for them to have swift and good rebirth, May they be close to dharma. Om mani peme hum.

grandmapele

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 03:59:44 AM »
Condolences to the family and loved ones of passengers and crew of MH17. At times of sorrow and anger by many quarters, let us pray for calm and peace for everyone. Let us not create more negative karma by placing blame and asking why you don't do this or that. We are in samsara, anger and blame is inevitable. As Buddhist, we can try to mitigate the negative feeling. So, let us try to do that and have a little bit less negativity floating around.

pinecone

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 09:45:14 AM »
Why are there so many air flight tragic incidents happening to Malaysian Airlines lately , in early March, this year MH 370 , it has been a mystery to what had happened to the crews and passengers the and now mid of July MH 17 where there is no survivor. The MH 17 tragic news is so disturbing and shocked. Life is indeed very fragile and nothing can stop the karma from ripening. Let’s not waste further time and proceed to practice the dharma properly . May all those who perished in MH 17 have a good and swift rebirth and for those, who has lost their loved ones , may they be able to bravely confront with the reality and moved on with their lives . My sincere prayers will be extended to all the deceased.

Matibhadra

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 11:28:33 PM »
Condolences to the family and loved ones of passengers and crew of MH17. At times of sorrow and anger by many quarters, let us pray for calm and peace for everyone.

Your selective, one-sided "condolences" to the MH17 victims, in the moment when there is a barrage of propaganda suggesting that Russians and pro-Russian rebels are to blame, without one word referring to the hundreds of innocent civilians, including many children, women, and elderly people, murdered by Western-supported Kiev terrorists, exactly in the same area, and as a result of the same conflict, show just how politically-biased and un-Buddhistic are your "prayers".

Let us not create more negative karma by placing blame and asking why you don't do this or that.

Then, according to you, identifying, and thus being able to stop terrorists together with their Western sponsors, capable of murdering hundreds of innocent civilians, such as the MH17 passengers, is "creating negative karma", right?

The Kiev terrorists are openly supported by US, Canadiam and Western European taxpayer money and weapons. But, according to you, finding out that your and others' money and resources were misused to empower terrorist attacks killing hundreds is just an irrelevant "blame" game, right?

Let's play the good "Buddhists" and "pray" for the MH17 victims, and meanwhile let's keep giving our money and resources to sponsor more similar, Western-supported terrorist attacks, but please without blaming anyone, so as not to accumulate "negative karma"; this in a nutshell is your pseudo-Buddhist, perverse view.

We are in samsara, anger and blame is inevitable. As Buddhist, we can try to mitigate the negative feeling. So, let us try to do that and have a little bit less negativity floating around.

Oh yes, according to you people should turn a blind eye, and keep supporting terrorism-sponsoring governments, such as US, Canada and UK, so that more planes such as the MH17 are downed, more innocent civilians are murdered, and you may "pray" and "mitigate" the "negativity" floating around you, right?

If you are really interested in mitigating the negativity floating around you, may I suggest that you start with giving up your hypocritical accomplicity with terrorism.