Author Topic: DorjeShugden.com Receives a Threat  (Read 15789 times)

rossoneri

• Email
Re: DorjeShugden.com Receives a Threat
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 11:45:22 AM »
I just do not understand that those who claim themselves to be so "holy" and following the right "path" and do not practise so called "spirit" so far what i've learned that is the group of blind followers who are acting violently and using vulgarity to get their message of across. I just do not understand this. If you all said that we are practising a spirit and you all are doing a right thing, why acting this way and using such a language?

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 12:42:52 PM »
A death threat would not surprise me. What surprises me is that it took someone who is anti-Dorje Shugden this long to post something 'threatening'. In fact, it surprises me that there hasn't been MORE anti-DS.com actions considering the lobotomised blood thirsty attitudes common to most anti-Dorje Shugden Dalai Lama sycophants. Don't you think the threats would have been more vocal? The admin of DS.com on some hit list? Come on guys, can't even get your virtual threats together? It just goes to show how really disorganised they are.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

gbds3jewels

• Email
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 07:30:17 AM »
DorjeShugden.com must be doing a fantastic job! Why else would anyone feel so threaten by a website that they have to send death threats? Why not fight back with knowledge and logic. This is a website after all and all are welcome to debate here. Only cowards send death threats because they know they cannot win any other way.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 11:33:44 AM »
The picture is so violent and mean. My goodness, from where I come from, this is a death threat!!!!

This is what CTA/Tibetans have resorted or created. Instead of concentrating their effort in creating peace amongst Tibetans, they have inflicted anger/rage within their own people. CTA should unite the Tibetans, that will make them stronger and more respectful.

I know there are more to come and they will be more physical violence from these group of people. However, they also need to realised that a lot of Gelugpas around the world has strong faith in Shugden and their lamas.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 02:42:19 PM »
The picture is so violent and mean. My goodness, from where I come from, this is a death threat!!!!

This is what CTA/Tibetans have resorted or created. Instead of concentrating their effort in creating peace amongst Tibetans, they have inflicted anger/rage within their own people. CTA should unite the Tibetans, that will make them stronger and more respectful.

I know there are more to come and they will be more physical violence from these group of people. However, they also need to realised that a lot of Gelugpas around the world has strong faith in Shugden and their lamas.

Yes the graphic is... very graphic. Sad though that it was created by Buddhists. For Buddhists, isn't even the thought of violence already creating negative karma? I would presume that the person who posted that graphic is a Buddhist or someone who thinks he/she is a Buddhist - so shouldn't they think before they create and send such a nasty image?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

fruven

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 08:00:33 AM »
I just do not understand that those who claim themselves to be so "holy" and following the right "path" and do not practise so called "spirit" so far what i've learned that is the group of blind followers who are acting violently and using vulgarity to get their message of across. I just do not understand this. If you all said that we are practising a spirit and you all are doing a right thing, why acting this way and using such a language?

Destroying evil spirit is a good thing apparently. By their own logic using violence to eliminate people who propitiate to Dorje Shugden is justified as well. Apparently there is no common good but only one side that is good. If you don't propitiate Dorje Shugden you're on the 'good' side, with the Dalai Lama, and if you do propitiate you are on the 'evil' side and against the Dalai Lama wishes.

bambi

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 08:24:17 AM »
What is WRONG with you people? HHDL is an emanation of Chenrezig! What have you been learning from Him all these years to even post such a picture or making rude comments!

Its very very scary to always read the comments posted by the supposedly followers of HHDL. All they do is put people's religion down and condemn in every way they can. They keep saying that we are wrong but when proof and facts are given, their 'blindness' overcome it!
And the part I cant understand is WHY they even bother to comment on posts/page that clearly does NOT say 'anti-Shugden' page!!

Can you people please stop harassing us and go practice YOUR version of Dhamma!!!

AnneQ

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 08:37:28 AM »
Violent is what anti Shugden use and promote. Even in the graphic is so mean. Their action does not show that there is practicing dharma. I cannot understand that if they are pro Dalai Lama or the Dalai Lama followers how can their body, speech and mind does not show compassion?

There is nothing spiritual in the ban and only vulgar and violent. More people suffer and is that what Zhen Pen’s likes? The pictures tell a thousand words. This is what in the CTA mind and how they influence the people to react towards Shugden practitioners.

You are right Tenzin K. One of the things that struck me since I became aware of the ban, is how nonsensical, groundless, and coarse anti-Shugden contents are. In the beginning I wanted to find out more about the Dalai Lama's reasons for imposing the ban and soon discovered that anti-Shugden sentiments are nothing more than a shallow core of disinformation encircled by a thick ring of abuse, threats and vulgarities.   Frankly, I do see why it has to be that way. The truth is, there is no legitimate reasons for the ban. It is all based on lies for were it not, the "evidence" that Shugden is harmful to the Dalai Lama, Tibetan cause etc would have surfaced by now. On the other hand, dorjeshugden.com have provided an abundance of proof as to who Dorje Shugden is and how deceitful the CTA has been. Therefore in the absence of facts, attack is the only defence.

I take this threat to mean that the work being done by dorjeshugden.com is effective and hitting the ban proponents where it hurts them most, at the truth. I take these death threats to be an affirmation as well. If a person is threatened for practising a religion that teaches kindness and tolerance, and others oppose this practice, it confirms that the practice is good. Good will never threaten a practice that is good. Neither will evil threaten a practice that is evil. But evil will threaten a practice that is good.

Somehow I feel more threats will come but all they are going to do is drive Shugden people practice harder and do more to bring the ban down.

I totally agree with you too, vajratruth that " in the absence of facts, attack is the only defense". To me the cartoon embodies what it actually is, a CARTOON. Therefore a joke, not to be taken seriously. There are no evidence, facts or logical explanation for the ban and hence, anti Shudgen promoters got to resort to a cartoon (which is not even professionally done, could have been drawn by a kid). At the end of the day, it's all quite pathetic. But I also feel sad and sorry for these perpetrators at the same time. It seems like they are scrambling for depleting ideas to attack Shudgen practitioners.
And yes " more threats will come but all they are going to do is drive Shudgen people to practice harder and do more to bring the ban down". Well said.

Aurore

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2014, 08:40:11 AM »
What differentiates a religion and cult is RELIGION aims to cultivate virtue and compassion in people to create a peaceful harmonious world. But as with all religion, there are good and bad practitioners. It's not the fault of the religion. It is the practitioners polluting the teachings by not applying it but instead using it as a means to attack, create war and nourishing one's ego.

Hence, we should take Trijang Rinpoche's advice deep into heart.
"But some who are narrow minded, not understanding this point, consider this Dharmapala to be like an ordinary worldly being and, with supposed faith in the Dalai Lama and the Panchen Lama, disparage him; or else they indeed admire this great Dharmapala but criticize the Dalai Lama or Panchen Lama. Using either one as a reason not to admire the other and speaking badly about either in any way is the conduct of an ordinary being who, under the influence of attachment and hatred, just tries to help friends and hurt enemies; it obscures the increase of these great holy Aryas' deeds and creates the karmic cause to experience unbearable suffering in the future."

- Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche's advice in Music Delighting The Ocean Of Protectors:, 1967

As a Dorje Shudgen practitioner, it is important to act accordance to the pure teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa. If the Dorje Shugden religion continue to produce only good results, honorable monks and scholars which will be of benefit to others, people can continue to indulge in name calling, sarcasm, rude remarks, threats and murders for all they wish. It will not do any justice and eventually the truth will prevail.

zimenlang

• Email
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2014, 08:44:12 AM »
A very graphic threat indeed. One that betrays the fact that those perpetrating these acts, even though they class themselves as practicing Buddhists and "good ones" at that are in fact NOT PRACTICING THE TEACHINGS as taught by Buddha or Lord Tsongkhapa. They are just using blind faith to follow the divisive and denigrating rhetoric spewed by the CTA. This is NOT in accord with the teachings of the Buddha, who taught intellectual analysis, which if they followed, they would realise Dorje Shugden is an enlightened being and that the ban is doing nothing but harming the Tibetan peoples, those of us practicing the Gelugpa tradition, hindering the effort for a free Tibet and is utterly political in nature!

Yes, even in secular world these acts of violence are not tolerated but the anti Dorje Shuden people don't seem to think. They are above any sort of law, they think. They violence is the correct answered and is encouraged to keep any Dorje Shugden practitioners in check. It is insane to think you can keep discriminating and harming Dorje Shugden practitioners and getting away with it.

Agree, as HH Dalai lama is well known as chenrezig manifestation , HHDL also mention in his speech that he is not encourage violence, but his follower keep using violence as a tool to stop other in practice what they believe, it is ridiculous!   >:(

lotus1

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2014, 09:13:06 AM »
This is indeed sad to see that the death threat is coming from CTA, i.e. a “government” that practicing Buddhism.
Buddhism has degenerated so much so that the so-called “Buddhists” are not practicing the values taught by Buddha and not following Buddha’s teaching of compassion and wisdom. This act is definitely no compassion at all. Buddha’s teaching is to be kind and compassion, not just for human beings but to all sentient beings. Besides, the act of sending death threat is not part of any wisdom and skillful means that is taught in any Sutra or Dharma text too!
I seriously urge His Holiness Dalai Lama to look into this matter. Please stop CTA and you followers to harm others! Please lift the ban!

Rihanna

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2014, 02:46:16 PM »
Even a website receives a threat?? It is inanimate for goodness sake! All it does is to provide information. Unless, unless the information is so precise and up to date that CTA feels threatened that truth is revealed all the time by dorjeshugden.com hence they hope that it will shut down....... Please CTA, stop your bullying tactic and acting like a child before you become a laughing stock. The world is watching, silently.

pgdharma

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2014, 04:16:09 PM »
It is a shame that the pro Dalai Lama group and the CTA are only good at vulgarities, violence and hatred. The way they react; their actions, reflects on their Teacher and in this case The Dalai Lama. Is this how The Dalai Lama expects them to behave in this unruly manner or as his students they should follow what their teacher preached ie. Compassion, tolerance and loving kindness.

It is indeed silly to threaten a website in the hope that it will close down. This website has so much logic information and explanation which people all over the world are accessing into in order to learn and know the truth about Dorje Shugden. I thank Dorjeshugden.com for this fabulous website that it becomes a threat to the CTA. The pro Dalai Lama group and the CTA should use this website to debate here instead of using virtual death threats. Stupid of them to react in this manner!!!!!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 03:51:33 AM »
This picture from the CTA paints a picture that says ‘This will be the result to whomever or whatever gets in our way.’

It is not about spreading kindness and love.
It is not about spreading dharma.

It IS about ‘Stop practicing Dorje Shugden OR ELSE…..’
It IS about ‘Political and Financial gains’ for the cohorts in CTA.

There is NO religious freedom for those who want to practice Dorje Shugden.
Yet the Tibetan leadership goes around teaching loving compassion?

Gabby Potter

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2015, 09:25:48 PM »
People are so weird nowadays, they just want to control others. Why can't someone practise they want? What is it gonna do with you anyway? For Buddha's sake, please don't do this already. Everybody can practise whatever religion they want to, the threat is just absurd!